Daisy's Diary!

Have you WI tomorrow! best of luck! x

Good luck Hun xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yay lost 1.5lbs,am now 11.1.75lbs :0)
Aw man.. I missed wishing you good luck.. Which is why I am here.. but you clearly didn't need it! Well done :) Not far from the 10's now.. GO YOU :) x

Dubchick81 said:
Aw man.. I missed wishing you good luck.. Which is why I am here.. but you clearly didn't need it! Well done :) Not far from the 10's now.. GO YOU :) x

It's only cos I got out of bed earlier that you missed it lol.But thank you anyway,you've done brilliantly yourself this morning :0)

It's only cos I got out of bed earlier that you missed it lol.But thank you anyway,you've done brilliantly yourself this morning :0)
Thank you darling :D Am chuffed.. Last week I was ready to pack it in.. Shows what a week can do tho doesn't it?! Also, I had only 1 glass of wine last weekend.. Wonder if that had anything to do with it.. They do say give up drinking if you want to lose weight...

Dubchick81 said:
Thank you darling :D Am chuffed.. Last week I was ready to pack it in.. Shows what a week can do tho doesn't it?! Also, I had only 1 glass of wine last weekend.. Wonder if that had anything to do with it.. They do say give up drinking if you want to lose weight...

Hmm that might be part of it aswell.I don't really drink but they say bout knocking it on the head or cutting down so you could be right there and yup a lot can happen in a week :0)

Woohoo well done daisy that's brilliant!! So close now :D xxxx

Oh that's brilliant!!!!

We're almost the same weight now! What's your goal?

Race ya! :p
:bolt:

Great loss well done daisy - hope you have a god weekend with the kids and enjoy your icecream ;-) x

Well done dolly! Xxx

Back