Daily Tracker

Congrats chick :) what exciting times for you. Hope everything goes well. Now just chill out ;)

Thanks Tanya xx

Wow how fantastic u lucky thing! I'll be making a trip over for some super spermies soon lol! Oh it's brilliant congratulations x x x x x

Lol yes needless to say Stephen is delighted with himself men!!

Thank you so much Lisa, that means a lot xxxxx

Congratulations :D x

That's wonderful news!!!! Congratulations xxxx

Thank you all very much! We are both over the moon xx

Oh forgot to say we got our date for hospital appointment and scan today! It will be on the 20th of January 2012, I think I'll be 12/13 weeks. I dont really wanna wait that long so we are going to pay for a private scan before Christmas x

Guys I am so astonished at how quickly my body has changed already. My boobs have literally grown 3 cups sizes, my hips and waist look really thick and I know it sounds mental as I am only 5 weeks but my lower tummy is really round. Even Stephen has commented on it. Last year his mum went to a medium who was scarily accurate about a lot of stuff and she told his mum that we would have twins........now I dont normally believe that stuff but could you imagine????

I know food hasnt been amazing over the past few weeks but even still!!! I'm going to get measured tomorrow for some new bras as mine are now ridiculous to even try squeeze into.

I'm going to walk to work every day this week and I'm sticking to 3 low carb meals plus 2 fruit snacks a day. I will not be using this as an excuse to eat everything around me!!

Maybe it is twins!!! Good plan to walk into work to keep up your fitness.

LOL Molly :) Well hopefully we'll find out soon as we are booking a private early scan for 7 weeks please God all is well x

Maybe it is twins!!! :rotflmao: imagine that?!!!!! Is that another reason you're paying for the private scan?

My brothers gf has had to go and get new bras yesterday she has fried eggs, litterally but as soon as she got preggers her boobies have become massive! She's somehow got up to a C cup!!! They're huge! lol she's really self conscious now though as Lee really isnt a boob man (tmi for his sister i reckon lol) and she is now firmly in maternity clothes! She wont let me post pics of her belly though even though I think its fascinating (sp?) !!!

Stop laughing you lol!!!! No Tan not at all, for some reason I am just really nervous this time around and I want reassurance all is well.....its just we want this so much and I'm such a worrier anyway :(

Tmi for you is right hahahaha! Oh I feel her pain but I would love a C cup!!! Mine were a DD anyway, they are gonna be like footballs at this rate..........Stephen is delighted (he is a boob man ha) I am not so pleased, I think they make me look bigger than I am!

Agree about the belly being fascinating, I loved having a bump with Jack! Although strangers always think its open season to touch you which is a bit annoying!!!

RetailChick said:
Stop laughing you lol!!!! No Tan not at all, for some reason I am just really nervous this time around and I want reassurance all is well.....its just we want this so much and I'm such a worrier anyway :(

Tmi for you is right hahahaha! Oh I feel her pain but I would love a C cup!!! Mine were a DD anyway, they are gonna be like footballs at this rate..........Stephen is delighted (he is a boob man ha) I am not so pleased, I think they make me look bigger than I am!

Agree about the belly being fascinating, I loved having a bump with Jack! Although strangers always think its open season to touch you which is a bit annoying!!!

Hi, I just wanted to say congratulations on your wonderful news. (I've been popping in and out of maintenance while I've been TFR hope you don't mind!!)
I totally understand what you are feeling, i was exactly the same with my 2nd (She's now 2 and sound asleep upstairs)!! It's such a special time so hopefully after your scan you can relax and enjoy it.

I'm planing on joining the maintenance thread after losing 46lbs on TFR and refeed. I just need to get my act together and sort my diary out.

You have all done incredibly well and I look forward to picking your brains for some advice on maintaining lol!!!

Once again, Huge congratulations.

Pamela xx

Hi, I just wanted to say congratulations on your wonderful news. (I've been popping in and out of maintenance while I've been TFR hope you don't mind!!)
I totally understand what you are feeling, i was exactly the same with my 2nd (She's now 2 and sound asleep upstairs)!! It's such a special time so hopefully after your scan you can relax and enjoy it.

I'm planing on joining the maintenance thread after losing 46lbs on TFR and refeed. I just need to get my act together and sort my diary out.

You have all done incredibly well and I look forward to picking your brains for some advice on maintaining lol!!!

Once again, Huge congratulations.

Pamela xx

Hi :) Thank you very much, we are excited but nervous too!

Well done on your losses so far, you've done brilliantly! This place is great for staying on track so make sure you do join us after refeed! I'm not so sure I would have maintained my loss within a few lbs for a year if I hadnt stayed around here xxx

Ooo would you like twins? So happy for you hun x

Hey, just thinking now, that Tarot Card Reader I seen last week told me I would hear about a pregnancy, but not a family member. Hmmmm, now this could be it. It says 3 days ago you posted, and I seen the reader on Thursday which was 4 days ago, but just you talking about the medium reminded me of that.

I too loved being pregnant with my two, it helped a lot with not having any morning sickness. I totally loved my 18 months of pregnancy.

Oh Mary that is freaky!!! Do you think it was me he was talking about ha?! I didnt have any morning sickness either!

TBH twins, triplets or one baby we would be over the moon once they are healthy and well. My mind is working over time now wondering but I bet its just one baby and I will just unfortunately be the size of a house :(

Monday

B- LF hot choc
S- 2 chocolate sweets (came free with the hot choc)
L- Tuna with salad and lf vanilla yogurt
S- Banana
D- Fillet steak, sweetcorn, sprouts, 2 tblsp of peppersauce
(also had one of ste's chicken goujons)

Back