Daily menus

Was going to ask the same thing!
Mine hasn't started well either... first I dressed (unusually) in a pale top and skirt(!) and THEN looked out the window and saw RAIN - YES it's finally cooler, although it's heating up again!)... so had to start again!

THEN, had to go to the health with the other half to sort some papers out for him; rang them yesterday to find out exactly where to go, what to bring... arrived 15 mins before they opened to be first in line... and, you've guessed it, wrong place! GRRR! So gotta go Friday afternoon, when I've half day to get away for a long weekend!

oooh Cheryl's still here!!

My Tuesday menu:
15 min walk
Stress
Breakfast - Dukan muffins

Lunch as yesterday (bit of salmon, smoked salmon, few prawns, chicken, fat free fromage blanc

Snack - chicken thigh, yoghurt

Dinner - 200g 5% fat burgers, with fried egg (no fat) on top!

oh Jo as much cr*p as me then . do you think stress burns off more calories??

Today-

B- Pancake
S- muller light
L- Chicken tikka and chicken patti with ketchup
S- ww yog
D- chicken soup and stir fry with quorn sausages chucken in

WI yesterday was 11.12 again!! woop so gona turn today in to a PV day! maybe see if i can pick up some salad aswell at lunch time

Sona - that ketchup isn't the normal Heinz is it?

Vicky - I don't know whether stress helps one lose weight, but I've been STARVING for about half an hour which is very unusual! <waiting... waiting...>

Jo me too!!! Stress makes us hungry - i find if im stressed its usually the opposite but im v hungry today. really must be coming up to totm.

morning all .......

B - oat bran porridge

L- cottage chesse ,boiled egg and ham ( is turkey ham ok )

D - not sure yet lol

Turkey ham is ok as long as low fat under 5%

ah right think ive got it now has long has it a under 5% ,it finally sunk in lol

thanks !!

BUT you should try and get lower lol.

i was struggling has to which u can have ,wot sort do u eat cheapish wise !!

Just the lowest one. TBH im trying to steer clear altogether of ham - prefer to snack on chicken or prawns.

and packets of ham are expensive... I tend to stock up on whole chickens (and if they're reduced for clearance, ie cooking, all well and good!!). Then I cook several at a time and freeze in pieces! Always looking for a bargain me! So I find a pack of ham expensive cos you don't get much to eat!!

i know wot u mean ,i should take more care really !!

morning from a hungover vicky (work driving me to drink vodka on a school night :()

B - dukan bread and 2 boiled eggs
L - tinned salmon prawns mussels and crab sticks
D - salmon in tikka yog sauce

lots of water

Exercise :- 20 min dog walk this morning - will try and get another 20 in later. 15 mins on stepper, 40 sit ups! and 20 mins wii fit.

lol serves me right :D 2 black coffees down feel better lol

mmmmm not if work is getting u down its there fault blinking bosses !!

B - oatbran

L - cottage cheese and boiled egg

D- chicken fillets and dukan mayo ( first time to make this )

ooh its lovely the mayo. Very hot with the mustard though x

Back