Daily menus

Remember on PV days to have plenty of protein. I've just noticed your statistics and am surprised at your starting a diet like this at your current weight/size. It's of course up to you but you might try Conso straight off.

Remember on PV days to have plenty of protein. I've just noticed your statistics and am surprised at your starting a diet like this at your current weight/size. It's of course up to you but you might try Conso straight off.

The way i look does not reflect my weight and height, trust me, people don't believe that i weigh as "little" as i do, i have always been around 8st2lb and looked healthy with plenty of meat still on me. I just want my jeans to fit again. I also did the "true weight" thing on the dukan website and it says i should be what my target weight is :) My actual BMI was around 25 by their calculations and by my own machine.

Day 1 (yesterday) - attack

Breakfast - galette
lunch - lamb meatballs
dinner - more lamb meatballs!
snacks - fat free 0% yoghurt, mullerlight, crabsticks

Day 2 - attack

breakfast - poached agg and 2 slices grilled bacon
lunch - steak and peppercorn sauce
dinner- steak and peppercorn sauce
snacks - mullerlight yoghurt, crabsticks, dukan scones with dukan lemon curd (nom nom nom!)

Day 3 - Attack

B - poached egg and bacon
L - Mince with peppercorn sauce
D - 4 oatbran scones (oops!) :rolleyes:
snack - mullerlight yoghurt

lamb meatballs? (is lamb ok these days? I might be out of touch but it certainly didn't used to be allowed)

Attack - Restart Day 1 today
So far I;ve had 3x skimmed milk latte
5 x skinless, boneless and trimmed of all fat chicken thighs with fat free yoghurt and herb dressing
5 pints of lovely cold water

Going for a 2 hour walk shortly
For dinner I'm going to have a fillet steak with fat free yoghurt dressing, and my oat bran galette

if i get hungry I have smoked salmon and prawns as nibbles on stand by!!! roll on Ketosis and no blooming cravings !!!:-0

Hi I'm Linda...I'm new...started yesterday.

Day one
L: Ahi Tuna
D: Oyster Stew (skim milk, oysters, pepper)
oat bran with greek yogurt,
S: Roast beef lunch meat, cottage cheese
SF Jello

Throwing off water.

Day two:
B: Eggs Benedict (Canadian bacon, 1/2 egg white, sauce with yolk, milk, mustard saved most for later).
L: Roast beef with horseradish and yogurt sauce.
D: Blackened Cajun Chicken breast. (recipe below

Oat Bran Cinnamon bake,

S: Greek Yogurt with stevia and 2 drops vanilla
SF jello and FF cottage cheese.

I am exercising and drinking water, diet soda and crystal light.
I limit SF jello to 2x a day.

I had rectal cancer so I have to be extremely careful to make sure I dont get backed up.
So I have flax seed, fibercon, docusate sodium, psyllium, etc. etc. if the oat (and veges when we get them) are not enough.

If I stall, I will be careful with Stevia, jello, diet soda and flax.

I bought most of my food at Aldi...and was careful in selection, picking highest protein, higher fiber, lowest carbs and lowest sugar. Aldi has a great
fit brand. The greek yogurt was more than twice as much as the regular plain yogurt...but the plain had more fillers.
Greek had more protein.

These are my recipes.

[h=1]Oven Baked Seared Cajun Chicken Breast.[/h][h=1]Thaw chicken. [/h]
Heat a cast iron skillet on stove top.
Turn oven to 350.
Cut off excess fat.
[h=1]Season chicken breast one side:[/h]
Onion
Cumin
Thyme
Cajun mix(cayenne pepper, garlic powder, pepper, salt, chili powder equal quantities)

Put in skillet (spice side down) to sear, Add spices to the top side.
Sear one minute. Flip using spatula or tongs (never poke).Sear other side one minute.
Put in oven and bake until done. Cut to test, not pink. Ifcut to test and not done, wrap in tinfoil to keep in juices.
Can serve with a light sauce of yogurt with a spice to coola bit. Should be juicy.
[h=1] [/h][h=1]Baked Cinnamon Cake.[/h]

• Oat bran 1 1/2 T
  • Greek Yogurt 1 T
  • 1/2 egg white
  • fresh ground cinnamon
  • Stevia
  • (optional ground flax seed 1 t).
[h=1]Put in a small baking dish. bake with chicken above. [/h]
You can control the amount of spice...I did not make toospicy and it was good. Did stick to the dish and was sort of soft. For a crustierversion you could roll into a ball and bake I guess.

Flax seed is a tolerate. It provides fiber and Omegas.

Hi girls!

Just wondering if you could review my food menu for tomorrow. I am on the cruise phase and it is a PV day! I am scared that I am eating too much!

B- fat free nat yog with oatbran
S- sugar free jelly
L- slices of roast beef marinaded in spices with spinach (frozen.. is that allowed?)
D- 2 chicken breasts made in tandoori spices with a small salad of rocket, tomatoes and scallions
Drinks- 2 litres of water, 3 coffees with skimmed milk and sweetner

Thank u :)

Hi girls!

Just wondering if you could review my food menu for tomorrow. I am on the cruise phase and it is a PV day! I am scared that I am eating too much!

B- fat free nat yog with oatbran
S- sugar free jelly
L- slices of roast beef marinaded in spices with spinach (frozen.. is that allowed?)
D- 2 chicken breasts made in tandoori spices with a small salad of rocket, tomatoes and scallions
Drinks- 2 litres of water, 3 coffees with skimmed milk and sweetner

Thank u :)

Just at a glance I would say the complete opposite, you're not eating enough - especially at breakfast. And have a large salad with dinner, yes your spinach is permitted!!

thank you Kellmo.. wow, do u reallt think I am not eating enough? I really feel full all the time :) ill try have a more substantial breakfast by making some boiled/scrambled eggs! cheers :) x

thank you Kellmo.. wow, do u reallt think I am not eating enough? I really feel full all the time :) ill try have a more substantial breakfast by making some boiled/scrambled eggs! cheers :) x

That's just what I would have suggested - go to work on an egg! Your breakfast seemed a bit meagre that's all, rest looks lovely (and delicious!)

thanks darling :) x

Thanks for all the ideas. I'll be refering to this thread often as I struggle to think of what to eat, especially for breakfast. Thank you all. x

Bran Flakes for Breakfast
tuna for lunch
Veg Stir fry for tea

Bran Flakes aren't allowed!

Hi, some opinions on my menu please first day on cruise

Cruise PV
breakfast:
mushroom and chives omelette
oatbran porridge

lunch:
chicken tikka

dinner:
"miracle soup" from the book
chilli con carne (recipe found on the forums)
toffee Muller light

kinda felt as if I ate too much veg and not enough protein.

If the recipes were from the forum, it's looking good to me, Mike. Good to see proper recipes too and not just slices of this and that from packets as often we see with new people.
The toffee Mullers are tolerated items now, so you can have a maximum of two per day but, at your current weight, they should be fine.
I hope you had plenty of chicken in your tikka... and plenty of low fat mince in your chilli. If you find you're a bit low on protein on a PV day, add in a protein snack perhaps between lunch and dinner... 1/2 a roast chicken, for instance!
A general rule of thumb for veg to protein on cruise would be to try to mentally divide your plate into 3. 2/3 would be protein, 1/3 veg.
But great first day menu! Do you have a diary?

Back