Dairy Of a Lardy kid aged 43 and 3 quarters...

Well this weekend all I've done is sleep on and off. Got the kids up for school and fell back asleep until an hour ago, so missed my counselling appointment :( and no doubt this will mean I'm gonna be up half the night because I've slept in too much...ahhhh bugger!

Also got on the scales before and it's showing a gain of 2lbs. Now I know I've got until Friday to go before weigh in but I don't understand a gain. To put it mildly I've be sh!tting through the eye of a needle since Saturday and my appetite was crappy before that - I'm beginning to think I might be retaining water because to be fair I've not moved around much lately been very sedate indeed. I'm getting out and about tomorrow even if Im dead on my feet will try and get this old body of mine smiling again physically.

Food..

Breakfast: nothing

Lunch: just fruit...banana, apple and coffee (hexA)

Dinner: quorn spaghetti bolognese with cheese (hexA) and S's French bread garlic and pepperoni style quorn pizza type thingy she's making at school (hexB) and (6).

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hugs. Have you stopped squirting now? That is crazy, the weight gain, I'd be giving those scales a seriously hard time over it. Did you ever find out if the SW scales needed calibrating after your other mysterious gain? I know you didn't stay but I've lost track of when it all happened. Maybe it is something strange with water. Or the meds?

Hugs. Have you stopped squirting now? That is crazy, the weight gain, I'd be giving those scales a seriously hard time over it. Did you ever find out if the SW scales needed calibrating after your other mysterious gain? I know you didn't stay but I've lost track of when it all happened. Maybe it is something strange with water. Or the meds?

My scales will be going through the bathroom window if they don't start behaving themselves!! ;).

Yes the bottom vomiting has now thankfully stopped Im just left with the cough, which is no big deal really.

Interesting point of gossip re the SW scales...as you know I've stopped attending class. Well I messaged one of the girls who still attends and lo and behold she told me the consultant arrived to group with a brand sparkly new still in the box pair of scales....so it makes you wonder whether the strength of people complaining and not turning upto class made SW panic. Funnily enough my friend said that there was absolutely no gains whatsoever at class this time.....hmmmm xxx

Food was rubbish yesterday I hardly ate anything...I just feel so sickly when I do :(

Anyway weather here this morning is rubbish, was going to go to O's for lunch but don't fancy walking in the rain and then walking all the way back. So will make a decision closer to the time.

Anyway, planned food for today.

Breakfast: coffee (hexA)

Lunch: 1 slice of seed sensation bread toasted with a dairylea light cheese slice and salad cream (hexB) (half of hexA) and (1) if I end up going to O's will probably end up having a mugshot and fruit, or it could be like yesterday and I just end up having a banana.

Dinner: quorn cheese burgers (hexB) (the other half of a hexA for a cheese slice) (2.5) ketchup (1) light mayo (1) SW wedges and salad with balsamic.

Food was rubbish yesterday I hardly ate anything...I just feel so sickly when I do :(

Anyway weather here this morning is rubbish, was going to go to O's for lunch but don't fancy walking in the rain and then walking all the way back. So will make a decision closer to the time.

Anyway, planned food for today.

Lunch: 1 slice of seed sensation bread toasted with a dairylea light cheese slice and salad cream (hexB) (half of hexA) and (1) if I end up going to O's will probably end up having a mugshot and fruit, or it could be like yesterday and I just end up having a banana.

Dinner: quorn cheese burgers (hexB) (the other half of a hexA for a cheese slice) (2.5) ketchup (1) light mayo (1) SW wedges and salad with balsamic.

Hope you are feeling a tad better. At least you're having a bit and the burgers sound yummy. How are things generally?

Still feeling horrible side effects - can't sleep then fall asleep at daft o'clock and wake up with half the day gone, that in itself is getting me down. I cant go the toilet without taking 2-3 laxatives so feel bloated and uncomfortable. Ive got no bloody energy so dont do anything or go anywhere. I'm slowly but surely starting to isolate myself again, making excuses not to go out. I'm hoping its all down to lack of sleep, not eating properly and the general side effects that have yet to settle right down.

Yesterday I went out for a pub lunch with my friend only because I run out of excuses to not go. The meal was horrible we both only ate a quarter of it and then left. I made chickpea loaf and salad for tea, but didn't eat much of it.

Today looks like this so far.

Lunch: just cordial and coffee

Dinner: quorn curry, savoury rice and wedges.

Weigh in tomorrow. To be honest I'm not really bothered what the scales says, although I will be very, very surprised if there is any type of gain considering the amount I've been eating. My heart is generally not in it at the moment, I want to feel better but just feel worse.

