Daily Tracker

Thanks Mary, good to see you back xx

Well I am on the train back to Dublin with my boys, we've had a lovely few days! My legs and pelvis area are still aching from the horse riding! Ouchie!!!

Foodwise it hasnt been great now but sure I'll deal with that when I get back!

Wednesday

B- 2 sausages, 2 wg toast, 2 bacon
L- none busy horseriding and swimming!
D- salmon cakes to start, chicken kiev with some chips for main, choc and hazelnut brownie for dessert
2 x glasses red wine

Thursday

B- same as wednesday
L- none
D- homecooked dinner- steak, mash and veg

bottle and a half of redwine

Pizza on way home, damn drunken munchies!!

This morning I had a sausage roll and a snickers.....probably still drunk!!!

Sausage roll & snickers :giggle: love morning after the night before food don't you?! lol xx

Quick question!!! When you look at my diary in the fourm, it has 5 little yellow stars beside it now.........what are they for and how did they get there?? x

Ooooooohhhh I wonder who did that then? How nice :)

Really have been making the most of my last few days off :)

Friday after the snickers and sausage roll :) I passed out on the sofa.............absolutely exhausted from the journey! When I woke up Stephen had ordered chinese, I managed about 8 forkfulls of singapore chow mein before I fell back asleep!

Saturday I woke up late so had no breakfast and had a pack of koka noodles at 1pm for lunch. For dinner I had my crazy aunties over for a little x factor party and we ordered thai food........yummy!! We ordered Nasi Goreng, Green chicken curry and beef stir fry and shared it between the 5 of us. I also had a bottle of red and a couple of nachos

Sunday

B- 2 slice wg toast with ham and tea
L- Picked at minstrals and crisps! Terrible
D- Pub food, Stephen is bringing us out at 6pm for dinner :)

Just had chicken wings to start and chili con carne (no rice, just tortilla chips) plus a couple of saute potatoes for the main.

Wine is being had :)

Glad you had a good time away. Great to re-charge after all your stress at work!x

Indeed it is babe! How is your new job? xx

Oh I've been using ovulation testers this month.............fingers crossed haha x

Love my new job!!!! Fingers crossed for you hun. How long has it been now?x

This is my third cycle! It's annoying as there is only 2 days per month you can conceive so I thought these might help pin point the good days :)

Delighted you're loving the new job x

Yes it will help- look at the trying to conceive board on here its really good. Some of them take their temperature as well as it goes up when your ovulating. Fingers crossed hun x

Oh thats a good idea thanks chick! Yep basically you just pee on these every morning, when a smiley face comes up there your fertile 48hrs, no smiley face yet and on day 14 so must be soon!

Thanks Mary :) I know it will happen but I am the most impatient person ever...............I want it now!!! Wah!!

Ditto babe! A few of my friends have announced on fb they are pregnant and I actually cried with jealousy!!! Any smiley faces on your sticks yet?x

Its frustrating isnt it babe? No :( no :) yet!! I pee on a stick first thing every morning so I definitley havnt missed it!!!

Back