Dairy Of a Lardy kid aged 43 and 3 quarters...

I didn't drink the JD with O in the end - but we did have milk shake, cookie crumble galaxy and Doritos :(

Things will sort themselves out, who doesn't moan about money eh?. I'll be going home after lunch, more so because S is off school. Will check in later xxxx

They will be ok and everyone moans about money or watches it or spends it etc. there are always different views in a relationship and sometime it's the catalyst for things coming out. If a job comes along for you that should make a big difference I guess? Not only to finances but also to how you feel too.

So glad you skipped the jd - as we know that way lies madness !!!!! The Doritos are safer all round.

Sending you a BIG smacker my love XX

Thank you lovely, lovely friends xxx

Is there something in the atmosphere today?...downer Thursday me thinks :(

My poor boy is laying in my bed with me next to him - this chest infection as really knocked him side-ways....don't matter how big they are they still want their mum. O is not too good either think he's gonna be on the antibiotics next - poor boy slept on the couch while I had his bed last night too...god what a bloody mess!

On a good note S's podiatry check up went well yesterday. No more dressing of the wound and she can resume sports and normal shoes in 2 weeks time.

So I got home had a shower and got into clean pjs and prepared tea and tidied up. I just hope there's no flippin atmosphere when T comes home, what stupid idiots we are!!.

Weigh in tomorrow and you know what I just don't want to go I'm on such a frikken downer this week. It's not about going over on my syns its just how this week has panned out *shrugs*. S is still unwell 3 weeks this has been going on. Found out last night that O has taken out one of those dodgy loans because they're so strapped for cash...it's mental!....aaarrrrrggghghhhhhhhh!.

Anyway here's how the food is going today..

Breakfast: coffees (hexA)

Lunch: quorn burger (0.5 syns) on 2 slices of wholemeal bread from a 400g loaf with laughing cow blue cheese spread (hexA) and ketchup (1 syns)

Dinner: quorn pieces marinated in bbq spices (2 syns) with onions and peppers with wedges and beans with a bread roll (hexB).

I will be glad when this week is over and I can get some control back and get 100% on plan - there's no excuses for taking the hiss out of it and then expecting it to still work and me have a loss. I've still counted my syns, tried to exercise control I suppose and make me see sense but I've gone over by 154 syns. It's not the end of the world but I just don't feel like my head is in it and I feel a bit like El does when she says she needs to step back and have a break but I know if I do that I will gain the stone I've lost - that's me being the typical yo-yo that I am.

Anyway I'm logging out and leaving it for today. Will let you know what the scales say tomorrow. Lets hope there's no more drama and kicking off tonight, really can't be arsed with it.

xxx

Thinking of you Lisa, and waiting for your news.

2 pound gain. I know why I've gained, but it still doesn't make it any easier to accept. Oh well back to the grindstone with it. I'm going to have to really focus now because I'm slowly but surely wavering and normal pattern of behaviour in these circumstances is to blow it all and spend a few weeks off plan no doubt gaining the pounds only to come back and start all over again.

I'm NOT playing yo-yo this time, its got to stop.

:cool: xxx

2 pound gain. I know why I've gained, but it still doesn't make it any easier to accept. Oh well back to the grindstone with it. I'm going to have to really focus now because I'm slowly but surely wavering and normal pattern of behaviour in these circumstances is to blow it all and spend a few weeks off plan no doubt gaining the pounds only to come back and start all over again.

On train and sent a long kick arse message but signal cut out and it got stuck suffice to say 1lb gain is good. You went over syns by a lot and 1 lb you can get back off next week plus 2 more.

We need to break our habits and it can happen. We can do it. Taking a break will not get you to our joint photo shoot I can tell you that and I'm banking on it for our champers filled rendezvous! So dust yourself down and get back on the horse (an all those cliches). You am do it and will. You've had a hard week but today is a new day and your health is THE most important thing.

Sorry put 1 instead of 2 but 2 is not so bad anyway. Someone I know gained 10lbs in 10 days this week so a little 2 is nada!!!

Words of wisdom from Michelle, heed them, OK :) If we are going to get competitive ... I once put on 7 lbs sin a week. Oh, the horror of that WI.

You can shift it, look at it in the long run, you have added maybe an extra 2 weeks to your weight loss journey. How long do you reckon its going to take? Your personal details say you are hoping to lose all you want to by February next year. That's a long time to be dedicated to an activity, not to have a hiccup, or some sort of set back. losing these two pesky pounds again is negligible in the overall scheme.

It is so good to hear you still being determined and not going to give up at this point and regain all you have lost. That has been a habit of mine as well and probably about 90% of the people here.

Find some nice delicious foods you can enjoy on the plan and you will be back on track in now time at all XXX

Sending get well vibes to your ailing teen, and sympathy/stay strong vibes to you.

Onwards and downwards...

Breakfast: Coffee (hexA)

Lunch: quorn burger (0.5 syns) 2 wholemeal bread toasted (hexB) 2 laughing cow blue cheese triangles (half a hexA) ketchup (1 syn).

Dinner: quorn pieces marinated in BBQ spices (2 syns) left over from last night. Mini corn cob, peas and herby potato wedges with roasted peppers and onions.

I shall allow for my brandy now even though 40 syns seems alot all in one go it actually is accommodating tonight, tomorrow night and next Wednesday when we go out for a few drinks before the Meat Loaf gig.

Syns today:
Brandy - 40 syns.
Quorn burger - 0.5 syns
Ketchup - 1 syn
Marinade - 2 syns
= 43.5

Hope you're all having a fine Friday x

Good afternoon :)

Food today..

Brunch: coffee with unsweetened soya milk which was gorgeous so making the switch fully (hexA) 2 fry-lighted eggs and baked beans on 2 wholemeal toasts (hexB) with 2 laughing cow cheese (half a hexA) and marmite.

Dinner: 3 Quorn sausages (3 syns) with potatoes mash with fromage frais. Peas and vegetable gravy (2 syns) and 2 wholemeal bread spread (hexB) with 2 laughing cow cheese (half of hexA) and mustard (2 syns).

Syns:
3 quorn sausages - 3
Gravy - 2
Mustard - 2
= 7 syns

you are doing well :) That's great that you like soya milk too, you must have very open minded taste buds. Family OK? Antibiotics working at all?

you are doing well :) That's great that you like soya milk too, you must have very open minded taste buds. Family OK? Antibiotics working at all?

Well S is out at the soccer dome playing football with his friends so he's back at school Monday.

S is out with her friends. T is cooking dinner :O - so everyone is chugging along nicely thanks for asking :)

The soya milk tastes quite creamy to me like I've added coffee whitener to my drink. I don't have a major sweet tooth normally (apart from when i take certain medication) and I really like the taste and so does T the kids ain't tried it yet - but I've got skimmed milk in for them for now x

T just came home from Tesco armed with a carton of Alpro unsweetened almond milk its on offer for £1. According to SW I can have 950ml of this. Any ideas on what to do with it other than tea and coffee... I actually think its delicious too and it's the first time I've tried it, but even I would struggle to drink/use 950ml daily. I do love the delicate nutty flavour though. I was thinking some sort of milkshake or an iced coffee type of thing. Wanna try and keep my syns though and not have to start cooking.

Any suggestions greatly received :) xxx

A quid in Tesco, off I go to Tesco on Monday. Thanks! A very milky coffee would be great with it, I've used it with barley cup like that and it's nice.

Sounds nice, good night X

Back