Daily Meal Posts

Well I only managed two packs yesterday having done a night shift I slept for part of the day and was so tired I forced the second pack down.

I had ...
A&c porridge
Forrest fruits shake (yummy!) x

I had half a lemon bar for breakfast this morning then I had toffee and walnut for lunch. I am currently at the soft play and avoiding all the cakes and the smell of the chicken nuggets!

I have a night out tonight, a friends surprise party. I'm driving and just going to hit the sparkly water x

Hi girls n guys, sorry to hear a few of you are struggling, it sucks when you're trying so hard eh. I've been very off plan these last few weeks but still dropping a pound or two each week since I started the running (well, walking mostly!). I seem to do better when I make up the exercise calories by having an additional shake or some extra 'real' food.
I've been a bit naughty today... 1 choc & banana combination shake; 2 pieces of cake after park run; 1 curry pot noodle. Going out to our local pub for dinner tonight but they do a lovely tuna steak & salad which is around 400 calories total, and we're going to walk there and back (about 1.5 miles each way). So yeah, off plan to say the least... but only on 'run days' :D Tomorrow is a rest day so it'll be back to SS+.

:( I stayed the same. All this effort and struggle is not worth it - 4 lbs in 3 weeks.

I think I need to have a rethink. I see my CDC Monday, going to have a good think. I might just switch to healthy low carb eating, I resent paying a lot of dosh for no results :(

Just read this,Froggy, not been on for a couple of days : hope things are going better for you now. Thinking of you xxx

Tilly, sweetheart, so sorry for what you're going through : you have made lots of friends on here and I miss reading your posts.
Lots of love xxxxx

Been keeping busy this weekend by cleaning.....currently sat in my living room which has been turned upside down, but on the plus side the bathroom and kitchen / ddining room are now sorted!

Went to the cinema last night - it's only a 5 min walk for our house so it's handy! Ad there's a costa so I got a large black coffee and a massive bottle of water to see me through it!

So far, I've had 2 eggs with some mushrooms, a strawberry shake, will be having a peanut bar shortly and maybe a soup later on.

:D I also did a fair bit of cleaning this weekend so thanks for inspiring me!

Yesterday's lunch was butterscotch mousse around 4.30pm and supper was porridge around 8pm.

I see my consultant later today for the first time since Friday 2nd Aug as she has been away, my recorded loss since then is only 2lbs despite not straying from the diet at all so it will be interesting to see if her scales agree.

Good luck!

Well I'm going for a lemon bar for breakfast (there's a suprise!) and then I think will be a strawberry shake and an oriental soup. Today feels like it could be a tuna salad day, although I may be going out for a coffee with my friend so I may have 4 products and my milk so I can have a latte!

:D I also did a fair bit of cleaning this weekend so thanks for inspiring me!

Yesterday's lunch was butterscotch mousse around 4.30pm and supper was porridge around 8pm.

I see my consultant later today for the first time since Friday 2nd Aug as she has been away, my recorded loss since then is only 2lbs despite not straying from the diet at all so it will be interesting to see if her scales agree.

Fingers crossed for you, Froggy! Just back from my weigh-in and only lost 1lb :sigh: - you and I seem to be mirroring each other weight-wise. Consultant suggsted adding in the "greeen and white meal" but after reading your expereiences this week I was not enthusiastic... so have agreed to up my water intake to 3 litres (God knows how as most have ever had in one day was 2).
Feeling all sad and sorry for myself!
One postive note was that she measured me (even though was measured last week - she obviously saw the murderous glint in my eye when I stepped - or even stamped! - off the scales!) and have lost half an inch from my waist and an inch from my hips since last Monday. Just don't understand this at all ?? !!
So - hopefully she will measure and weigh you this afternoon sweetheart, and look forward to hearing how it went. xx

Forgot the meal part! B : Banana shake L : strawb/vanilla combo shake D : probably apple and cinnamon porridge.
Off to walk son's dog now : hope to walk off my grouchy mood also !!

:D:D:D I am over the moon!!

I have lost 6lbs while she was away, not the 2lbs my stupid scales said! I am now in with a chance of winning one of the two hampers she has put together for the people who have lost the most while she was away! I blooming KNEW I had to have lost more!

So, Lycho, I think I might well add in the 3 meals again every other day this week as my scales were clearly giving me duff info! Maybe that will be worth a try for you?

I hugely commiserate with you, its a bit soul destroying when you put in so much effort without very good results on the scales, I came so, so close to throwing in the towel on Friday but now I am so relieved I didn't.

I am within 5 lbs of my goal weight now and go away a week tomorrow so I am happy with whatever this week, as long as its a loss.

Try to to be too disheartened, you are shrinking even if its not very apparent on the scales, and if the inches are shrinking you must look better!

I had a lemon bar for brekkie then been out all day, luckily the shopping outlet my pal and I went to is not too far from her house so my weigh in at 1.30pm fit in very nicely. I am shortly having a vanilla mousse for tea.

What fantastic news, really happy for you!! Only 5 lbs to goal is amazing : you must be so pleased and proud. Well done !! xxx

Yay well done Froggy! I've put on half a pound on my own scales this week but my shorts fell off my while I was running today, what a sight! I'm fairly sure my scales are a bit dodgy too :)
Today's food delights have been: Banana and choc shake for breakfast; Tablespoon of low fat cottage cheese, small salad and slice of smoked salmon for lunch with mint choc shake; extra tetra choc shake before run; tablespoon of quorn curry and tablespoon of rice for dinner. All on tiny plates so that they look like huge meals :D I'll have a choc shake warm for bedtime as well. (4 products plus 2 small meals on run days = about 1200 calories and approx 500 burned off).

:) Thanks people!

I go away a week tomorrow and i am away 18 days and i am not taking any products so God knows what I will weigh when I come back but I usually eat very healthy when i am over there, its just the beer and red wine that can be a problem :D but i don't care, i know now i can lose it quickly this way so i will enjoy my holiday and worry about weight when i come home. I can fit into pretty much all of my lovely summer stuff now and that was my main motivation.

I had apple and cinnamon porridge around 8.30pm.

Lycho, is it you that always freezes your lemon bars? My CDC warned me against this because it can destroy some of the vitamins and minerals. This means your body isn't getting all it needs and so it can go not famine mode Nd hang onto the fat. Could this be happening for you do you think? Dont be disheartened, I bet you get a decent sized loss next time if you are 100% xx

Hmm, I've put on a 1lb on my scales despite 5 hours of exercise in total this week and staying under my calorie limits. Maybe there's something in the air, lots of struggling going on at the moment! I have a feeling it's my body 'catching up' with me from my holiday the week before, as I definitely over ate that week but still lost 2lbs. Does anyone else find that their weight loss results are 'delayed' each week? I often find that in a 'good' week I'll lose very little but in a 'naughty' week it doesn't show until the week after (if that makes sense). Shakes and salad for me today, maybe some eggs for SS+.

:( Oh what a shame Rachel. But I have to say, when I saw what you had eaten in a day it seemed like a heck of a lot. Would you be better to do strictly SS and stop the exercising for a couple of weeks? I didn't think the CD was designed to be used the way you are doing it but I am no expert and may be talking rubbish xx

Back