Daisy's Diary Take Two

Keep climbing that hill! Once you get to the top and over the peak, you'll see your reward even clearer than you can now and can zoom downhill towards it :D Stay focussed and achieve what you want ;) xx

Thanks Jayne :).

I been invited to another wedding ! lol woohoo its all mini goals to strive for I love it. The first one is 8 weeks away so I will have lost a lot more by then so cant wait to pick a new dress. :D Oh and shoes...........and a bag.......... hehehehe

Wacky Wednesday

Twas the night before weigh in ...............Again! These weeks are flying by now. Im going to say my usual little prayer to the lipotrim fairy to give me a nice loss tomorrow. I dont have scales at home so I never know how ive done until i get on the pharmacy scales. :p

Starting Week Eight................

Well...... Im starting week eight, the weeks have gone so fast and I feel like ive got my 'nasty' weight off and I dont look too bad now so every loss is a bonus now. Im nearly into my smallest clothes so Im looking forward to wearing them over the next couple of months and then I will defo need to go clothes shopping which will be amazing. Its so nice to feel comfortable looking at clothes, i hated clothes shopping when I was heavier. :p

Woohoo! :D Well done Daisy! It's good to see the :bunnydance: back :D

Know exactly what you mean by the 'nasty' weight. I'm still big, but I definitely feel more comfortable now in my clothes and like I fit into the world around me okay now as well. I don't worry so much about people looking at me as yes I'm fat still, but I don't look gigantic anymore. I'm not a stop and stare size lol.

Totally admired your grit and determination last time you did this, and am doing so again this time. I have every faith you will go all the way and get to your goal :) xx

Thankyou Jayne, I really do feel better this time around as I know its possible to stick to I know the pitfalls and I can talk myself out of a low mood. I also have more confidence about what happens after L.T as Ive been down this road before and will be much more prepared. Ive started cooking meals from my slimming world books and have changed all the treats and snacks i buy to lower fat/ lower sugar, My son is really enjoying eating more fruit and healthy snacks. So when I start eating again it should just be a habit to eat healthy. :p

Manic Monday

Another Monday, it soon comes round after the weekend and not long to weigh in number 8. I cant wait to put another entry on my page. Im noticing a big change now and getting into all my smaller clothes Im still surprised when I try something on and it fits lol. Lovely sunny day today :D

Tricky Tuesday

Two days to weigh in, Ive noticed a lot of fantastic weigh-ins this week I hope the lipotrim fairy has a nice loss waiting for me :rolleyes::rolleyes:. My 21 year old daughter has moved back home while she does her nurse training, Im loving it! She likes to eat healthy so im trying all my slimming world dishes out on her lol Lovely big sheppards pie in the oven, and home made banana bread too. :p Cant wait for thursday it seems to come around faster and faster these days. :D

Wacky Wednesday

Feeling good, cant wait for tomorrow, Im sleeping better now and getting up earlier so my days are more organised. Im still enjoying my walking I think its totally underestimated as a form of exercise, I can feel my bottom and thigh muscles literally working with every step I think it is really helping with my weight loss. The family loved my slimming world shepards pie yesterday, Its difficult to cook when you cant taste it yourself but I got feed back, we even went round the table and they scored me like in 'come dine with me' pmsl they said i was lacking in my hosting skills ( cheeky monkeys)!! :eek: They have requested a curry tonight so I will try harder lol :)

Last edited:
That happened to me in week 3 and i think sometimes we just plateau for a week and then the following week will be a big drop in weight.chin up you are doing fabulously well. X

Freaky Friday

Not a good day today had a few personal setbacks but still 100%. :) Its times like this when I recognise that i would normally deal with stress by eating and drinking. I feel quite low but Im no where near giving up L.T so I guess im learning to cope in another ways and getting to be a stronger person. :rolleyes:. Hoping for a lovely quiet weekend :p.

Hi Daisy,
I love reading your posts - they are always brimming with positivity! I hope you get the quiet weekend and big loss next week that you deserve.
Im on day 4 and struggling this evening. I know I can do this if I just make it to ketosis!
D x

SUNDAY

Fantastic day today, had 8 for a roast dinner I love cooking. Everyone had a lovely time I was exhausted at the end but well worth it ! :):) The weekend went so fast, which is good really coz it will bring thursday round quicker. If I dont get a good loss this week I may chop a limb off and ask for a re-weigh! :D I feel like I have lost and my clothes are baggy so Im sure the scales will be kind to me this week :p. I would love a nice loss to boost me on as Im nearly half way there!! Im feeling optomistic about maintaining after L/T i know it will not be easy but I feel i have a good shot at it. I been cooking/baking/shopping based on slimming world concepts for my family and its going down sooo well, they are really enjoying it, so its getting me into the right frame of mind for re-feed and maintenance. :D

Last edited:
Back