Daily Meal Posts

Thanks froggy. Logging back on to work so will need to catch up on the comments tomorrow x

Ok girls confession time- I was so hungry and craving food and new I was on the verge of cheating so 'planned' to eat after WI. I was going for a Chinese but decided to make quorn bolognaise with lettuce instead of pasta. I filled my plate and hardly touched it.

I am so glad I made it myself as I knew what I was putting in and so proud that I stopped when I was full. Also made some homemade garlic bread but put too much garlic on it that I never ate it lol xx

Well done jem, you are being so strong!

i am up early even for me, bloody cats!!!

Its going to be a long time until breakfast :(

I've woke up this morning a bit gutted that I ate and thinking did I really need it. :( what's done is done. I know I made the better choice and at least that's me had a 'real food' fix so I can carry on today x

Don't feel guilty, you made a better choice than Chinese or garlic bread!

I'm off to weigh in shortly, fingers crossed! X

Weigh in went well.....another 2lbs off so I'm celebrating with a cup of coffee and an orange bar :)

:) Yay well done northern light!

i wolfed down a lemon bar for brekkie around 9.30. My son has the car today so its going to be a looooong day and a lonnnng time until mousse!

on the plus side I am back in ketosis :)

Well done NL!! :D

Morning ladies!! Yesterday I had my three shakes (with cayenne chilli pepper cause I still haven't gotten my chilli flakes!!) and a little SS+ meal - prawns with 3 heads of broccoli!

Don't seem to have lost any weight this week so far, but I am on my period, but that might just be an excuse!!

I treated myself after weigh in. Had 2 slices of cheese and 3 of ham. Dont think i went overboard do you ?. Going out and have my bar..cranberry so nice

I treated myself after weigh in. Had 2 slices of cheese and 3 of ham. Dont think i went overboard do you ?. Going out and have my bar..cranberry so nice

Definitely not. It's the carbs that will stall you out and make you gain water weight (albeit temporarily). A few ounces of meat and cheese is a perfect treat.

Thats good for some reason im not into bread or any carbs..i just crave chicken and some chillies which i can have

Well done nl! Great loss x

Froggy I'd be lost without my car although it does sit outside my work all day x

Tilly - I'm tempted to try the chilli but too scared to try. Don't worry about the scales they will catch up in a few days x

Suki good choice I think sometimes you need to eat something to keep on track x

Suki that sounds like good treats not bad ones :)

I held out until 5 for strawberry mousse then had porridge half an hour ago.

Today has been hard though and I am craving an extra lemon bar but have resisted so far

B. chocolate tetra

L. Potato and leek soup

D. Butterscotch shake

Yummy to all three :) xx

Ive got bars now..but im going to bham on sat will be there for a week. Then next weigh in will be after 12 days..another long haul.

Ive got bars now..but im going to bham on sat will be there for a week. Then next weigh in will be after 12 days..another long haul.

OMG I cannot wait for bars!

Hope you have a great time, sweetheart : well done you on keeping up the motivation without the weekly weigh-in.
B: banana shake with nutmeg (very nice) L : malt toffee bar D: apple and cinnamon porridge with extra cinnamon - spicy and warming.

Back