Daily Meal Posts

Here's hoping! I'm planning on finishing CWP in 7 weeks before i go on holiday so I need to be as close to goal as possible - as long as there's an 11 on those scales I'll be happy!

Today.....

Lemon bar for breakfast, think will be a veg soup for lunch and then maybe a banana shake for my late afternoon snack. Tuna salad on the menu tonight :)

I had a&c porridge mmm really yummy!

Strawberry shake ice and blended.

And I'm gonna have my third on my night shift a chocolate shake - but I'm gonna make it hot any suggestions on the best way to make it? Xx

Haven't had any of the shakes other than with ice, sorry - but think Jem has a hot choc shake for lunch on the days she works, so she should be able to help you.
B : strawb/vanilla combo shake L; lemon bar (typed that first as "Lion Bar"" !! - Freudian slip or what!!) D : banana shake with nutmeg.

B: half STRAWB half vanilla

L: lemon bar
D nothing yet.

I do have hot choc mint at work. I mix the shake with a little cold water to cover it then add 250ml boiling water and shake with my cambridge shaker xxx

I'm having another lemon bar text my CDC and she said its ok to have 3 of them a day if you wanted :).

I've been tidying my house. Absolutely shattered :( x

We bought a new house at the beginning of July and that's us unpacked the last box woohoo xxx

I daren't have more than one a day or I'd never stop! They are soooo lovely ...
No wonder you are shattered, but a good feeling to be all unpacked and now really settled in your new home.
Off to bed now, so wishing you a lovely evening (what's left of it!). Woo- hoo, Friday tomorrow ! :) xx

I had my porridge at 7.30, couldn't wait any longer. I am really struggling this week. I have felt ravenous and keep going out of ketosis for absolutely no reason :mad: i have not cheated once!

anyway, weigh in tomorrow morning (doing it myself as my CDC isn't back from her hollies yet) then i actually see her on Monday for my final weigh in with er before i go away on 27th.

I daren't have more than one a day or I'd never stop! They are soooo lovely ...
No wonder you are shattered, but a good feeling to be all unpacked and now really settled in your new home.
Off to bed now, so wishing you a lovely evening (what's left of it!). Woo- hoo, Friday tomorrow ! :) xx

They are soooo addictive! Goodnight Hun, catch up tomorrow xxxx

I had my porridge at 7.30, couldn't wait any longer. I am really struggling this week. I have felt ravenous and keep going out of ketosis for absolutely no reason :mad: i have not cheated once!

anyway, weigh in tomorrow morning (doing it myself as my CDC isn't back from her hollies yet) then i actually see her on Monday for my final weigh in with er before i go away on 27th.

I found I struggled at the weekend there bit having my meal on tie night really helped me.
Let us know how you get on gl xxx

:( I stayed the same. All this effort and struggle is not worth it - 4 lbs in 3 weeks.

I think I need to have a rethink. I see my CDC Monday, going to have a good think. I might just switch to healthy low carb eating, I resent paying a lot of dosh for no results :(

Froggy don't give up xxx
STS can happen, with all the exercise you are doing you are now converting fat into muscle. I bet your inches are dropping off! Please don't be disheartened xxx

Why not try stepping up the level...If I remember correctly you only have another stone or so to go...why not take it easier on the pocket and your expectations by going up a step and then not having so many shakes? :hug:

HI folks,

I've not dropped off, but I am having a horrendous time in my personal life and just trying to make it through the day is a hardship sometimes.

today I've had a lovely Vanilla shake (hot) with cayenne chilli pepper and mixed spice...very yummy!
I have a banana and a mango shake later.

I'm going to take 2 weeks off from my CDC as I have a load of shakes from AllAboutWeight that I need to use up, which will also help me in the pocket too.
I am still planning on doing my 20 week plan, but I need to be conscious of my spending at the moment.

:( I stayed the same. All this effort and struggle is not worth it - 4 lbs in 3 weeks.

I think I need to have a rethink. I see my CDC Monday, going to have a good think. I might just switch to healthy low carb eating, I resent paying a lot of dosh for no results :(

I had this early on....I found moving up to SS+ kick started my losses again xx

:( So sorry you are having personal problems Tilly, loads of positive thoughts being sent your way, hope things settle down soon xx

:) Thanks nl and Tilly! My immediate reaction was to defiantly stuff another lemon bar down my neck in record time :D which was really silly but made me feel better at the time.

The problem for me is that I go away a week on Tuesday and I am terrified of spoiling what I have achieved so far so feel in a bit of a dilemma. I inteoduced 3 SS+ meals this week and for the first time evr didn't lose a thing so I am a bit scared to eat even more :eek:

I have decided to stick with it doing SS until at least Monday when I see my CDC after her holiday and see what she thinks I should do for my final week.

Thanks again for the support xx

Sweetie sometimes this happens. Give it another week as sometimes your body has to catch up xxx

HI folks,

I've not dropped off, but I am having a horrendous time in my personal life and just trying to make it through the day is a hardship sometimes.

today I've had a lovely Vanilla shake (hot) with cayenne chilli pepper and mixed spice...very yummy!
I have a banana and a mango shake later.

I'm going to take 2 weeks off from my CDC as I have a load of shakes from AllAboutWeight that I need to use up, which will also help me in the pocket too.
I am still planning on doing my 20 week plan, but I need to be conscious of my spending at the moment.

Big hugs honey! Really hope you are ok. Will speak to you on platinum board too xxx

Back