Daily menus

Jet did you check the amount of wheatbran you're allowed?

hi jo ,was just about to answer you and was ushered out of the door to plumbase , MEN !!!

anyway wot i seem to understand that wheatbran is 1 to 2 so u was right jo !!

thank you !!

that's the oatbran Cheryl...

glad to hear it Jet... so that's one thing they've not messed around with in translation! So your morning porridge contains the right quantities?

attack.1 1 /2 oatbran and 1 wheatbran (only if you need a poo)
cruise 2 tbsp oatbran and doesnt even mention wheatbran so id take it as 1 aswell

Haha, and me and i took part in the conversation! Mind you it doesnt take much, i get confused over my name most days

hi im back the phone rang lol

yes my porridge is correct 2 tbl oatbran and 1 wheatbran tastes yummy too !

I dunno how anyone can eat porridge in this heat! (mind you, rumour has it that temperatures here are dropping BIG TIME between today and tomorrow...)

oh no whats going on already posted but it disappeared!!manic here

B - scrambly egg and smoked salmon
L - chicken tikka galette and mint yog
D - cod and salmon with horseradish

Ex - 30 mins stepper (if its working) 170 leg masters (already done 50 this morning) and going for 90 sit ups!!!

jet's menu :- pv

B - oat and wheatbran porridge

L - sardines,turkey slices ,tom's ,cucumber and red onoin mixed in a bit of cottage cheese

D- steak and onoins with green beans and brussel sprouts !! ( didnt have the green beansand sprouts and had instead the tom's,cumber and red onion and cottage cheese with a boiled egg )
egg custard , later on a muller toffee yogurt

Last edited:
are sprouts ok? im thinking of having at weekend as am not buying veg this week (apart from asparagus) and using stuff in freezer...green beans/sprouts muschrooms

Sprouts are fine, but where are your veggies today Vicky? And how are you making your horseradish sauce?

Me... Wednesday 3rd PP...

50 mins fast walk
Breakfast - Dukan muffins

Lunch - 1 x 5% burger, boiled egg, (too thin) chicken leg
sugar free jelly (YUM!)

Snack - fat free fromage frais

Dinner - big fat bleeding steak... (sorry Vicky!)

B - Oat & wheatbran porridge, cinnamon, nutmeg, sweetner, milk
L - scrambled eggs, milk, black pepper
D - turkey breast, cottage cheese, black pepper,
S- muller light

No because I was off the wagon end of last week so need 3 x PPs... plus friend is coming to lunch with me tomorrow so much easier to be on PV when going out, but I always do 3 consecutive PPs after a binge - if nothing else, it puts a proper end to it!

i got a real low fat tesco one. only using teaspoon on each with some from frais.

on my previous posts somewhre ive changed again to PV fri sat sun cos i find it easier to do pp at work and then i go out for dinner sometimes on a friday and dont just want a bleeding steak :D

p.s. why you sorry? im having steak friday

thought you might envy me... I selected a particularly BIG and FAT one for tonight in case of hunger!!

Back