Daily Tracker

Cheers babe xx

Weigh in may pleasantly surprise you after all. Either way its all part of the battle. lots of luck

Couldnt get to WI-closed cause of snow. Weighed myself at 9st12lb so that's 1lb down :)

Today has been a total and utter right off food wise my day started at 6am in the snow, 3 falls, lost purse I want to cry!!

B-hot chocolate made with skimmed milk-have no idea of points
L-WW soup and ww bread (4pp)
D- Having stew-have no idea of points
S-1 jaffa cake and 2 small bars (6pp)

Any info on points for stew and hot chocolate is much appreciated!!

What hot chocolate did you use and how much milk?
Stew, what did you use to make it or what was in it?

Well done on the loss :) x

Was a butlers hot chocolate made with skimmed milk and I didnt make the stew but there was mince, carrots, onion, potato, gravy granuals- I had a small bowl of it!! x

I've never heard of Butlers hot choc sorry.
But your stew, carrots & onions are free. I'd imagine if you had a 'small' bowl of it maybe 2 or 3 pots so maybe around 3/4pp's and same with the mince probably around 5pp. Gravy granuals work out at 1pp per 4tbsps when made. So maybe around 10 for your stew.

Did you make your own stew?
If you did then add the points up as you're making it. Once the whole pan full is made you can divide the entire points by however many portions you want it to make :)

Thanks hun- I didn't make it my mum did and I only had one small potato in my bowl but just gonna draw a line under today and get myself back on track for tomorrow!!

Saturday

B- Main bar-tea skim milk (6pp)
L-Tuna Salad (2pp) Kit Kat (3pp)
S- Banana (0pp)
D-Singapore Noodles (14pp)
S-Choc bar (3pp)

Milk (1pp)

29/29pp

18/49pp
Going to try very hard not to be bolder than a takeaway!!!

Last edited:
I dont think you need to draw a line under yesterday i think yesterdays food meal wise was great. If you only had 1 small potatoe then the stew would have come in under 10pp's easy.

Have a great day today and if you do have a takeaway dont beat yourself up - its what we have a slush fund for! :)

Well said Tanya, everyone has to be able to cut themselves a little slack now and then. I guess watching our weight so closely makes us feel guilty at the slightest transgression but we have to realise that it is all about balance.
With the weather we have been having, being so restricted on getting out etc a little comfort food is just what we need. I know I tucked into more tha a few Celebrations this week and a few hot ports!

Thanks hun- I didn't make it my mum did and I only had one small potato in my bowl but just gonna draw a line under today and get myself back on track for tomorrow!!

Saturday

S- Banana (0pp)
D-Chicken Chow Mein (8pp)
S-Fruit Salad (0pp)

Milk (1pp)

Hi girls, cheers for all your advice!! Think I'm just being hard on myself cause I havent reached goal yet even though I'm feeling so happy to be just maintaining the weight I am now.

Have just ordered chinese know and am dipping into the slushie fund for a bottle of red, my hubby suprised me so who am I to turn it down :D

20/29pp

18/49 slushies

Saturday

S- Banana (0pp)
D-Singapore Noodles (14pp)
S-Choc bar (3pp)

Milk (1pp)

29/29pp

18/49pp

Went a bit mad tonight :) ah well xx

I hope you enjoyed yourself chick. Afterall, one of the reasons we lose weight is so we can enjoy evenings like this now and again. Like Molly said, we do feel guilty at the slightest 'slip' but thats natural. If your happy with where you are and you are maintaining happy days :D x

Morning :)

Sunday

B-WW toast, 2 sausages,1 medallion bacon (8pp)
L- None
D- 150g of roast beef, 3 tblsp of gravy, 2 tblsp of potato???????
S-Crisps (1pp) 3 jaffa cakes (1pp)

Milk (1pp)

19/29pp

18/49 slushies

Have a great day everyone xx

Last edited:
Morning :)

Sunday

B-WW toast, 2 sausages,1 medallion bacon (8pp)
L- None
D- 150g of roast beef, 3 tblsp of gravy, 2 tblsp of potato??????? maybe 10pp??
S-Crisps (1pp) 3 jaffa cakes (3pp)

Milk (1pp)

23/29pp

18/49 slushies

Have a great day everyone xx

Can anyone help point my dinner?? Have no idea as my mum cooked it.

Also can someone point this for me Protein 1.8g, carb 17.7g, fat 7.7g, fibre 1.1g - I get 1.2pp is this right??

The new "portion" bit on the pp calculator has me really confused, what if you dont have the portion and is it grammes or mls or what!!:confused::confused::confused::confused:

Last edited:
Monday

B-ww toast and Banana (2pp)
L- Tuna Salad (2pp) lf crisps (3pp) bar (4pp)
D- Prawn (75g) and veg stir fry (1pp) ww sauce (3pp) lite spray (1pp)

S-Jaffa cake (1pp)

Milk (1pp)

2 x glasses Red wine (8pp)

Popcorn (1pp)
2 jaffa cakes (2pp)

2xlitres of water

29/29pp

18/49 slushie

Tuesday

B- wm toast and banana (6pp)
L- Prawn Salad (1pp) crisp and bar (10pp)
D-Chicken and veg stir fry (4pp) lite spray (1pp)
Milk (1pp)

2xlitres of water

23/29pp

18/49 slushie

Last edited:
Tuesday

B- wm toast and banana (6pp)
L- Prawn Salad (1pp) crisp and bar (10pp)
D-Chicken and veg stir fry (4pp) lite spray (1pp)
Milk (1pp)

2xlitres of water

23/29pp

18/49 slushie

Bit of an odd day. Lunch and Breakfast at weird times so ended up at a vending machine hence the 10pp for crisps and a bar :(

Wednesday

B- WW toast and scrambled eggs (6pp)
L- small ham roll (5pp) crisps (4pp)
S-banana (0pp) choc (4pp)
D- Chicken breast and sprouts (4pp) mayo (1pp)

Milk (1pp)

25/29pp
18/49 slushie

Last edited:
Hey Chick, you're food looks really good every day. Is it filling you up?

Hey Chick, you're food looks really good every day. Is it filling you up?

Hi hun! Not too sure how amazing my food is, I'm not much of a cook (to say the least) so its pretty basic and could be a bit better :D

But it is quite filling and handy for work!! I'm concerned about the amound of carbs I've had this week, shall see on WI Friday!! I missed it last week so have no main bars left:cry: they are 6pp but they are so filling honestly one of them for your brekkie and your good to go till dinner!! x

I had a maintenance bar on Monday, can't decide whether I liked it or not. It was so heavy..and maybe cus of the cold...so hard to bite and chew. I did find myself wanting another the next day tho :p I'm having LT choc shake every morning, not hungry for it but forcing myself to have it anyway to get the system started for the day. All this dieting is bloody hard work isn't it?? Constantly wondering if things are okay to eat, whether to eat, whether we're full...blah blah blah...

Back