Daily menus

PV today

B - porridge
L - scrambled eggs with mushrooms, tomatoes and dry-fried ham
D - fish with prawns/mussels in tomato sauce with aubergines and courgettes
S - rhubarb

PP day for me girls;

B - bircher museli (oatbran, cinnamon, nutmeg and sweetner) with plain yoghurt, coffee
S - plain yoghurt and g/tea
L - scrambled eggs
S - remainder of yoghurt from the morning
D - salmon steak and dukan herb mayo

Oh I just noticed that you can have fruit robinhood, i am very envious (drooling). xx

B egg and galette
L chicken with faita spice
D mine beef patties with egg sf jelly and yogurt

Oh I just noticed that you can have fruit robinhood, i am very envious (drooling). xx

Hey Bren, if you can find rhubarb you can have fruit too (100 gr). It's tolerated on PP days (I thought, but not according to Jo but I have some anyway:eek: since it's not doing any harm) and allowed on PV days (since rhubarb is actually veg!)

Check out freezer section of supermarket ('cos rhubarb doesn't grow where I live) or freezer food places if you have them.

do you weigh the amount of rhubarb you can have when it is frozen? And is it 100grams?

I weighed it the first time (frozen) now I don't bother. I no doubt have more than 100gr on the odd occasion, it probably does more good than harm though - not called bumbarb for nothing;).

PP today

B - porridge
L - omelette, rhubarb
D - chicken, fromage blanc
S - prawns, smoked salmon with lemon

B galette and egg with half the oatbran
L mince and the other half oatbran in a wrap
D chicken plain roasted sf jelly

pp today

B porridge
L steak with a dollop of yesterdays left over chilli on top
D chicken marinated in yoghurt and chilli/curry spices
will snack on a sf jelly or two throughout the day no doubt

PV today

B - yogurt and a boiled egg
L - leek and courgette soup, smoked salmon and prawns
D - chicken liver mousse for 2 (400 gr chicken livers, 2 slices dry fried ham, onion, garlic, cooked, blended and cooled, add some fromage blanc and black pepper and leave in fridge to set) served with Dukan biscuits
S - hard boiled egg whites

PV today

B - yogurt and a boiled egg
L - leek and courgette soup, smoked salmon and prawns
D - chicken liver mousse for 2 (400 gr chicken livers, 2 slices dry fried ham, onion, garlic, cooked, blended and cooled, add some fromage blanc and black pepper and leave in fridge to set) served with Dukan biscuits
S - hard boiled egg whites

Mmmm that chicken mousse sounds scrummy, just like a pate. Right that's my next experiment.

I havn't decided on my menu for today yet so will post later

It does indeed Robin... thanks for that!

jet's pp for today

B - greek yog and natural yog with a bit of sweetener
L - king prawn's,salmon ,2 slices ham and cottage cheese also a lauging cow cheese
D - roast beef and cottage chesse

plenty of fluids !!!!!!!!!!

Morning!

PP day (before weigh-in tomorrow:D) have a BAD cold/throat so will be easy-to-swallow food today!

B - porridge made with water (am out of skimmed milk), it was OK because I can't taste much anyway (every cloud)
L - rest of chicken liver mousse as we didn't finish it, fromage blanc
D - scrambled egg, yogurt

Bit light today, but I'll eat more when I'm feeling better! Have checked and there's enough protein in there (just).

pp for me again today before tomorrows w/i and next weeks all inc hol ..... .gulp!

B Porridge
L meatballs (taken from Jo;s recipe but tinkered with to adjust for pp)
D Chicken marinated in spices and f/f yoghurt
will probably have a jelly in there somewhere

Robin - sounds like a chicken soup could go down well... poor you! These cold morning and hot afternoons aren't good!

PV today

B - Dukan porridge made with water and eaten with a little milk
L - prawns with yogurt/passata/chilli dip, chicken and green beans
D - leek and courgette soup, omelette
S - yogurt

Back