Dairy Of a Lardy kid aged 43 and 3 quarters...

Oh. Is it not possible for your family to understand that you would prefer your treats to be of the non edible sort? That sounds a bit harsh and it wasn't meant to, but have you tried spelling it out to them? Otherwise, be brave and enjoy your easter egg slowly with allowable syns per day. If at all possible :)

Oh poo to the council tax issue, you can see why they want it back but nevertheless :(

Who said i preferred my treats to be of the non edible type? lol :D

I don't actually want to give them the 'I'm on a "diet" talk' I want them to know that everything is fine in moderation, and its ok to buy me choc because no food is off limits.

I've got a ridiculous relationship with food, I don't want either of them to have that. I shall do with the Easter egg what I did with my Mother's Day chocs, I just ate a little bit each day within my syns . I can give the wine and the pub lunch a miss but the thought and effort of buying me a Easter egg and O doing his cooking for me I will totally indulge in. I suppose thinking about it the only person making it hard this weekend is me. I can chose to keep it all in control and stay within my syns or I chose not to xx

:)

So anyway most of today I have spent at the local council offices trying to come to some amicable agreement regarding their mistake in my council tax bill that they expect me to pay all at once. Thankfully in the end even though I'm still paying for their admin error I can pay my bill over 12 months. I could've argued the point but the conclusion would still be the same I still have to pay for their miscalculation and they're still a bunch of thick sh!t tossers :D

Anyhoo.....also got a text from O asking me what where we up to on Saturday - long story short, he's invited us round to eat because in his words "it's long overdue that we cook for you and I want to clear the air".... I'm gob smacked!....I mean really, REALLY!!!. But typical me I'm fretting about syns etc lol...it's gonna be a hard weekend syn-wise me thinks with T being off and O cooking....but I'm very proud of him for obviously taking what I said on board and moving on from it and also looking forward to this 'spread' he's putting on for us (his words). :) x

Hooray to o- knew he would think about it and come around as what you said was reasonable - good on him. As for the council tax - what is their problem?!! So annoying and ignorant

Who said i preferred my treats to be of the non edible type? lol :D

I don't actually want to give them the 'I'm on a "diet" talk' I want them to know that everything is fine in moderation, and its ok to buy me choc because no food is off limits.

I've got a ridiculous relationship with food, I don't want either of them to have that. I shall do with the Easter egg what I did with my Mother's Day chocs, I just ate a little bit each day within my syns . I can give the wine and the pub lunch a miss but the thought and effort of buying me a Easter egg and O doing his cooking for me I will totally indulge in. I suppose thinking about it the only person making it hard this weekend is me. I can chose to keep it all in control and stay within my syns or I chose not to xx

A very healthy perspective :)

I'm gonna really struggle I think this weekend. T has already told me that the 2 youngest have bought me a huge Lindt Easter egg has a surprise. I'm going to eat at O's on Saturday and T was talking about going for a walk Sunday then pub lunch and pints on the way back....help!!!!! :O

For our 2012/2013 council tax bill, the system decided to give us a 25% single persons reduction even though the bill is addressed to Mr & Mrs lol. I phoned once and T phoned on another 2 times to say there's obviously a glitch in the system etc and we don't know why this benefit is on our tax bill etc. Assured us that our bill had been amended on the system and they would amend the S.O accordingly. Didn't think anything of it until bill for 2013/2014 came today with this rogue 25% thing I even took our bank statements and marriage certificate etc. Basically when push comes to shove even though its their system that's giving out random reductions and its their error we still have to pay the 25% reduction that the system kept giving us every month even though we kept telling them. They have to recover it and we have to pay it back.

We had the same problem when we moved in. They gave us a vacant house discount of 100% and I kept telling them when we moved in. They then decided to bill us all at once for the last 6 months even though we'd called like a dozen times. It was ridiculous!!!!! Xxx

Only half a pound off this week but its still a loss...a little disheartened but not too much because wanted my stone award today so I could give myself a little more leeway this weekend....but hey ho! it could be worse

Also shock horror, the consultant asked me this morning would I like to be in charge of the awards, giving out stickers and filling out the books and certificates. I said ok so there we go :)

Still in class at the moment so will report in properly later :) xxx

Only half a pound off this week but its still a loss...a little disheartened but not too much because wanted my stone award today so I could give myself a little more leeway this weekend....but hey ho! it could be worse

Also shock horror, the consultant asked me this morning would I like to be in charge of the awards, giving out stickers and filling out the books and certificates. I said ok so there we go :)

