Daily menus

Horrid how?

23°C and sunny here already... going up to 30°C by lunchtime again.

its muggy and rainy :(
p.s. i was editing my last post when you write that!!!

So I see... yes to cooking and freezing or raw with marinate on and freezing. I've done both.

How do you get to work? OK hopefully pregnant dog can't come, but Vicky can still walk to [???], no? I didn't start out with one hour... I just got off the bus a stop early! then stopped taking the bus... then got off a metro stop early... etc etc...

The first time I walked to work, because of a transport strike, I had to stop halfway for a rest and a drink!! and it took 1h45 mins!

thanks Jo.
Could walk to work but I only get half an hour at lunchtime and I need to get back for the dogs so by the time I walked 3/4 way back i would have to turn around!
Im sure my stepper is still as good as walking and i do run up and down stairs at least 10 times per day at work.
Im a fair weather walker though im afraid - if its raining i dont go out - put it this way my hair is very naturally curly and it takes me an hour to dry and straighten it so getting it wet is not an option, and an umbrella with 3 dogs dont work. Its supposed to clear up later and im going to mums so will take them for a drag for 15 mins or so.

i think jo is the exercise queen ,vicks comes in next and me well thats another story lol

lol true - Jo is the massive walker ;)
wait till I start on 30 mins step and my exercise dvds for an hour a night LOL

LOL im not there yet!

I'm CR*P at exercise! I'm sure your stuff is far better Vicky! You probably even get a sweat going, which I don't any longer!! too used to it!!

I've a training session in a mo until lunch... will return!

Oh I get a sweat going ie
moderate pace walking (3mph) 25 mins - 97 cals
stepper 25 mins - 251 cals!!!

sweaty cleveage me :D

but stepping or walking in one's front room for that long must feel soooooo long! (I know I have trouble fiddling around waiting FIVE MINUTES for my conditioner to take in the shower!!!). At least I get to see some decent scenery and take fresh air.

but stepping or walking in one's front room for that long must feel soooooo long
I was watching a programme i had recorded on tv and tbh forgot to check the time thats how i did 20 last night.

yes i do prefer walking outside but you have the luck of the french weather :)

and oh i think they should come up with an invention re the conditiong and five minutes. maybe a game??

I have an exercise bike... I used to plonk it in front of the TV and cycle... but how boring is that! It ended up having the laundry hanging off it, and is now on the balcony! The only way for me to exercise is to enjoy it. I've had the gym memberships (and not gone enough to make it worthwhile)... I live in a (ahem) building with a pool... and don't go... The house is in a village with cycle paths, so I bought a bike. And don't use it.

Exercise and I are NOT friends... but then I discovered something I actually dislike less than the other things - walking... haaaaa!

Lol Jo i get you with the bike - i sold mine on ebay! I actually enjoy my stepper though and wow If i had a pool i would be in it every night - i love swimming so much!
Like you I dont like cycling, but there is nothing better than a good 6 mile walk up on the northumberland coast with my 3 girls!

When I was first losing my weight, at about 100K, I started going 3 times a week... I set myself a goal to swim 1/2 an hour non stop (tiny pool VERY VERY boring toing and froing endlessly...). Then you'd have to spend ages on hair conditioning... got a bit of a greenish tinge to my highlights... so stopped... got my hair colour as I like it and now won't go!!!

Back