Daily menus

B: 2 toffee muffins
L: Half mince frittata
D: Sirloin steak with garlic quark sauce and asparagus
S: Rest of toffee muffins (3)

Thursday PP
4.5kmm fast walk to work
B: Dukan muffins with smoked salmon in mixture
L: (I defrosted a few unlabelled packages to split over a few meals) so small quantities of: cubed roast beef, smoked chicken, chicken mince meat loaf... and a skinny chicken leg to gnaw
fat free yoghurt

Snack: sugar free jelly (1/3 of sachet made up)

D: 180g sirloin steak, grilled with garlic
baked egg custard (with tspn nescafe in)

Morning!

PP (sob) Thursday

B - Dukan cake (2/3 of allowance)
L - smoked salmon, chicken, fromage blanc
D - soup (chicken stock, 1/2 chicken breast shredded, onion, herbs) omelette (one yolk, 2 whites), yogurt
S - Dukan cake (rest of alllowance)

PP

b 1 small frying steak plus a portion of jelly (that's odd!)
l roasted chicken thighs (6)
d turkey steaks (2)
s - muffins

e pilates class

Last edited:
any idea on quantity? no celeriac crisps?

Sorry - had the celeriac chips yesterday - have just updated. That's the trouble with putting up my menu before I have eaten it!! Have just found some goji berries in the cupbard - they were quite squishy like raisins but I am soaking them for a bit anyway and then I am going to muffinise them.

B Galette and poached egg
L omelette and prawns
D chicken!!!!!!!!!!!!!

L: 1 fillet smoked mackerel, small amount of left over luc lac turkey
D: turkey and prawns marinated in garlic, lemon, pepper & thyme
S: Rest of muffins (3)

Guys post quantities where you can - makes it easier to see things... and having recently discovered (elsewhere) that an "egg custard" can go from 125ml milk to the whole 500m, depending on the poster...; and "chicken" can mean absolutely anything, quantity wise, let's post where we know. Without getting scales out necessarily, but we know ish what we buy and cook, right?

Friday PPL - my mix day - giving me 3.5 days of each (suits my normal car journey Fri evening to be always on PP - not tonight but won't switch).

E: 50 mins 4.5km fast walk to work - and it's mild so not too many winter wrappings!

B: Dukan muffins with cube of smoked fish in and 1/3 crabstick on each

PP L: 80g roast beef and couple of slices smoked chicken (from freezer!), tablespoonful cottage cheese, thin chicken leg (note to self: avoid offers on chicken legs! too spindly!)
Fat free yoghurt

S: sugar free jelly (1/3 sachet made up)

PL D: turkey (fat breasts, cut in strips, marinated in garlic and fromage frais and dry fried...) served with some lettuce, cucumber and tomatoes AND, separately, a little frozen stir fried veg I want to get rid of!
Baked egg custard (125ml milk)

B dukan toast and poached egg
L dukan ham sandwich
D beef mustard and onions half a tonne hopefully

Guys post quantities where you can - makes it easier to see things... and having recently discovered (elsewhere) that an "egg custard" can go from 125ml milk to the whole 500m, depending on the poster...; and "chicken" can mean absolutely anything, quantity wise, let's post where we know. Without getting scales out necessarily, but we know ish what we buy and cook, right?
I second that - where possible, especially if review or advice is wanted. Or if you have discovered something that works for you - it won't necessarily work for the rest of us but hey what have we got to lose for trying...

I am still doing PV as TOTM is still here so today is my fourth PV in a row, with a twist for the last 2 days. Just to explain how it came about - when I first started Dukan, the favoured pattern for lots of weight to lose was 5/5; so I always timed it in such a way that TOTM is covered by PV. an added bonus was that cramps, pain and bloating disappeared! Some tricks, though:
* Drink my food during TOTM - that means soups, and the rest of the stuff blended or jellied;
* Top up the fiber - use psyllium husk, agar agar, xanthan gum in cooking
* Greens - make more use of sea weed and sprouts (not bean sprouts but all sorts of veggie sprouts that would grow on your window - radish, broccoli, alfalfa etc) - they give you the taste without the bulk; and allegedly very health boms, too.
I think I should put this in a separate topic, just goven the time.

The result is less bloating, feel good, and while it is still TOTM 3+ pounds are gone for good - on PV days only.

B - green tea jelly with husk (grean tea with lemon, stevia, gelatine); muffins with bran
L, D, Ss - soup (350 g chicken in 1 l water per day), an onion, spices, xanthan gum); egg whites omelette, tabbouleh with a handful of sprouted seeds + linseed for design and crunchiness
S green tea jelly

As you see I eat for England...

Interesting TOTM tips... don't suffer myself, but most complain about increases then...

L: quarter of mince frittata (made this one with different mince and it wasn't as nice)
D: About 300g luc lac beef
S: 3 or 4 slices smoked salmon, rest of muffins (3)

A Saturday PV menu

Out in a mo for 50 mins fast walk...

B: Dukan muffins with smoked fish in

L: garlic marinated gambas served hot on bed of cold crunchy salad

sleeeeeepp

S: bowl of homemade beetroot soup
sugar free jelly maybe, if required when OH nibbles fruit

D: Dukan friendly cheeseburger pie (200g 5% fat mince) served with green beans from our veg plot (which we preserved in jars)
egg custard

Lots of H2O... I never drink as much as I should at the weekend!

B galette and 1egg
L beef a chunk and salad not a lot
D steak 2 pieces of rump and salad see above
rough estimates as i like this diet as i dont measure or count cals and carbs lol

L: 2 egg omelette with 1 fillet smoked mackerel & 2 slices smoked salmon
D: Approx 200g chicken mini fillets dry fried, half a pack of king prawns & 2 slices smoked salmon
S: 4 wafer thin chicken slices, rest of muffins (3)

Sunday PP

Fast walk 6km - then hour browse walk..

B: turkey (cubed, marinated in garlic, chilli powder and fromage frais and dry fried) - will carry it in my pocket in a bag to have after my walk!

Home for
L: scrambled eggs, smoked salmon and a muffin

sleeeeeepp

S: other mufins,
sugar free jelly maybe, if required when OH nibbles fruit

D: mini seafood quiche (frozen mixed seafood, prepoached in a little
skimmed milk and chilli powder; then 2 eggs beaten with a little fat free fromage frais - for six small quiches (muffin size))
small steak
egg custard

Lots of H2O... I never drink as much as I should at the weekend!

B galette and poached egg
L chilli sf jelly
D burgers and chicken

Back