Daisy's Diary!

Dubchick81 said:
Yesterday looks like a yumtastic day. Love minstrels with a nice hot cuppa :)
Any plans for today?
Hope u enjoyed ur time with the kids and ur friend xxx

Thanks about my day,I had Pepsi max to drink last night ;0) had a good time with the kids,they are busy at the weekends right now and I do miss not having them over,they will be staying with me in 3 weekends time so that's good.Always good to see my friend,we have a natter and a laugh.Ive starting reading a book today so will be reading,walking the dog with a chore or two thrown in lol.

bulldogdaisy said:
Thanks about my day,I had Pepsi max to drink last night ;0) had a good time with the kids,they are busy at the weekends right now and I do miss not having them over,they will be staying with me in 3 weekends time so that's good.Always good to see my friend,we have a natter and a laugh.Ive starting reading a book today so will be reading,walking the dog with a chore or two thrown in lol.

Sounds ideal :) Im still reading the third book of the shades trilogy. Nowhere near as good as the first 2. Not enjoying it at all. Been reading it 3 weeks now!! The others took me a matter of days

Dubchick81 said:
Sounds ideal :) Im still reading the third book of the shades trilogy. Nowhere near as good as the first 2. Not enjoying it at all. Been reading it 3 weeks now!! The others took me a matter of days

I've still not read those! Been itching to read for a couple of weeks but of the free books on iBooks are cheesy and I have to be in the mood to read that! So am reading a fav book of mine from one of my fav authors..Paulo Coelho/the alchemist.

bulldogdaisy said:
I've still not read those! Been itching to read for a couple of weeks but of the free books on iBooks are cheesy and I have to be in the mood to read that! So am reading a fav book of mine from one of my fav authors..Paulo Coelho/the alchemist.

I LOVED The Alchemist. Must re-read it.

It's the only one of his that I've read

Hey Hun, hope you had a good time with your kids and your friends, treats sound yum I love minstrels!!!
Enjoy your book and dog walking today xx

nessa123 said:
Hey Hun, hope you had a good time with your kids and your friends, treats sound yum I love minstrels!!!
Enjoy your book and dog walking today xx

Hiya hun,had a great time with the kids and my friend thanks :0) I love minstrels aswell,I love a lot of choc,hehe.Thanks about my day :0)

Do you have the ww app? You can change the units to ml instead of grams of u do? X

icklerockchick said:
Do you have the ww app? You can change the units to ml instead of grams of u do? X

I can work the points out to ml but I weigh the ice cream in a bowl that uses grams.I don't have the WW app but I have the the value dairy one!

I tend to just guesstimate icecream based on the size of the tub to be honest so if it's 500ml Ben n jerrys and I have fifth of tub I call that 100ml? X

Back