Daily Tracker

Cheers ladies yep I just wasnt in the form for planning last night and ended going to M+S for lunch :)

So actually had:

B- Main bar (6pp)
L- Roasted veg,chicken and pasta salad from M+S (11pp)
S-Fruit salad
D- 250ml chicken soup (2pp) half added chicken breast (2pp) 2 slices ww bread (4pp)

Milk (1pp)

26/29pp (so far)

23/49pp slushies

Last edited:
I agree, I dont think your meals are substantial enough, and I would definitely end up picking at junk as I wouldnt be completely satisfied.

Its too easy to think if you eat less the weight will come off quicker, but its not the case hun.

Thanks hun, thats honestly not what I was thinking though was just very hungover yesterday and so not in the form for planning!! I have had a more filling day so far :)

Tuesday

B-Porridge made with water and jam (4pp)
L-Leftover chicken soup, 2 slice ww bread (8pp) Kit kat (3pp)
S-fruit salad
D-cheese on toast (8pp)
*** Crunchie (5pp)

Milk (1pp)

29/29pp

**** 3 x glasses of red wine (12pp)

35/49 slushies

I'd say this will change a bit as my work day tomorrow is very strange!!

Last edited:
Wednesday

B- main bar (6pp)
L-Cheese sambo with ww bread (6pp) kit kat (3pp)
S- Banana, Apple
D- Special chow mein from chinese (9pp)

Milk (1pp)

25/29pp

35/49 slushies

Last edited:
Have friends over tonight and we're ordering chinese! Feel really guilty as have WI tomorrow and know I'll weigh heavier in the morning eeeekkk!!!

Join the club ;) .... Enjoy! xx

Jan your a bad influence me!!! Have opted for the special chow mein for 9pp which isnt too bad I guess. Usually I would have ordered chicken fried rice, curry sauce, chicken balls and fried noodles plus 2 spring rolls for starters eek!!

My OH bought sausage rolls today and I pointed the packet- 9pp per sausage roll!!! Shock!! Whats more worrying is that he ate 3 of them!!

I bet he's as thin as a rake as well :sigh: xx

"men are stupid. Throw rocks at them" :giggle:

Today has been a complete write off :( had a mc donalds for the first time in about 5 months!! Idiot!

But did you enjoy it at the time? No point beating yourself up kiddo - pick yourself up, dust yourself off - tomorrow's another day xx

JanD said:
But did you enjoy it at the time? No point beating yourself up kiddo - pick yourself up, dust yourself off - tomorrow's another day xx

Agreed :)

Thanks guys! It was delicious actually :)

Well WI today and +1lb to be honest I'm not too upset about it as I've had a mc donalds, 2 chinese takeaways and 3 trips to the pub this week!!! Think I'm going to completely write off this weekend as am out tonight plus its my xmas do tomorrow which will be crazylots of sausages, nachos etc Will aim to get back on the ww wagon Monday!!!

Friday

B-main bar (6pp)
L- Tuna salad (2pp)
S- lf crips (3pp) M+S choc balls (8pp)
D- Ham sambo (7pp)

2 x glasses red wine (8pp)

29/29pp

5/49 slushies

Right so this weekend has been a total write off I wouldn't even dare to try point it-it's off the scale :(

Well I'm back on the wagon tomorrow- try undo some of this damage.

Hope everyone is doing better than I am x

We're all in the same boat at the moment!! Don't worry about it ... just do what you can, when you can :) xx

Cheers Jan xx

Ok so here's hoping today is better, I have the plan anyway.

Tuesday

B-Porridge with tblsp jam (4pp)
L-WW soup (2pp) and 2 slice bread (6pp)
D-Roasted chicken pasta salad (11pp)

Milk- (1pp)

24/29pp

Slushie fund has exploded on itself :(

I'm thinking of joining WW... but I love the convenience of CD products and the fact that if I have 2, I already know I'm having at least 2/3 of all my essential vits and mins. Any idea how many propoints the products are? (Very similar to LT, so if you've ever pointed them...!)

Well it's certainly a good plan :D

Back