Daily menus

PV.

B - vanilla galette
L - king prawns marinated with lime, chilli and coriander. Spinach leaves and cucumber.
D - beef strips dry fried with broccoli, pepper, mushroom and courgette
S - sugar free raspberry jelly

I'm only on my second week so if I eat something 'wrong' then can someone please let me know. Thanks. x

Looking good... are you eating plenty of quantity of protein though? At your current weight, don't be skimping on the protein side of things... Also easy on the "lime" - it's fine in a marinade, but remember that "fruit" aren't allowed so it really is just a dash allowed... and, like lemon juice I presume, can cause a stall for some (citric acid).

Feel free to open a diary in the diary section and tell us more about yourself!

Thursday for me - another PPV (my rhythm's gone awry this week, so I'm vegging once a day every day...)

5km walk - cos must detour to post office for OH to mail book (instead of forgetting and carrying it to work and back as I did yesterday)

B: 3 Dukan muffins (with cube of smoked fish in and 1/3 crabstick on each)

L: tupperware containing small piece of salmon, bit of sirloin steak + garlic, boiled egg and chicken leg (won't eat tupperware though ;))
fat free fruit flavoured yoghurt

S: sugar free jelly with 1/5 of a tofu yoghurt cake

D: smoked mackeral (aaah water retention alert!) with one of those HUGE flat mushrooms (brought back from UK cos rarely find them here!), fried in garlic, with celeriac mash and couple of cherry tomatoes

ooh... love the idea of BIG flat mushrooms...
Looking forward to PV days more than I thought I would!
Today brings:
B- galette with vanilla flavouring
L - chicken breast with spicy rub (before cooking), boiled egg and ff fromage frais
D - smoked salmon, tuna steak with ginger/coriander/garlic, toffee muller light.

All rather yummy tbh. 3 cheers for a diet where you actually get to eat!!

B- 2 boiled eggs, black coffee
L- Cottage cheese and smoked salmon
S- 2 crabsticks
D- Steak and dry fried egg. Galette for dessert.

Haven't lost anything since before the weekend so am just trying to chug along at the minute. Am feeling a bit stressed and depressed at the minute with things kicking off at home, so a loss will really help brighten my mood in the next few days. The funny thing is though, that normally feeling like this will have me reaching for the chocolate, now I'm kinda indifferent to it.

Looking good... are you eating plenty of quantity of protein though?

I think so.... I had a whole pack of king prawns with my lunch and two decent sized bits of beef bashed flat and cut up. Thanks for the feedback it's appreciated.

Today I had (PP):

B - Vanilla Galette
L - Chicken Breast marinaded with spices. FF yogurt.
D - A huge steak liberally coated with ground black pepper
S - probably sugar free jelly, maybe some prawns/turkey breast if I get hungry.

B: half cinnamon goji galette
L: quarter chicken quiche, fillet roast salmon
S: rest of galette
D: 1.5 chicken breasts cut up & dry fried, fillet roast salmon
S: bowl sweetened greek yoghurt with half toffee muller on top

I need to introduce more variety as I have been eating pretty much the same every day.
PP day
B -2 boiled eggs
L -Chicken or ham and muller Light
D - Chicken or fish and muller light
S - Oat bran made as porridge, 2 Coke Zero.

PP and V
As above with salad.

Don't feel particularly hungry so can't be bothered to prepare recipes, though the biscuits sound good.
Have made a few chicken curryies come to think of it.

Last edited:
Today's menu for my DH and I -
B - vanilla galette (eaten in car on way to work)
L - Chicken breast with tikka spices, 2 boiled eggs, FF total greek yoghurt
S - smoked salmon, roasted venison shank, FF yoghurt.

Yummy. going to a house-warming tomorrow - what shall we take to eat?

Bluenose - gosh yes. I'd lose my appetite too eating that every day! (now there's an idea!!!)

Claire - are you taking your own food to eat yourself at the housewarming? Or are you wanting to arrive with something everyone can share (but then you'll be starving cos you can't share what they've made?!)

Hi All

I'm on day 3 of Attack today.

