Daily menus

First day on PP after TOTM 5day PV break; upped the water (herbal teas mostly) to 4 l a day; also continuing with soups (chicken soup; all-sorts-of-fish-leftovers soup).
Haven't entered the data into DietPower yet but should be hovering around 1000 kcal at least and 60-70% protein.

Yesterday:
B: 2 muffins
L: 2 leftover mini chicken fillets with quark dip (dijon mustard & capers), packet of fridge raiders
D: Am going to cook a coley fillet (about 380g) that was reduced in tesco with half a pack of prawns & 2 or 3 slices of the smoked salmon I've got left although probably about 1/3 of this will be saved for tomorrow's lunch.
S: 3 muffins, 1/4 sf jelly & small portion of stewed sweetened rhubarb.

Today:
L: Leftover fish salady pan pie stuff from last night - was lovely cold, though I've had vegetables this evening so would have been even nicer with some bite sized pieces of blanched green beans in it.
D: Sirloin steak with quark sauce (garlic, steak juice, worcester sauce, dijon mustard) with green beans and broccoli.
S: SF jelly, 3 muffins

Emma - those fridge raiders are a big no. Read the packet and weep! Funnily enough we had this discussion yesterday with a newbie who ate them on attack! They're bad!! (unless you've found some better ones than those we googled yesterday!)

PP for me
if it doesn't rain in next half hour, 50 mins fast walk to work

B: Dukan savoury muffins

L: 65g 1/2 piece of salmon; 85g slice of 5% fat beef mince meat loaf; mini seafood quiche; scrawny chicken leg
fat free yoghurt

S: sugar free jelly

D: 2 x 100g 5% fat burgers with (dry) fried egg on top
baked egg custard

Around 1,200 calories, 30g carbs

bGalette and egg
Lchicken pieces dry fried with chilli flakes
D roast beef , how ever much i manage

PV
B - goji loaf cake
L - turkey and salmon meatloaf
D - ginger and lime chicken with brocolli
s - sf jelly, goji loaf cake

I know Jo, I've seen - but facing a 25 min drive home, no reserves with me (should have packed a muffin in the car) and was desperate. I won't be having any more don't worry!

L: Leftover turkey and prawns(small bowlful), fillet smoked mackerel
D: Ginger chilli lime chicken (1 breast)
S: SF jelly, 3 muffins

Hi, firstly I apologise if my question is on the wring thread! I'm wondering if you can have smoked mackerel as the fat content seems quite alot? X

No worries at all. Come and join us in the Chat, or the general thread, or even open a diary and tell us more about you!

Welcome!

No worries Emma - just can't have newbies thinking they're ok!

My PV - again, improvised from freezer due to lunch cancellation (by me this time!)

4.5km walk
B: muffins
L: piece of (Dukan) "cheese"burger pie (quotes cos hardly any cheese!) with small salad; chicken leg
fat free yoghurt
D: 65g smoked salmon, handful large prawns, asparagus (1/2 small jar), cucumber, tomato (lettuce looking iffy!), beetroot
egg custard

Last edited:
OK a really odd start to a PP day - oh well! (who on earth eats chicken for breakfast!!??)

B - 2 * ginger chilli lime chicken breasts (I saved the juice left over from last night's chicken)
l - ginger chilli lime chicken breast
d - tuna pate (I will eat in the car on the way down to Wales, as OH and kids are bound to end up stopping somewhere hideous for a burger!!)
s - goji muffins, natural yoghurt, sf jelly

OK a really odd start to a PP day - oh well! (who on earth eats chicken for breakfast!!??)

me on Fridays when I need my muffins for the car later on!

oh and Mouse... please don't drive DOWN to Wales. You'll get your tootsies wet!

Lol - why do I always say I am going down to Wales!!?? I am hoping my fisherman brother in law may have another stash of lovely fresh fish for me :)

Last two days menus: PV yesterday, PP today - actually same food, the difference is the added vegs on PV:
assorted fish - 500 gr per day
prawns - 120 gr per day
cooked as a fish curry with konjac mixed in
3 x 2 egg white omelettes
Vegs: steamed broccoli, cauliflower, spring onion, tabbouleh with sprouted seeds
Water - at 4 l a day (mostly herbal teas)
Exercise - swimming min 1 h; the other day did Aqua aerobics 45 mins, then swimming fro an hour; yesterday - just over an hour swim; today will just do the treadmill at home
Weight is the same.

PP today - and sneaky weigh in shows +600g on yesterday after smoked salmon salad tea last night. I've noticed before that salty things in the evening can do this to me...

4.5km walk in a minute, then later

B: muffins with smoked fish in, 1/3 crabstick on each

L: slice of each chicken and beef meatloaves, tblspoon cottage cheese, THIN chicken leg
fat free yoghurt

D: 180g sirloin steak dry fried with garlic
egg custard

LOTS of H2O. More than usual!

PV Thursday!

B - 1 egg plus 1 egg white omelette
L - pizza (galette with herbs, fromage blanc/more egg white mix, smoked salmon and tuna) served with salad, yogurt
D - fish in white sauce with brocoli and spinach, fromage blanc

Food yesterday:
L: 2 small ginger chilli lime chicken breasts with a handful of beans/broccoli
D: Not strictly dukan, but pretty close - my aunt made chicken liver souffle (from the book) followed by lamb (eek!) in a sticky red wine sauce (double eek!) with shallots, green beans and roast butternut squash.
S: Toffee muller light, 3 muffins

Food today:
B: 2 muffins (took a big stock with me yesterday!)
L: Leftover chicken liver souffle with a couple of shallots
D: 2 slices turkey meatloaf with 1/4 roast butternut squash
S: sf jelly, 3 muffins

B galette and poached egg
L boiled egg and aspargus dunkers
D chicken curry made with onions and tomatoes and curry powder with probably cabbage

food today
b Galette and egg
L egg and rocket salad
d ROAST BEEF , cabbage ,leeks

Back