Daily menus

PP Switched to oat porridge for breakfast today (the daily dose of oatbran, milk, water, goji, stevia, psyllium husk blitzed in MW); lunch: about 400 g chicken breast, grilled, just lemon pepper on. Not sure about snacks or lunch yet, as I am cooking lots of stuff today so it will be 50 g here, 50 g there - will have to update later.
Water is almost 2 l at the moment, with at least 1 - 1.5 l more later.
Exercising at home today: treadmill, shake weight, maybe some belly-dance, if I feel adventurous.

Emma - will be interesting to see how you get on with smoked salmon in the evening (weight wise). Remember how I gained 600g, then lost it the next day?! I love it but it's off the menu this week for the sake of my "head"!!

PP for me today
4.5 km walk in a minute to work, then
B: Dukan muffins with smoked fish in
L: small piece of salmon with a couple of prawns, mini seafood quiche and a chicken leg oooh AND a spoonful cottage cheese (that's gonna stop now that I've read the small print on it!)
fat free yoghurt

S: sugar free jelly

D: 2 x 100g 5% fat burgers with (dry) fried egg on top
NO DESSERT for 2nd night running! Went fine yesterday - realised it was "head hunger" and I could do without...

Maintainer said:
Emma - will be interesting to see how you get on with smoked salmon in the evening (weight wise). Remember how I gained 600g, then lost it the next day?! I love it but it's off the menu this week for the sake of my "head"!!

1/2lb down on Saturdays weight, which I'm not entirely sure I deserve, but I'll gladly take it!

Excellent!

PV with cheese (and a few raisins that were eaten by the time I realised it was Tuesday:eek:)

B - Dukan porridge with raisins
L - baked white fish with spinach sauce and cheese, custard
D - courgette soup, omelette, yogurt
S - fromage blanc if hungry

food
B galette and poached egg
L chilli has toms and mushrooms in and is mega hot
D more chilli
snacks mince beef burgers chopped up cold
sf jelly

B: toffee muller light
L: Very small portion of luc lac turkey and 3 small slices turkey meatloaf
D: About 15 meatballs with mint and rosemary with quark and mint dip
S: 3 slices smoked salmon, 5 muffins!

B: 2 muffins
L: About 10 cold meatballs (mint & rosemary) & about 100g roast chicken
D: Half roast chicken frittata, sf jelly
S: 3 muffins, pack of beef jerky

b 2 boiled eggs
l cheeseburger and asparagus pie
d thai chicken & greens
s muffins

Yesterday
B 2 toffee muffins
S 8 crabsticks
L 4 slices turkey and toffee muller light
S 2 toffee muffins
D Veal escalop with leeks/courgette/mushrooms/onion and cherry tomatoes

oh and my water and diet coke

Today
B 2 vanilla muffins
L chicken breast/boiled egg and muller light
S 2 vanilla muffins
D Steak and prawns

Water and D coke

Was a little naughty at a dinner party on sunday but had 2 PP days monday and Tuesday, followed by PV yesterday. Doing a PP today - this is my first week of cruise after doing 4 days of attack last week.

Weight has stalled but it is TOTM (does that make a difference?)

Thanks everyone

Many things can cause a stall (although officially that's after 10 days without a lapse!!). TOTM is definitely one of them.

Stick at it. Plenty of water and the purest of proteins you can bear (ie watch the crabsticks and other packaged slices of "things" if you're retaining water...)

PV Thursday

Youngest home ill, so won't be hanging around, but wanted to post menu. Hope everyone is OK!

B - boiled eggs
L - white fish/salmon with spinach sauce, porridge
D - courgette soup, omelette, fromage blanc

Great to "see" you, Robin. I've had a busy week at work so could have lost track but wondered last night, watching TV(!), what you were up to!

My Friday
B: 125g turkey cubes (marinated in garlic and fromage frais and dry fried), boiled egg

L: slice of each of beef meat loaf and chicken meat loaf, spoon cottage cheese, scrawny chicken leg
125g fat free yogurt

S: sugar free jelly

D (in car): 3 crabsticks (while OH crunches on apple I have to quarter, core and hold while he drives, cruel man!)
3 muffins

For yesterday:
L: Half roast chicken frittata, vanilla muller light
D: Turkey meatloaf (3 short slices), 1/4 roast butternut squash, sf jelly
S: Rest of muffins

L: 2 slices smoked salmon, 8 meatballs, 1/4 butternut squash
D: ginger chilli lime chicken (1 breast) with broccoli and green beans, sf jelly
S: 3 muffins

Back