daily or weekly

not_lar_croft

Silver Member
We have a new leader and she says we can count our syns as 105 per week and count backwards until they are all used up. I have never done this but am willing to give it a try if it works - how do you count yours?

Sorry if this has been posted before :confused:

I've just heard this aswel, thought we always had to count daily, didn't realise we can do it weekly! Works perfectly for me as I like a bottle of vodka on a Saturday night ;) I'm testing this theory this week. Think it will work better for me x

I used to make a 70syn treat box and snack on it during the week with the view that once it was gone it was gone and I was still left with syns for sauces/ teas etc. For some reason this time though I have just been sticking to the 10-15 a day :)
I find both work and have their advantages as before i would be going out at the weekend where now I look forward to my curly wurly when baby goes to bed at night now x

I used to make a 70syn treat box and snack on it during the week with the view that once it was gone it was gone and I was still left with syns for sauces/ teas etc. For some reason this time though I have just been sticking to the 10-15 a day :)
I find both work and have their advantages as before i would be going out at the weekend where now I look forward to my curly wurly when baby goes to bed at night now x

That treat box is a really good idea!x

Back