Lunch, scrambled eggs & smoked salmon
Dinner, peppered steak, carrot & swede mash
Snack, 3 coconut muffins & coconut quark icing

Thursday

Breakfast- yoghurt & rhubarb
Lunch- scrambled eggs & prawns
Dinner- bolognese
Supper- porridge

Ellie - are you intentionally having PP lunches and PV dinners each day? Just wondered cos my day today will be PV lunch and PP dinner!

Breakfast - roast beef, egg

Lunch - salad out (with chicken and salmon tiny kebabs)
0% fat yoghurt

Snack - sugar free jelly

Dinner (in car) - muffins

Snack (on arrival) - frozen yoghurt

Yes I am jo of sorts.... When I did a trial a couple of months back at getting the weight back off I found I lost exactly the same eating veg at either 1 or both main meals than I would have if I'd done pp so at the moment I'm doing that . And I also had my rhubarb each morning lol

Planned food for today is
Rhubarb & yoghurt
Left over bolognese
Braised steak casserole cooking in oven ATM ill have carrot & swede mash with that or maybe cabbage
Oat ran in some form

Hi guys
I'm posting my food each day as my weight has stuck and I'm hoping for advice!
Brekky: oatbran porridge
Fat free yogurt
Four seafood sticks
Lunch: scrambled eggs and
Smoked salmon
Dinner: Gammon and 2 eggs
(I don't normally have
This but went out for
Tea)
Drinks: 1litre of water and two
Diet comes at the pub!
Excercise:30 min run on treadmill
Plus 10min walk
Any advice gratefully received

Hi guys
I'm posting my food each day as my weight has stuck and I'm hoping for advice!
Fat free yogurt
Four seafood sticks
Lunch: scrambled eggs and
Smoked salmon
Dinner: Gammon and 2 eggs
(I don't normally have
This but went out for
Tea)
Drinks: 1litre of water and two
Diet comes at the pub!
Excercise:30 min run on treadmill
Plus 10min walk
Any advice gratefully received

Overall too much salt I think is the only thing, not allowed gammon as far as I am aware on cruise and some people stall having crab sticks - also smoked salmon very salty. Otherwise looks really good but keep posting your menus daily as we can all make wee mistakes without knowing!!!

Hi Trudy
Thanks for that. Haven't had the gammon before but it was all I could find on the pub menu that I thought was allowed. Will avoid that in future. If I didn't have the crab sticks and salmon that would mean the only meat I'd have is chicken and ham. I have had mackerel occasionally but my husband can't stand the smell. I sometimes have prawns too but no other meat. I don't know what else I could have really? Thanks for your advice xx

Today's meals:
Fat free yogurt
Lunch: crab sticks and ham
Tea: chicken breast stuffed with quark, broccoli and mangetout.
Plus lots of water!

PP Day
Recording all as weight fluctuating irritatingly :-(
Breakfast - 2 x poached egg, dukan (1 tbls spoon oatbran) gallette and 3 turkey rashers
lunch - a chicken breast grilled with chives sprinkled on it with a tablespoon of low fat cottage cheese
dinner - fillet steak cooked on "george foreman" - with spoon of mustard flavoured low fat natural yoghurt
squid with no sauce just black pepper
1 skimmed milk (200ml) with decaff coffee and 2 sweeteners
1 x diet coke
6 cups of green tea
4 litres of bloody water through out day to try and flush weight through ( Have walked 6 miles so drank more to compensate!)

If this doesn't look ok then someone do tell me!!! sick of putting weight on instead of off !!!!

Hi, PV for me today.
B - tin of mackerel
L - chicken slices
D - Roast chicken, Brussels and broccoli
I normally have oatbran gallet every morning but I tried a Cheesecake recipe today and use day allowance. The top was lovely but the base was. It so great.
Snacks - cheesecake
plenty water and blk tea.

Cruise - PV Day today
Breakfast half a gallette filled with mushrooms and cherry tomato's dry fried, and 3 turkey rashers, and 2 dry fried eggs
Lunch - other half a gallette filled with rocket and tomato salad, one spoon low fat creme fraiche flavoured with curry powder and sliced chicken breast
Dinner - Bolognese sauce - lean minced beef fried off and then dabbed in kitchen roll to remove excess fat, with tinned tomato, mushroom,onion and tons and tons of herbs n garlic
2 cups of tea with skimmed milk and sweetener
2 cans of diet coke
2 litres of water
Think that's an ok day!! However as always if I've ballsed up in anyway then someone pleeeeeeeeeze do shout!!! xxxxxx

Cruise - PV Day today
Breakfast half a gallette filled with mushrooms and cherry tomato's dry fried, and 3 turkey rashers, and 2 dry fried eggs
Lunch - other half a gallette filled with rocket and tomato salad, one spoon low fat creme fraiche flavoured with curry powder and sliced chicken breast
Dinner - Bolognese sauce - lean minced beef fried off and then dabbed in kitchen roll to remove excess fat, with tinned tomato, mushroom,onion and tons and tons of herbs n garlic
2 cups of tea with skimmed milk and sweetener
2 cans of diet coke
2 litres of water
Think that's an ok day!! However as always if I've ballsed up in anyway then someone pleeeeeeeeeze do shout!!! xxxxxx

AGHGAHGAAHGH - before any one even says anything I've just looked up the bleeping tinned tomato's, they contain bleeping sugar!!! Going to go and kick the rest of the tins around the garden in the snow and burn the excess sugar out of my system!!!! Oh well, I live and learn lol!!!!!!!!!!!!

How strange re your tinned tomatoes! What a shame!
The only comment I'd have made is to make sure you're still getting loads of protein on a PV day... Otherwise your menu looked great! One way to increase one's protein intake is to have a protein starter before your main :)

How strange re your tinned tomatoes! What a shame!
The only comment I'd have made is to make sure you're still getting loads of protein on a PV day... Otherwise your menu looked great! One way to increase one's protein intake is to have a protein starter before your main :)

Thanks Joanne, on pp again today. Will make an effort to be protein orientated tomorrow. Will be more careful with tinned foods in future!! I'm sure in the long term its not the end of the world!! just makes you realise that processed food in any form has to be checked!:(:( xx

PP day for me today

Breakfast - 2 oatbran muffins (with a crabstick cut up in the mix)

Lunch - I like a little of several things, rather than a large quantity of one thing. Today I've some salmon (cooked with dill), some lean steak (cut in pieces, "shown the pan" and a tiny bit of soy sauce added last minute), chicken thighs (roasted).
Fat free 0% yoghurt

Snack - last muffin, sugar free jelly

Dinner - 3 x scrambled eggs with 100g smoked salmon, tspn fake caviar eggs
Frozen fat free 0% yoghurt

Yesterday- please tell me if i have gone wrong somewhere, first day of Cruise phase

PV

Breakfast- tinned tomatos, smoked slamon, scrambled eggs
snack- muller light
lunch- mushroom soup (mushrooms, onions, garlic & water), some slices of lean ham
snack- oatbran as porridge
dinner- burgers (lean mince, onion, egg) baked aubergine & carrot, spinach, dip made from fat free yoghurt and mint
snack- muller light

Today, PV

Breakfast- 2 boiled eggs, asparagus sticks
Lunch- 2 burgers (lean mince, onions, egg) yoghurt and mint dip, mushroom soup (mushrooms, onions, garlic), muller light
Dinner- quorn mince, bolognaise sauce, courgete strips, carrot and sugar snap peas which i now see are not allowed :( oh well i only had a few
Snack later will be my oat bran biscuit and a muller light

Back