Daily menus

Are they nice and can they be eaten unlimited ? Xx

My favourite is the chicken. 100g is counted as a tolerated item, so I never have more than two a day (but I have eaten three once). I grill mine but these sausages aren't as fatty as the pork, beef etc.

Tesco does the chicken ones 2 for £3 (each pack contains 8), so I usually freeze one pack until I'm ready for them.

I used two (grilled) chicken sausages today, chopped them up and stir-fried (2 squirts of spray oil) with some Thai red curry paste (diluted with water) and shirataki noodles. Topped it with some coriander.

It definitely hit the spot and was very quick to make.

Triniprinc3ss said:
I used two (grilled) chicken sausages today, chopped them up and stir-fried (2 squirts of spray oil) with some Thai red curry paste (diluted with water) and shirataki noodles. Topped it with some coriander.

It definitely hit the spot and was very quick to make.

What was your paste made of? Xx

What was your paste made of? Xx

I used 2tsp of a Tesco red curry paste and heat it up with about 50ml of water.

I then added this to the chicken sausages and noodles (in a wok) and it acted as a stir-fry sauce.

That sounds really nice Trini!

I only eat 2 of the Turkey Sausages a day too. Haven't been able to find the chicken sausages for a while now, but I'll keep on the look out. Here's the nutritional value of the Ballyfree ones:

Turkey Sausages: Welcome to Ballyfree.ie

Chicken Sausages:Welcome to Ballyfree.ie

They do the turkey rashers too but I really don't like them.....like eating cardboard!

Todays menu (PP)

B: 2 x Turkey Sausages and a poached egg
L: Chicken on Dukan Bread
D: Diet Coke Chicken

They're very high in far per 100 g

It's the fat I was looking at.

But you are allowed them as a tolerated, just don't eat them often :)

I found venison sausages with a lower fat content if that's any help?

Asda.

I'll have a look for details later.

Just a quick post with my menu today. It's a PP day:

B: 2 turkey sausages and a cup of coffee with skimmed mil
L: 2 slices of Dukan Brown Bread, 1 poached egg mashed with extra light laughing cow cheese triangle
D: To be decided but probably Steak.

Just a quick post with my menu today. It's a PP day:

B: 2 turkey sausages and a cup of coffee with skimmed mil
L: 2 slices of Dukan Brown Bread, 1 poached egg mashed with extra light laughing cow cheese triangle
D: To be decided but probably Steak.

Oh that's nice, ex light laughing cow cheese...didn't know they were allowed. How many in a day? I love looking at peeps menus and getting ideas. Saska

Back