Daisy's Diary

Hi paula, in answer to your question I didnt really have a break I did 20 weeks on LT and got to within 10lbs of my target and had finished LT, my plan was to lose the last 10lbs and maintain with low carbing. After xmas I decided to lower my goal and then decided to re-start LT as it worked before so I thought i should stick with it. :)

Day 6 so far so good, Ive been looking at dresses to wear in March to my brother's big 25th wedding anniversary party, Im really looking forward to it. I think if i can find a lovely dress in a smaller size in the sales then I could hang it on my wardrobe to look at every day. If things get hard for me I will hang it on the fridge!! pmsl :p

Hi Daisy :)

Great diary!! And good idea about the dress lol

What was the new goal you've set yourself xx You've done so well already x

Day 6 so far so good, Ive been looking at dresses to wear in March to my brother's big 25th wedding anniversary party, Im really looking forward to it. I think if i can find a lovely dress in a smaller size in the sales then I could hang it on my wardrobe to look at every day. If things get hard for me I will hang it on the fridge!! pmsl :p

Bear in mind Daisy that as you get closer to goal your shape changes enormously, I know this as even though my 'old' clothes fit now they don't fit in quite the same way that they used to! For some inexplicable reason I have lost far more off my bum (not that I'm complaining mind!) so jeans and trousers are far looser in that area than when I weighed this weight before! I don't know if it's something to do with losing the weight on LT rather than a conventional diet? But I read that this sort of diet makes you lose far more actual fat, so obviously my bum was purely fat before!

So what you think you might weigh/measure in March could be completely different from the reality, so don't blow the budget on that new frock just yet. In any event I'm sure that you will look wonderful x

Thanks Sandra, I know what you mean I do think LT does directly hit the fat. I've got no bum now! lol I feel smaller on bottom half which is a total reversal. Unlike other diets LT does seem to go straight for the problem areas and melt the fat I think its fantastic just wish we could eat on it !!!! pmsl :D Well I been fine all day but I am feeling a little sorry for myself that it is Saturday night and I have to be good but hey ho, Im going to buy a dress in the sales ( Ive seen loads) then if it is too big (positive thinking) !! I wont have spent much and I could maybe pass it on to a friend. :p:rolleyes:

Thanks Retail Chick, I set a goal to lose 100lbs I never thought it was possible but I lost 90 and then decided to do low carbing but I had a rethink over xmas and new year and decided I could lose more if I wanted Ive gone from a size 26 to 16, Im hoping to get to a comfy 14 and stay there, Im 5ft 7 so Id be happy with that ;)

In fact thinking about it, when I started my journey I just wanted to be a normal size so i could look ok and shop where I want. Now that Ive got that I now want to look 'great' and wear lovely dresses when I go out instead of dressing down and trying to hide in the background. :)

Thanks Retail Chick, I set a goal to lose 100lbs I never thought it was possible but I lost 90 and then decided to do low carbing but I had a rethink over xmas and new year and decided I could lose more if I wanted Ive gone from a size 26 to 16, Im hoping to get to a comfy 14 and stay there, Im 5ft 7 so Id be happy with that ;)

Thats absolutely amazing missy!!!! Such an achievement!!! You'll be in those 14's in no time xx

You can do anything you set your mind to and you've proved that! As retailchick said,,youll be there before you no it and youll knock em dead..:) xx

Hi Daisy :) Where are you, and your week one weigh in results? Hope all ok :) xx

hey hun hope youre doing ok.. check in with us soon! x

Yay! Well done Daisy. That's a fab loss :D Don't forget, you didn't carb load when you came off Lipotrim last time, so are unlikely to get HUGE week one losses like those who've never done it before, TOTM or not ;) The good thing is, most of that will be fat, as you won't have had tonnes of glycogen/water to get rid of :) Plus, at your lower weight, it gives a fantastic body percentage loss. Well done! xx

well done girlie!! 4lbs off is great!!.. looks like we are all busy bees this week! glad to see your back in the swing of things! :D x

Brilliant loss Daisy, well done for getting back on and stuck in:D

Congrats Daisy. That's a great loss. Keep it up!

Well done hun... Fantastic loss :D :D

Now, where's the 2nd result??? lol

Back