Still in class at the moment so will report in properly later :) xxx

Now that's a cool job - giving out the awards, nice as you're giving great news! I had a couple of half losses in the first few weeks & it does focus the mind for the next week. Don't be down, you've had some vino & although this weekend could be tough you know you will do it. It is still a loss and that's the important thing - to keep plugging downwards xx

Now that's a cool job - giving out the awards, nice as you're giving great news! I had a couple of half losses in the first few weeks & it does focus the mind for the next week. Don't be down, you've had some vino & although this weekend could be tough you know you will do it. It is still a loss and that's the important thing - to keep plugging downwards xx

I didn't end up having the wine last night after all lol so was still within my syns - but I'll take it on the chin and work with it. I had 4 certificates to do today - it was nice seeing how chuffed they where with their achievements xx

That's fantastic news Lisa. It'll be really nice to give out those awards xxx

I didn't end up having the wine last night after all lol so was still within my syns - but I'll take it on the chin and work with it. I had 4 certificates to do today - it was nice seeing how chuffed they where with their achievements xx

You will have to present yourself with your stone award!!!!

It's half a pound disappearing with all the rest of it. Good bye blobbiness. That was nice of the consultant, you must be fitting in very well with the group. Nice to see it working for you XX

Quickly popping in to update on the grub..

Breakfast: coffee (hexA)

Lunch: spaghetti hoops on toast with laughing cow cheese (hexB) (hexA)

Dinner: LM sausages with mashed Potato, peas and onion gravy (2 syns)

Planning on my brandy tonight (40 syns) and hopefully the rest of the weekend will take care of itself and be syn friendly. Hope you're all having a Good Friday :D ;) lol and will catch up with you properly tomorrow xx

Have a lovely evening, I'm sort of not expecting to see you for a while if you're planning 40 syns worth of brandy ;)

I looked it up, she's having 350 ml ;) :) Naaaaah, bye bye Lisa. Till tomorrow.

Good Evening!

Well what can I say about today other than...food, cake, food, cake, food, cake, beer, wine, chocolates, more food, cake and beer.

Positively spoiled to death by O with the lovely food he and his gf cooked none of it was SW friendly in the slightest and after all the effort they both went to I wasn't going to start getting picky either.

I don't know how I'm going to pull this back for a loss on Friday, I'm just going to have to try and get my head back in it tomorrow.

Hope you're all having a lovely Easter weekend xxx

Good Evening!

Well what can I say about today other than...food, cake, food, cake, food, cake, beer, wine, chocolates, more food, cake and beer.

Positively spoiled to death by O with the lovely food he and his gf cooked none of it was SW friendly in the slightest and after all the effort they both went to I wasn't going to start getting picky either.

I don't know how I'm going to pull this back for a loss on Friday, I'm just going to have to try and get my head back in it tomorrow.

Hope you're all having a lovely Easter weekend xxx

Awww well at least you had a good time!!! So glad you did. Mmmmm cake!!!! X

Walnut and coffee cake, mini lemon muffins, mini egg chocolate nests, flap-jacks, Bakewell tarts, chocolate marshmallows, apricot jam tarts...I've had the lot and it was gorgeous, especially considering that they where all home made apart from the walnut and coffee cake and mini egg chocolate nests. :) x

Walnut and coffee cake, mini lemon muffins, mini egg chocolate nests, flap-jacks, Bakewell tarts, chocolate marshmallows, apricot jam tarts...I've had the lot and it was gorgeous, especially considering that they where all home made apart from the walnut and coffee cake and mini egg chocolate nests. :) x

omg. That's like food heaven and hell all wrapped into one mushy chocolatey smushy mess! *drools*

xxx

omg. That's like food heaven and hell all wrapped into one mushy chocolatey smushy mess! *drools*

xxx

Lol that's without taking into consideration the deep fried cheese and cranberry bites with warm herby bread and garlic butter for starters and the most amazing mozzarella stuffed nut roast with buttered asparagus, potatoes and leeks and cream sauce. I must of eaten about 130 syns! :O not even synned the 4 bottles of real ale and 2 bottles of wine we all had between us. It was gorgeous El, I'm all bloated and got heartburn but it was worth it xx

Lol that's without taking into consideration the deep fried cheese and cranberry bites with warm herby bread and garlic butter for starters and the most amazing mozzarella stuffed nut roast with buttered asparagus, potatoes and leeks and cream sauce. I must of eaten about 130 syns! :O not even synned the 4 bottles of real ale and 2 bottles of wine we all had between us. It was gorgeous El, I'm all bloated and got heartburn but it was worth it xx

oh my it sounds delish!!!!! What's your plans for tonight Lisa? X

Back