Daisy's Diary!

stef2009 said:
Like ur style ;) same with me but kitchen nightmares lol

Im thinking of changing my lovefilm thingy, as you know i never use it, infact theres a dvd here i still havnt sent back, had it nearly 8 weeks!! Must do that tomorrow! they have the new 'unlimited love film' now abit like netflix, id say better than netflix though! So thinking of changing, hopefully start watching some new films we havnt seen :D Really should stop paying for netflix too, we dont watch it now, i need to get a diary!! xx

Ohh Mr R,enjoy :0)
Sounds like its worth cancelling love film and Netflix and going with the unlimited love film.We are planning on getting Netflix again when OH's money is through and have a 'date/at home' cinema night,will get goodies in and watch a movie :0)

Yeah makes more sence, paying out £11 per month at min and not using either lol But just remembered my son loves mario brothers on netflix so im unsure about it now hmmm will have a think!!

Liking the 'date night' i could do with one of them every so often! My OH loves going pictures but i hate it, soooo boring i fall asleep and its too loud, yes i am only 24 not 84 haha! Hope all is still going well with you both, is ur OH still moving out in sept? xxx

stef2009 said:
Yeah makes more sence, paying out £11 per month at min and not using either lol But just remembered my son loves mario brothers on netflix so im unsure about it now hmmm will have a think!!

Liking the 'date night' i could do with one of them every so often! My OH loves going pictures but i hate it, soooo boring i fall asleep and its too loud, yes i am only 24 now 84 haha! Hope all is still going well with you both, is he still going in sept? xxx

Lol best have a think about it as you say,especially as your son likes something on it!
My OH isn't always into the same films as me so easier to watch things we both like at home(and cheaper) see I'm terrible and like it loud where's I know not everyone does! No he is staying,well so long as efforts stay in place,that's by me as well,not just him though it's easier for me to make a effort if he does lol

Yeah we quite lucky we like most of the same things, although i love a good chick flick sometimes but watch them when hes not there lol
Ahhh good thats good news, i hope it continues for u both :) xxx

I like action/superheroes/horrors/all sorts lol,he is a bit more limited with films,I'd watched one on my own where he wouldn't! Thanks about us,I hope it works out too :0)

I dont like horrors, ive gone into a right softy since i had kids lol i used to love them! I love a good thriller! xxx

Loopeylou said:
Are you allowed weetabix on sf? Or is it just shredded wheat, bran flakes and oats?
Really thinking about giving sf a go ;) xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

It's not on the list but most of us tweak it so you could have it ;0) I have muesli and crunchy oats which aren't on it but count them as free ;0)

stef2009 said:
I dont like horrors, ive gone into a right softy since i had kids lol i used to love them! I love a good thriller! xxx

Thrillers are good,especially if they have a twist at the end,my daughter loves horrors so I have no choice there lol

Defo gotta hav a twist at the end!! I love any films with denzil Washington and Adam sandler! Don't have any gave actresses, if any prob Jennifer Anniston! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I don't even know any others names?! Hmmm that's got me thinkin! Erm.... I don't know any actresses?!?! Xxx

Yeah obviously I am too, oblivious to actresses I don't even know any names or faces ha! X

Kristen Bell and Reece Witherspoon are my favourite actresses. Favourite actors are Adam sandler, Jason Segal and Daniel Craig. I love movies. My hubby is a proper movie geek and we try and get to the cinema at least once a month or watch the latest films somehow lol

mrsgosling3 said:
Kristen Bell and Reece Witherspoon are my favourite actresses. Favourite actors are Adam sandler, Jason Segal and Daniel Craig. I love movies. My hubby is a proper movie geek and we try and get to the cinema at least once a month or watch the latest films somehow lol

Mr Craig..easy on the eye lol.Thats good that you both enjoy movies like that :0)

stef2009 said:
Yeah obviously I am too, oblivious to actresses I don't even know any names or faces ha! X

Lol I know what you mean,I like certain actresses in shows more then movies though I do like Helen Mirren!

my favourite actress is bette midler she is amazing in anything she does so versitile , actors i have a list as long as your arm ! mostly tv ones but the main one being george clooney (DR ross)

bookworm77 said:
my favourite actress is bette midler she is amazing in anything she does so versitile , actors i have a list as long as your arm ! mostly tv ones but the main one being george clooney (DR ross)

Never did watch ER,I can't 'do' hospital shows apart from Scrubs ;0)

Back