B - 2 eggs scarmbled. o% fat greek yoghurt with splenda and a squeeze of lemon juice
L - chicken, prawns and crab meat with garlic, ginger and a chilli
D - Beef steak and prawns.
S - 3 cups of tea, cinamon galette, seafood sticks and a can of pepsi max.

Just a quick one as got a very busy weekend ahead. Going straight to my cousin's from work, but she was on the phone last night finding out what i can and can't eat.

B: half cinnamon galette
L: quarter chicken quiche, fillet roast salmon
S: rest of galette
D: expecting to be salmon & vegetables & also taking small supply of yoghurt cake - so that will be pudding!

PV

B - 2 turkey rashers, 2 poached eggs, mushrooms
L - king prawns with chilli and corinader, spinach leaves, cucumber
D - turkey breast with homemade ratatouille (toms, courgette, mushroom, garlic, onion, peppers)
S - cinnamon galette

B: scrambled eggs, 1 yolk + 1 biscuit
S: mullerlite vanilla yogurt
L: 2 chicken breasts with herbs
S: sugar free jelly
D: chicken cubes cooked with herbs and garlic + 1 biscuit
S: probably have a few slices of lean turkey and the last biscuit

Yesterday - PP.

B - 3 turkey rashers, 2 poached eggs
L - chicken marinated in various spices
D - prawns with chilli and coriander
S - sugar free jelly and some strange oat bran biscuits

Today - PV

B - 2 egg turkey, mushroom and tomato omlette
L - turkey and chicken slices
D - meatballs with ratatouille
S - even weirder oat bran biscuits and ?some ff yogurt later.

Tomorrow's menu

Hi

I'm starting attack tomorrow I'd be grateful if one of you experienced Dukan dieters would have a look over my menu

B: scrambled egg (1 whole egg and 1 egg white) and poached salmon flakes
S: Galette with 0% fat yoghurt & Splenda
L: Chicken breast (with quark & chive dressing)
Dinner: venison burgers x 2 (protein 17.4g, carb 1.3g (sugars 0.2g), fat 3.2g per burger)
Snack: Toffee or vanilla muller light

Thanks

looks ok to me fitness queen, if perhaps a little light on protein. don't forget you can eat as much as you like, and you should try and eat plenty, especially in the first few days. many find the more they eat the faster the weight comes off. could you squeeze a grilled chicken breast in there maybe?

forgot about my own menu there!

B: quarter yoghurt cake
L: fillet roast salmon, cinnamon galette
D: 250g turkey luc lac, bowl greek yoghurt
S: quarter yoghurt cake

Hi

I'm starting attack tomorrow I'd be grateful if one of you experienced Dukan dieters would have a look over my menu

B: scrambled egg (1 whole egg and 1 egg white) and poached salmon flakes
S: Galette with 0% fat yoghurt & Splenda
L: Chicken breast (with quark & chive dressing)
Dinner: venison burgers x 2 (protein 17.4g, carb 1.3g (sugars 0.2g), fat 3.2g per burger)
Snack: Toffee or vanilla muller light

Thanks

As Emma says, some extra chicken would go down nicely.

Are these venison burgers shop made? I'm a little concerned at the 1.3g carb, and sugars, as my 5% fat mince burgers from (French) supermarket don't show either in their composition. Might they have snuck in some nasties? Check the ingredients!

Cake for breakfast Emm? What sort of an example are you setting to your children?! (Are you taking food on the plane? is one allowed to actually?)

My PP today

5km walk then
B: Dukan muffins with cube smoked salmon in each

L: I've some salmon, turkey bits (which I'd marinated in ginger, garlic and fromage frais and dry fried) and chicken leg
fat free aromatised yoghurt 125g

S: sugar free jelly with 1/5 tofu yoghurt cake

D: 150g salmon fillet, 75g smoked haddock, prawns... poached in a little skimmed milk and cumin

Ha ha, no kids here, just the cats who dont care! You wouldn't want yoghurt cake to go to waste now would you? This one had a whole pack of tofu though so its more protein than anything else.

I am taking food in my hand luggage but space is at a premium so its a couple of galettes and beef jerky.

Back