Daily Tracker

I know maintaining it is the hardest!!!

Little tip for the bars- I cut mine up into about 6-8 pieces and eat with a cup of tea! It makes them more palatable than biting into them cause they are so thick!! In little pieces you can really taste the yogurt coating of them, well I can anyway lol I really like them!! x

Yup, i loved the bars too :drool:

Good tip about the bars, but I loved the few of the bars that I did have.

:) My pharmacist actually gave me the tip before I start re feeding! She had done LT herself which I think is fab, she still a skinny minny so it gave me hope :D

Love that little face Tanya :)

Hi :)

Had WI today a day earlier as I won't be able to get to chemist tomorrow- so no losses this week but sts so happy with that as I haven't been tracking 100% and have been out a few nights this week :)

Thursday

B-Main bar (6pp)
L- ww soup (2pp) ww bread (2pp)
S- Banana (0pp) 2 kit kats (6pp)
D- Chicken Breast and salad in wrap (8pp)

Milk- 1pp

25/29pp

Gave up counting slushies :( think I've about 10 left!

xx

Last edited:
Well done on your sts :)

Excellent result well done :) xx

Thanks Jan :) It was the best I could have hoped for after this week lol x

Friday

B-wm toast with ham (7pp)
L-Tuna salad wraps (4pp) lf crisps (3pp)
S-1 Jaffa cake (1pp)
D-Crackers and pate (8pp)
S-Banana,Orange, Apple

*Crunchie bar (5pp)

Milk- (1pp)
Can of diet coke (0pp)
2 lires water

28/29pp

Slushie fund through the roof :(

OH ordered chipper food last night and I ate his leftovers :(

Last edited:
Ok so was at a Christmas party last night!! Slushie fund was well taken advantage of but still tried to keep track of everything I ate yesterday! Have another dinner date today so will try behave flaming christmas temptations!!

Saturday

B-4 advent chocs (4pp)
L- Large Tuna salad (4pp)
D- Chicken/cheese salad in wrap (9pp)

Toasted ham sambo at 3am after the pub (7pp)

3 glasses of wine (12pp)
6 or 7 Vodkas (14pp) I can't remember exactly!
1 shot (2pp)

29/29pp

23/49 slushie fund

Sunday

B- Porridge made with water (3pp) tblsp jam (1pp)
L- None
D- carvery food- 3 slices of turkey, 1 roast potato, cabbage, carrots, 2 tblsp of stuffing and small bit of gravy not sure of points maybe 14pp??

1 Glass of wine with dinner(4pp)

****edit*** 2 x glasses of red with xfactor (8pp)
15g popcorna mixed with lf crisps (5pp)

29/29pp

29/49 slushie

I'm very hungover but have managed to resist the fry up everyone else had!

Last edited:
Plan for tomorrow!

Monday

B- Main bar (6pp)
L-Tuna Salad (2pp) soup (2pp) lf crisps (3pp)
D-Chicken and veg (4pp)
Milk (1pp)

18/29pp

23/49pp

This party season makes it very hard to keep in control but you seem to be doing well despite all the temptations. Well done! I need some of your strength as I am finding it too easy to give in these days.

Thanks Molly- oh I dont know bout being so strong I think I would have definitely reached goal if I hadn't of given into temptation so much but sure still happy to be maintaining!! You've done so well so you must be doing something right!!

Plan for tomorrow!

Monday

B- Main bar (6pp)
L-Tuna Salad (2pp) soup (2pp) lf crisps (3pp)
D-Chicken and veg (4pp)
Milk (1pp)

18/29pp

23/49pp

Just a teeny suggestion, have some form of carb like potatoes or wm pasta with either your lunch or dinner. Might help with any snacking or hunger pangs as tomorrow doesnt look very high calorie wise :)

I agree - not nearly enough points there! :) xx

Thanks Molly- oh I dont know bout being so strong I think I would have definitely reached goal if I hadn't of given into temptation so much but sure still happy to be maintaining!! You've done so well so you must be doing something right!!

Stop beating yourself up! You are already very slim and look totally fabulous in your Facebook piccies (I have got the right person haven't I ?!) I know that the odd pound or two is really niggling, I so want to be at target that it hurts! But you can't rush these things........and we're here on maintenance with the other girls who've made it thus far!

I agree, I dont think your meals are substantial enough, and I would definitely end up picking at junk as I wouldnt be completely satisfied.

Its too easy to think if you eat less the weight will come off quicker, but its not the case hun.

Back