Daisy's Diary

hope youre doing alright this week hun :) keep it up youre doing great! x

Hi Daisy :) Where are youuuuu? Hope all okay xx

Hi Daisy :) Where are youuuuu? Hope all okay xx

Jayne, bit weird but Daisy and Su seem to have disappeared off the face of the earth.....no sign of them on FB either? Think I'll text them both and make sure that they're ok.....

Awww, just read your whole diary and you've disappeared! how ya getting on? and its true Sandra, Su has also mysteriously vanished!

Daisy, Su and Pudge - all AWOL! :confused:

Any reply via text Sandra? I only have them (Daisy and Su) as friends on FB.

xx

I've had a text from Daisy, she's been a bit busy with work, but nothing yet from Su......it's a bit worrying. If they'd just packed in LT for whatever reason I think that they'd have told us?

Yes, I would've thought so Sandra :-/ Especially with how active Su was on the boards. I was thinking internet malfunction, but if no reply via text either :( I do hope all is ok

Glad Daisy's ok though :) Now Daisy, get on here and update your weight loss! lol xx

I know that Su's dad has been a bit poorly and she was spending a lot of time round at theirs, perhaps it's something to do with that? Weird isn't it how we're all so concerned about each other but have never even spoken! Doubt that I would recognise any of you even if I walked past you in the street!

Yes, I was wondering about Su's dad :(
It is strange Sandra, but I think that's the nature of these types of forums :) I was very active on an infertility website for years whilst ttc the boys - was even Admin on there for a long time until stepping down - and have made some lifelong friends through it. I meet up with them a couple of times a year as well :) It's that common purpose, and support that gels people together even when they don't know each other. Eventually of course, if contact remains, you do get to know each other :)
It doesn't help when people go AWOL though! lol

xx

I was the same with mybrokenleg.com! When my leg was shattered and I couldn't move for months, had to have ops etc, they were the only people that could understand what I was going through. One of them, Mark, is a Facebook friend and barely a day passes without us communicating. He's in California so we've never spoken or met either......

Perhaps one day we'll meet, we're hardly on opposite sides of the world after all......

Often you end up knowing more about friends you initially meet on the internet, as you chat tends to be more open from the word go lol. I mean, half of my real life friends don't know about my bowel habits! lmao

Exactly, not opposite ends of the earth, so you never know. A little gathering somewhere for us all somewhere central(ish) is always a possibility :)

Im Back

Hi Gang, hope to hear from old and new friends :p

Welcome back hunni... It's lovely to see a familiar face on here.... How are you doing? x x x

Back