Daily menus

Oh dear Vicks... (still I guess it's better, from a diet perspective at least, that they're turning you to DRINK than FOOD!!). Any adverse affect on the scales?

I'm a further 200g down, which still gives me a +300g on last Friday... and veggies tomorrow! Not looking good at all! darn and blast it!

Menu today

6K walk
Breakfast - Dukan muffins (oatbran and wheatbran) with smoked fish in

Lunch - leftover 5% fat mincemeat with a softly boiled egg for sauce! Chicken.
Fat free fromage blanc

Snack - chicken thigh
fat free fruit flavoured yoghurt

Dinner - salmon and scallops

mm scallops - havent had mine yet.

I was 1 1/2lbs down - that 2lbs since friday. ill no doubt put it back on for friday lol. have been doing over an hour of exercise last couple of days, so hoping that would make difference. I would love love love to see 10st something!!!

(take a Senokot!!)... no, seriously, that's NOT the way to lose weight!

I'm a long way from 10 stone something... That's under 70K and I'm still hovering around 72K... and I walk an hour each morning and no one can keep up with me. Obviously no longer enough cos I'm too used to it probably... still, it keeps me ZEN for the office cr*p!

(take a Senokot!!)... no, seriously, that's NOT the way to lose weight!
lol

You are brill doing that walk! do you do it in winter too?

Yes... provided it's not raining. Cold doesn't frighten me - I can dress up - I even have a photo of me somewhere dressed as a yeti (coat, scarf, gloves AND woolly hat!!)... Rain however, now that's a different question... I would obviously MELT in the rain as the mere sign of a droplet, and I take the metro with RELIEF... (oh yes, despite LOVING my walk, I still feel the RELIEF feeling when it's raining and I don't have to do it! Go figure!)

right im going to have a bash at making the mayo and egg custard yum yum !!

mayo and egg custard doesn't appeal to me in the slightest heehee!

separately however might be nice!

lol i did them separatly ,eaten my mayo was ok but will adapt to my liking and egg cutard still in oven mmmmmmm !

mmm let us know how it is :D

bain marie? low temperature oven?

I ask cos otherwise you get little bubbles in them!

i did in bain marie ,150 oven temp, they are cooling and smell good !!

Love them... the first time I "forgot them in the oven", it wasn't intentional... but now we regularly leave them in to cool down IN switched off oven, then you get a sweet skin on the top!!

Did you make vanilla ones Jet?

I'm still into instant coffee ones myself!

well i did make the vanilla using the vanilla extract coz vanilla pods are well dear mmmm ,and im not sure wether u can reuse the pods are do u throw after using once !!

I found some vanilla powder on a market here which was expensive but you need so little it was fine... and then I discovered instant coffee and haven't yet opened it!

mmmmmmmmmmm im in a quandery now has to what to do !!

what to do with what?

my blinking egg custards to make them taste sweeter and better !

aren't they nice?

no ,coz the book didnt say anything about sweetner so will try aagain later !!

oh got the recipe of the recipe thread on here - joanne had posted them

Back