Daily menus

B galette and egg
L steak and egg
D mince beef
yep i gathered im a bit light as id not lost till this morning so upping it all a bit

pv today

B gallete with scrambled egg and mushrooms
L Chilli made with extra light minced beef, tinned tomatoes, onion, garlic and mushrooms
D Chicken salad, sf jelly

Oops, maybe it's not then? Oh well, will continue as before as it's not hindering me.

PV today

B - porridge
L - hard boiled eggs (no yolk) with smoked salmon, salad
D - pork steaks with mustard and fromage blanc sauce (I know not allowed pork but 4% fat so I'm having them:eek:), green beans

Last edited:
B Galette and egg
chilli mince beef
D chicken no idea what sort though

pp today as weigh in tomorrow

B 2 egg omlette with chicken
L Rump Steak with a spoonful of Chilli left over from yesterday
D Pan fried chicken with corriander, curry powder and ff yoghurt
S sf jelly

I am keeping my fingers crossed for weigh in tomorrow I am hoping to have lost the 1 1/2 lb that appeared from nowhere last Friday and a bit more hopefully

Oops, maybe it's not then? Oh well, will continue as before as it's not hindering me.

PV today

B - porridge
L - hard boiled eggs (no yolk) with smoked salmon, salad
D - pork steaks with mustard and fromage blanc sauce (I know not allowed pork but 4% fat so I'm having them:eek:), green beans

I just giggled my way through the appalling English in the latest chat session on the official site. Someone asks about eating pork fillet in Cruise. "Fine". The wind is blowing the right way for pork today so ENJOY!!
<cynic? me?>

B Galette and egg
chilli mince beef
D chicken no idea what sort though

Much better Scrumps... Can I come and live with you please? I've just been looking at that view. Fabulous! And very nice to "meet you" properly. You don't look overweight to me!

PP today

B - porridge
L - roast chicken, rhubarb
D - left over pork steak, scrambled eggs
S - smoked salmon

pv today

B (Just had a breakfast fit for a king and am stuffed) 2 kipper fillets, scrambled eggs, mushrooms and a cooked tomato
L chicken and vegetable stew
D chilli mince made with tinned tomatoes and onions and mushrooms
I have made 4 little ginger biscuits to take to work with me out of my wheat and oats allowance

pv today

B (Just had a breakfast fit for a king and am stuffed) 2 kipper fillets, scrambled eggs, mushrooms and a cooked tomato
L chicken and vegetable stew
D chilli mince made with tinned tomatoes and onions and mushrooms
I have made 4 little ginger biscuits to take to work with me out of my wheat and oats allowance

Mmmm what a lovely menu. x

B gelette and egg
L jelly roast beef
D chicken
will prob have other snacks but not got a clue yet lol
been sorting this walk challenge out all day

PV

B - porridge
L - cauliflour with fromage blanc sauce, omelette
D - leek, carrot and courgette soup, mixed fish/seafood
S - rhubarb

Sunday - PP

B - fried eggs and ham
L - chicken, rhubarb crumble with half bran
D - pork steaks
S - Manda's ginger biscuit with half bran

B galette and egg
Lchicken and beef
Dchilli and salad

pv today

B Porridge
L Steak with salad and home made dukan garlic mayo
D not sure yet but fish of some kind either salmon or smoked haddock ........or........maybe both :)
Need to make up some more sf jelly I do like those.
I bought some weight watchers vanilla and toffee yoghurts yesterday but they aren't a patch on the mullers

pv today

B Porridge
L Steak with salad and home made dukan garlic mayo
D not sure yet but fish of some kind either salmon or smoked haddock ........or........maybe both :)
Need to make up some more sf jelly I do like those.
I bought some weight watchers vanilla and toffee yoghurts yesterday but they aren't a patch on the mullers

have you ventured into the new morrisons yet , everyone says tescos is getting a bit of karma at last !!!!!!
if you do avoid the bakery lol

pp today as I have just had 2 pv days in a row

B porridge
L stir fried beef marinated in soy sauce and oyster sauce with garlic
D Chicken and salmon
snacks will include a vanilla (frozen yoghurt) and sf jelly (jelly and ice cream yum)

lucky you Kay me thinks Tesco going to get a bit of payback for the way they have treat the locals over the years ....lets hope butlitz lot stay at T so you lot get morrisons all to yourselves lol

Bgalette and egg
L omelette and ham
D chicken with mexican spice

pp today as I have just had 2 pv days in a row

B porridge
L stir fried beef marinated in soy sauce and oyster sauce with garlic
D Chicken and salmon
snacks will include a vanilla (frozen yoghurt) and sf jelly (jelly and ice cream yum)
Changed my mind for breakfast I made 2 Galettes (I use 2 eggs and 3 tablespoons of fromage frais, chilli flakes and pepper along with my 2 tablespoons of oat bran and one of wheat bran, this makes it possible to make 2 large thin Galettes which i use as wraps, had todays with dukan mayo, ham and chicken and wrapped the other one up in cling film and put in fridge for an afternoon snack yum

Back