Daily menus

my egg custard's

Attachments

• 044.jpg
    044.jpg
    523.3 KB · Views: 62
ooooh they look nice... tasters?????????

oh im gonna have to make some might do tonight.

ah but ive already had 2 eggs today :(

all of them? but im having eggs tomorrow too. there is no day that goes by without me having eggs.

just have 1 a day, then it's not has bad has u think !!

I know... it's a tough one with the old eggs...

i love my eggs me :D
in fact at the weekend im going to have dippy eggs with asparagus soldiers ;)

hmm... not sure I'd fancy asparagus for breakfast... but I love my scrambled eggs, smoked salmon and fake caviar Sunday breakfasts!!

mm i have some fake caviar Jo.

I have smoked salmon on school days ;)

oh trust me the asparagus dipped into an egg is divine :D

Its like cods roe :D

i got some john west black lumpfish caviar from sainsburys. when i get round to it im gonna make tiny galettes (like blinis) with smoked salmon extra light phil and some caviar on :)

mmmmmmmmmmmm you posh bird lol!!

menu today - pv day

B -oatbran and wheatbran porridge

L -chicken and boiled egg salad

D - chicken breast and green beans

Ahem - I'm the posh Southerner!!! (I buy red and black... and have a little splodge of each beside my smoked salmon...) I shall try your Philadelphia idea this weekend as my other half has left Tesco (and Asda!!) armed with some bits for me (including the Extra lite Phillly!)

My menu today - Wednesday - PV
1hr 10 walk - made a detour by walking straight for the river, and then walked alongside it in the shade... beautiful!

Breakfast - currently nibbling on my muffins and glugging from my water bottle

Lunch - small piece of salmon, mini quiche, chicken + mixed salad
fat free fromage blanc

Snack - chicken thigh
fat free fruit flavoured yoghurt

Dinner - I'm defrosting some turkey strips I've had marinating in curry for a few weeks... and mixed salad

wow nice walk jo - its horrid here - i only managed 11 min walk with the girls (tbh i think im gonna struggle with my walk as my hopefully pregnant ***** is getting tired after 5 mins :() will try and get another 10 in later

B - egg white omelette and smoked salmon
L - sardines and salmon and boiled egg and extra lean ham if hungry
D - chicken tikka galette

Ex - 11 min walk - wil try another later, will go for 25 min step and 50 sit ups and 60 arm exercises.

I have marinated waaay too much chicken tikka and although Im having some for lunch tomorrow Ill never eat it all. Will I be ok cooking it then freezing?

Back