Daily Tracker

OMG I am bloated today!!! I know its down to my cycle and the serious amount of carbs this week but I honestly look 5 months pregnant!!!! The irony!!!

I've been to the pharmacist and bought some maintenance bars to help me try make at least 2 good food decisions a day :)

Sunday:

B- Main Bar
L- Main Bar or WW tomato soup
D- Will update later

Stevie is home tonight and I know he's gonna want chinese!! Not sure I'm strong enough to resist :(

Well Mary as it ended up my parents came over this weekend to mind Jack and I brought them for dinner today to the local pub to say thanks! I ended up having a burger and a handful of chips and 3 glasses of red!

Sunday

B- Main Bar
L+D- Burger and Chips

Ok so from tomorrow its 2 MRB's and 1 meal per day until the party on Saturday! I mean it!

Good luck with that!! :) x

Today has gone well thank goodness!!!

Monday

B- Main Bar
L- Main Bar
D- Stir fry- noodles, chicken, mushrooms, peppers and onion. Also added a bit of stock. Very tasty!

On my second litre of water :)

Looks like I'm up 7lbs since Halloween............eeekkk!!! Hopefully majority is just water....or just cause of totm.....hmmmm!

So I've decided to have my dinner at lunch and have my carbs early rather than the evening again.

Tuesday

B- Main Bar + some fat free yogurt
L- Noodle stirfry with chicken and veg
D- Main Bar

2 litres of water. Have a good day all xx

Bowl of left over stir fry was tiny so had a bowl of ww tomato soup and 2 lf crackers aswell :)

Emma, I know you can knock off that gain. Just be strict for the next week or so.

Thanks Molly :) I've had 2 glasses of red this evening with a friend but no extra food...........not great but I'm proud of myself for not gorging on Stevie's chinese!!

Confession time for last night!!! Those glasses of wine gave me the munchies so I had 3 lf crackers with some butter bah :( Think I'll lay of the alcohol until the party on Saturday as I dont think it's possible to avoid the wine munchies!!!

Scales this morning is 3lbs down :) going to keep up my water intake today as I'm sure this is helping!!

On a late shift in work today so it's going to knock my eating times out of sync (God I sound like an animal at the zoo.........eating times ha!)

Wednesday

B- Main Bar (9am)
L- WW tomato soup and 4 lf crackers (4pm)
D- Small bowl of salad- lettuce, carrot, tomato, onion, tuna and a couple of chunks of cheese (9.45pm)

Last edited:
Have updated todays menu!! Didn't have time for my snack before work so went without and forgot my tuna salad so just had the soup with some crackers! Didnt fancy a main bar when I got home as I was roasting and normally have it with tea so just had the tuna salad :)

2 litres of water today.

:) can't enjoy the night as much as I thought :( I have to travel to Belfast on Sunday evening as I'm opening a new store so will be there Monday to Wednesday. Orginally told I was only going to be there on the Monday so I'm not impressed, it means being away from Jack for 4 days.

Yes!! I wouldnt mind but I'm doing them a favor! I'm co ordinating the whole store set up, saves them a fortune, feckers!

Say something to them hun. Do they know u have a kid? If so that's unfair of them what if you had no one to look after jack those few days?x

Yeah course they know I have Jack, they were so casual on the phone like on no you will be there till Wednesday and I said oh right it's just last conversation it was just the Monday.......and they said oh well it's no trouble, just organise cover in your store and I said well no I don't mean that I mean I have a 4 year old so I'll need to relook at my child care! Of course I'm not going to bail but its just annoying, I'm not expecting special treatment or anything but still!!

It is a tough call to be away from Jack. As the Manager, I guess you expect such situations to pop up but hopefully not too often.
Food looking good though!

Aww Bummer! Not fair :( x

Back