T had what I can only describe as a panic attack at work the other week then he started describing all these anxiety type feelings and thoughts, so after a visit with the doc he now is on medication too. Of course with how my mind works Im blaming myself for relying on him too much and taking him for granted when I've been struggling. I feel Ive been very selfish :(

Anyway sorry for being a miserable sh!t but this is how it is.

Still feeling horrible side effects - can't sleep then fall asleep at daft o'clock and wake up with half the day gone, that in itself is getting me down. I cant go the toilet without taking 2-3 laxatives so feel bloated and uncomfortable. Ive got no bloody energy so dont do anything or go anywhere. I'm slowly but surely starting to isolate myself again, making excuses not to go out. I'm hoping its all down to lack of sleep, not eating properly and the general side effects that have yet to settle right down.

Yesterday I went out for a pub lunch with my friend only because I run out of excuses to not go. The meal was horrible we both only ate a quarter of it and then left. I made chickpea loaf and salad for tea, but didn't eat much of it.

Today looks like this so far.

Lunch: just cordial and coffee

Dinner: quorn curry, savoury rice and wedges.

Weigh in tomorrow. To be honest I'm not really bothered what the scales says, although I will be very, very surprised if there is any type of gain considering the amount I've been eating. My heart is generally not in it at the moment, I want to feel better but just feel worse.

T had what I can only describe as a panic attack at work the other week then he started describing all these anxiety type feelings and thoughts, so after a visit with the doc he now is on medication too. Of course with how my mind works Im blaming myself for relying on him too much and taking him for granted when I've been struggling. I feel Ive been very selfish :(

Anyway sorry for being a miserable sh!t but this is how it is.

Don't expect too much from yourself. It'll take a while for it all to kick in. Don't worry you're isolating yourself - as you say it might just be tiredness etc. just try to get out once a day if only for a walk to the end of the road.

Also don't take responsibility for how T feels. Just because you rely on someone doesn't mean it will impact them negatively. I think when our head is struggling we do take the good ones for granted but just make sure you tell him you feel that. When I say it it is clear d just does not see it that way. He sees it as his 'job' as my partner to be there when I need him and don't forget it works both ways. We are also bringing stuff ( haha wrote stiff there by mistake which is ironic considering what I'm writing!) to this party and not just 'that' either!!! We support them more than you realise. You are not selfish at all. I get self focused and self obsessed but that isn't the same as selfish at all and it's obvious you are not a selfish person.

Sending you a big smacker Essex stylee xxx

Ok food today.

Breakfast: coffee (hexA) cordial

Lunch: more coffee and cordial

Dinner: SW chips, mushy peas and gravy (2) ketchup (1) slice of seed sensations bread (hexB)

40 syns for my brandy for the weekend. Mind you the way my appetites been I'll be legless and in bed by 9pm after a sniff of the bottle.

xx

Well done lovely lady. And thank you for my thread post. I got off work early today. Shocker I know but wait for it..........working tomorrow! Yey! :p adult open day so gots to go work :( never mind. I'm in catering which is deadly but ill be good. Well ill try to be. I'm just not with it at the moment. I will get back on though. I will!!!!

Don't u be blaming yourself for t hun. We all lean on others and they lean on us too. Lots of hugs xxxxxx

Food today...

Breakfast: coffee and cordial (hexA)

Lunch: nothing :(

Dinner: off to Wetherspoons with all the kids and my eldests gf and T. I'm going to make wise choices but to be honest it's more important for me to get my appetite back to a healthy level.

Tonight we will probably have munchies and drinks watching Eurovision - it's so bad it's good so it HAS to be watched lol :)

Food today...

Lunch: nothing :(

Dinner: off to Wetherspoons with all the kids and my eldests gf and T. I'm going to make wise choices but to be honest it's more important for me to get my appetite back to a healthy level.

Tonight we will probably have munchies and drinks watching Eurovision - it's so bad it's good so it HAS to be watched lol :)

whatever choices you make today at wetherspoons hun......just choose something that that you're going to enjoy ;) a bit of what you fancy does you good as they say xxxx

I had the 5 bean chilli with rice and only ate a quarter of it :( but my lovely hubs walked to the shop the other side of town and bought me some falafel and hummus dip. Anyone think I was underweight the way he fusses about me not eating enough lately.

Got myself some nice light white wine and a bar of whole nut - so see how it goes. :)

Well didn't have Chinese for tea. In fact I only had a veggie burger and salad on a bread roll with a few chips. I'm basically down to one meal which I'm not finishing. Still not sleeping well, so making up for it and sleeping in, vicious circle. But I feel calm and settled and not depressed at all.

Anyway for what it's worth here's today's food.

Lunch: see above

Dinner: Quorn spaghetti bolognese with grated cheese (hexA)

Back