Daily menus

Happy birthday xxxx

B galette and egg
L chilli
D steak and egg and sf jelly

pp today

B Gallette and Egg
L Chilli (sort of). Muller Lite
D Steak in a marinade of soy sauce, oyster sauce and ginger.
Probably a sf jelly in there somewhere

Happy birthday, Dee!

Yesterday
B Yoghurt, toffee muffin
L Ham, cottage cheese, spring onions, yoghurt, toffee muffin
D Quiche, tomato & cucumber salad, 2 toffee muffins

Today
B Yoghurt and oatbran
L Turkey bacon, cottage cheese, yoghurt
D Omelette flavoured with a small amount of chives, slices of beef, crème au chocolat

Conso PV

B - porridge and rhubarb
L - chicken, cardoon with thickened chicken stock, orange
D - smoked salmon scrambled eggs, fromage blanc
S - bread and cheese

B galette and egg
L chicken
D quorn sauages and egg

B & L smoked salmon and cottage cheese quiches
D - chicken legs
S - yoghurt & bran

PV

B Yoghurt
L Ham, cottage cheese, yoghurt (I know I should have added some veg, but I'm having to force myself to eat as it is, with this stupid cold I've managed to catch)
D Beef, mixed steamed veg, gravy from beef juices, attempting to make Yorkshire pudding substitues from Dukan muffins, crème au chocolat

Having a couple of PPs, so will post. All of you doing your 1/2 hour minimum walk per day? or some other exercise? I know it's harder now that it's dark and cold!

For me Monday:
4.5km walk
Breakfast - muffins with smoked salmon in

Lunch - I've some salmon, chicken and a soft boiled egg
fat free smooth yoghurt

Snack - sugar free jelly (1/3 sachet)

Dinner - cod, scallops, prawns poached in skimmed milk
coffee flavoured baked egg custard

B - smoked mackerel
L - chicken & pumpkin soup
D - cottage pie (pumpkin & cauli topping)
s - pumpkin muffins

Last edited:
All of you doing your 1/2 hour minimum walk per day? or some other exercise? I know it's harder now that it's dark and cold!

Yup. Apart from the last few days when I felt too poorly, I've been exercising every day. I really thinks it helps - and it's best to do some form of toning exercises in order to flatten that flabby skin after the fat goes.

I find that exercise DVD's are pretty motivational and great for cheering you up when it's cold and dark as you can stay in to do them. I've also joined a dance exercise class, which is terrific fun.

I do too... (and I'd never have believed I'd ever say that!!). It's not just the fact that it tones, and uses calories, where I'm concerned... but it definitely puts me in the right frame of mind for the day's healthy eating, and I'm far less likely to want to waste my efforts!

B galette and egg
L chicken
D steak and egg

Day 1 Attack:

B: lean meatloaf
L: lean meatloaf, it was already made
S: pancake and turkey sausage
D: eggs and turkey sausage

Kelly - your turkey sausage worries me... particular in attack. Care to post the ingredients? Also the meatloaf... (Do you have the Dukan book?)

pv today

B Ham, onion and tomato omelette
L Chicken salad
D Beef Goulash (made with beef, tomatoes, onion, paprika, and water)
some ginger biscuits during day sometime as I haven't got a silicone muffin mould yet so can't try them

Back