Daily menus

You don't eat meat so I'm sure you've got some leeway (cos processed meats have "stuff" in them and he allows some of them) so you'll be fine, but best avoid henceforth! Not worth the risk...

Thanks for the wisdom Jo. Cannot believe I didn't click!? Might get hungry later after this workout but going to try and avoid eating anything, maybe a yoghurt, not sure. Prob wrong approach to avoid eating do u think, just because of muffins.

Was hungry after shower and workout so had salmon and white herb sauce..... OMG lovely!mmmmm

B - Scrambled Egss & Smoked Salmon
S - Mullerlight
L - Grilled Chicken Breast
S - Cottage Cheese & Mackrell
D - Galette & home made herby mincemeat kebab sticks if I can be bothered - if not may just make a meatloaf with the mixture instead. Muller light for desert or snack later - will see how I feel.

Jaqy - is your bran in your meatloaf?
Bren - don't worry! It's not a question of calories affecting your weigh in, more that it could bring you out of ketosis, but if you're not starving hungry, it didn't! (1 teaspoon of very very low fat coca - never found in the UK I don't believe except by Vicky... but I think you found it in Oz, I remember - per day is a tolerated so only to be used if you're happy with weight loss/desperate for something sweet. And 1 tspsn doesn't go very far anyway so that's why I use savoury filling... I tried instant coffee powder but that was horrid!)

Lajlaj - LOVE your menu cos you're eating plenty. Fab! If you find you're stuffed full in the evening though, you might think of moving your bran to the morning or lunch cos it fills us up so well, it's a good thing to have then. Up to you of course. I always have smoked salmon and scrambled eggs on a Sunday (with one muffin!)

Lajlaj - LOVE your menu cos you're eating plenty. Fab! If you find you're stuffed full in the evening though, you might think of moving your bran to the morning or lunch cos it fills us up so well, it's a good thing to have then. Up to you of course. I always have smoked salmon and scrambled eggs on a Sunday (with one muffin!)

Thanks but I turned it all on its head (I've never been good at sticking to plans and rules lol).

I had two sunny side up eggs (fried eggs but no oil just a none stick pan) - I've not had that since I was a child as I'm not a fan of eggs but I really really enjoyed them.

For lunch I'm going to have the galette as you've suggested - I felt very bloated and ill last night adn I wondered if it was that so I am going to make little mini galettes topped with very low fat cottage cheese and smoked salmon instead (Tescos had two packs of SS for £5). I'm going to experiment with the Galette to see if I can get it to taste of something - I don't have any fromage frais but have yoghurt and I'm going to add half a table spoon of quark in and take away some of the yoghurt and see if that helps.

Dinner I'm still planning on having the kebab sticks if I have time but I think I will still grill the chicken breasts anyway and then I have something to snack on - I'll slice them down into thin slices as I am terrible for wanting to shove stuff in my mouth all the time, I do it without realizing most of the time.

B galette and egg
L omelette
D half a chicken

I make sweet cinnamon galettes and usually have half for breakfast/lunch and the rest as a snack later on, and I love them!

Am intending to experiment more with these going forward and trying them as a wrap for lunches

This may be subject to change but today's plan is:-

B - Scrambled eggs (yuk ate them too early and now feel sick!!)
L - I'm out so will probably pick up some chicken strips from M&S or some roast beef something like that.
D - Salmon, smoked salmon and mackrell.

Not sure when/how I'm having the oatbran yet - may end up mixing it with a yoghurt yet.

This may be subject to change but today's plan is:-

B - Scrambled eggs (yuk ate them too early and now feel sick!!) [I hear you - I never eat my breakfast until about 9.30am, some 3 hours after I rise! Muffins are great cos you can put them in your bag and eat them while out AND not look too "weird"!]

L - I'm out so will probably pick up some chicken strips from M&S or some roast beef something like that. [Anything prepackaged, read the ingredients. Nothing with sugar/starch/cornflour etc. If you're at M&S, roast chicken and take skin off is good! Or some fresh prawns? You could have brought something with you!]

D - Salmon, smoked salmon and mackrell.

Not sure when/how I'm having the oatbran yet - may end up mixing it with a yoghurt yet.

Just some ideas!

Day 4 of 5 atttack...

Breakfast:
3 Dukan muffins, with cube of smoked salmon and 1/3 of crabstick in each.

Lunch:
100g slice of roast beef (butcher)
chicken leg and spoonful cottage cheese
Muller Lite

Snack:
Sugar free jelly (1/3 of sachet)

Dinner:
BIG faux fillet
Dukan coffee flavoured baked egg custard

Lots of H20 (and some sugar free Strepsils).

Thanks Jo. I don't eat shellfish so the prawns are a no go. I like the muffin idea but still don't have any baking cases yet. Will try to pick some up in town today. Will watch out for those ingredients but may just get some chicken pieces and pull the skin off. Thanks for the tips.

B too late
L 2 poached eggs on dukan toast
D slow cooker beef
snacks chicken

B: Half cinnamon galette
L: 3 slices of home boiled ham and rest of galette
D: Steak with a garlic & quark sauce (cooked in steak pan for all the lovely flavours)
S: Sweetened greek yogurt

home boiled ham? Careful... decent ham isn't OK Dukan... (except in the UK for 2-4% fat supermarket plastic stuff - which I never even found - does it exist?...) Pork and this diet = :(

<I know you're doing brilliantly Emma - but in case others copy, who mightn't have your luck where ham's concerned!>

B 2 poached eggs on dukan to toast
L steak, sf jelly
D chicken breast with ginger and chilli

Back