Dairy of a yoyo!!

Do you have an activity calculator? Just put in moderate ex and the amount of mins you did it. It will spit out Pp. Or well, mine usually does.
I understand where you are coming from but it may be good to eat some more on sporty days :)

Hmm

No I don't..... In going to look! X

Ok so I earned enough to take my weeklies up to 40 for last week. And I have 4 remaining for this week. That's interesting..... Maybe I was too under with my 2 30pp days too.

I think youre not eating enough! try topping up with extra fruit and veg and see where that gets you!

I have to agree with the others hun perhaps you need some more fuel to help keep the fat melting lol.

Your doing so well and the yogo sounds great may have to have a looksy at that :)

Keep going hun xxx

I think youre not eating enough! try topping up with extra fruit and veg and see where that gets you!

Can't eat any more fruit and veg! Yesterday I had peppers, carrot, broccoli, asparagus, strawberries, grapes and mange tout! I might explode!

hahah okay!

How about a takeaway? Will that help???

Ok so I earned enough to take my weeklies up to 40 for last week. And I have 4 remaining for this week. That's interesting..... Maybe I was too under with my 2 30pp days too.
I knew it! Try ating more or eat e.g. A bowl of low at yoghurt after your workouts. I am not sure about take out as it is very salty and can make you retain water, but I guess if you dont have it before your WI you should be fine ;)

Can't eat any more fruit and veg! Yesterday I had peppers, carrot, broccoli, asparagus, strawberries, grapes and mange tout! I might explode!
Wow. The green grocer must love you ;)

I knew it! Try ating more or eat e.g. A bowl of low at yoghurt after your workouts. I am not sure about take out as it is very salty and can make you retain water, but I guess if you dont have it before your WI you should be fine ;)

Wow. The green grocer must love you ;)

I wish could find a greengrocer!!!!

Hahaha!

I have some bioyog so I will try that. I am not doing any exercise tonight. Night off and loads of fluids I think?! X

I wish could find a greengrocer!!!!

Hahaha!

I have some bioyog so I will try that. I am not doing any exercise tonight. Night off and loads of fluids I think?! X

Hahah. Well, I heard somewhere that the yog is vvv good. So who knows, you may lose 5lbs next week due to this valuable tip.. ;) ;);)

Night off is nice as well. I love nights off. :)

I need to get some marking done!! Don't think my obliques can cope any more xxx

How about a takeaway? Will that help???

well you know Ive eaten take away all through my nearly 3 stone weight loss, all about moderation, and doing it the day after weigh in so youve got a week to pull it back hahah

Lol. I just want an Indian I think. Too many points!

Just disheartening. But then I guess I expect instant results!

we all want instant results! Im in that place right now lol, its very hard to fight against. How about a home made indian?

I ate toast instead. I'm going to go for home cooked- you're totally right! Guess its a comfort thing!! X

I swear if I see 17st4 on the scales again I'm actually going to cry and give up.

I actually ate homemade indian at my parents last night and it wasn't too bad calorie wise.

Ohh babygirl. It's a plateau. You'll get a whoosh soon xxxxxxx

Lol. I just want an Indian I think. Too many points!

Just disheartening. But then I guess I expect instant results!
I am sorry I lol'ed there. You want AN Indian? In my eyes that looks like "i want an indian guy/girl NOW
. It must be a language thing.
I understand what you mean by instant results. I did cambridge diet for 6months and lost 35kg. But I ate all my kg back and some more. I feel like ww has longer lasting results because it teaches you about food and healthy eating. Don't give up, try to keep going!
I swear if I see 17st4 on the scales again I'm actually going to cry and give up.
:(
I actually ate homemade indian at my parents last night and it wasn't too bad calorie wise.

Ohh babygirl. It's a plateau. You'll get a whoosh soon xxxxxxx

It happens quite WW as far as I,ve read. I myself have had a few weeks of plateau. I ate all you can eat sushi and felt ill after it, but it did get me out of my plateau. So takeout can deffo be the answer ;) Hihi. Just dont eat too much, you will regret it.

Lol Indian takeaway!! I want a curry!!!!

Back