L - roast chicken and mustard
D - omelette and mushrooms and salad

doing half pv/half pp day lmao

ex - nothing as yet but gonna do 30 mins treadmill,
70 sit ups, got my weights out for my arms and 120 leg master :D

yep its friday ............... lol

B - oat and wheat bran porridge

L- chicken fillet ,cottage cheese and ham

D - im not sure im away tonight in a hotel in the cotswold mmmmmmmmmmmm !! i also my copy you vicks has it will be easier to chose something to eat !!

ooh do you go tonight and come back sunday?
you will be eating in the hotel???

well we are leaving at 2 oclock ,so i think we are eating in hotel our out somewhere ,i need to make good choices lol

well are you PV today? or sat/sun

dont forget to take your muffins with you.

have big fat steak or some fish and salad/veggies.

bet you have a fab weekend :D

im on pp today but later will do pv will be eaeisr and wekend will be pv so a lot easier yeh a big fat with salad/veggies yum yum !

i made 5 muffins for each day sat and sun happy days yum they on in my case has we speak lol !!!!!!

oh you will have a brill time. is the hotel nice? have you checked out what food they do???

is your son going?

morning :)
B - boiled eggs
L - ob porridge
D - aubergines stuffed with turkey bolognese style but with jalapenos :D

ex:- housework ;) and 30 mins step, 70 sit ups, 120 leg master and more dumbell work :D

Hey guys!

B- dukan bap n chicken kebab ( burger for brekki!!)
S- coffee
L- chicken tikka kebab
S- muller light
D- Gotta have some vegis today missed my PV day yest by accident!
veggis n somic meaty!

is that like the mim bap Sona??

B - ob porridge
L - smoked salmon omelette and salad
D - burgers and salad

P..s. my stuffed aubergines yesterday were amazing!!!!!!

Ex - bugger all. its my day off exercise today :D

oh you will have a brill time. is the hotel nice? have you checked out what food they do???

is your son going?

hi vicks jordan wasnt with us has a very dear trip maybe next year !!!!!!

morning :)
B - smoked salmon and scrambly eggs (yes im addicted)
L - burgers and cottage cheese
D - fillet steak galette

ex - nothing yet was raining but will do 30 mins stepper,75 sit ups, 10 mins dumbell arm exercises and 120 leg masters :D

morning
B - scrambled egg
L - burgers and cottage cheese
D - chicken tandoori galette

ex - 20 mins stepper, 60 leg masters, 80 sit ups
prob around 20 mins walk aswell by the time ive been everywhere

How low fat are your burgers Vicky? (Over here, we can find 5% mince, but can't say I've seen that sort of labelling in the UK)...

OK my menu today on PP

50 mins fast walk
Breakfast - Dukan muffins (with oat and wheatbran)

Lunch - salmon, mini quiche, chicken, sugar free jelly*

Dinner - 1/2 piece salmon, 1/2 piece cod, scallops and prawns

* sugar free jelly question - on the package, it says 10 calories per serving... in the make up instructions, it says each package makes four jellies (I get five in my moulds). So I'm presuming we're talking 50 calories if we eat the lot (as I see some people do on the FB site?)

My butchers always sells really lean mince but i dry fry and drain off any excess. Ive always cooked it like that

Jo tesco sell extra lean mince with is 5.6% which is as good as it gets and i do grill the burgers so any excess comes off too.

your quiches - do you make them with cottage cheese?

Vicky - sounds good...
Cheryl - less good (for Dukan, but you're not Dukaning methinks...). 5% doesn't give you anything to drain!

Negative to cottage cheese... I never seem to use the same recipe twice for quiches, in an attempt to cut down on eggs... I'm putting as much protein as possible in the muffin moulds, including onion and red pepper in a couple for PV days, and then just beating one large or two smaller eggs with a spoonful of fat free fromage frais to pour in the remaining space... as little as possible really cos my egg consumption seemed a little OTT!

I am since i came home Jo. An i alway get a little off no matter what mince i use. When i drain it i literally push more out!

jet's menu for today :-

B - oat and wheatbran porridge

L - turkey slices with cottage cheese and egg custard

D - salmon,boiled egg and cottage cheese !! maybe another egg custard

Back