Daisy's Diary!

Dubchick81 said:
Dont you have your pan thing anymore hun?
I've had them egg n microwave moments too..You'd think I'd a tray of eggs in there's that much mess!!! lol

Yea I still have it,just worry I'd do it wrong! Oh dear at egg and microwave moments!

Oohhhh I've never had a disaster egg moment!? Maybe my microwave knows just how to cook them cos it's not me who's good at it lol

Oh god shoot me now my OH picked up 2 cupcakes for us from the shop, there really small not like them huge ones, mint flavour, I though ahhh go on then, 12pp!!!! BUT calorie wise I'm at my target with eating it, how strange! Just shows how much stricter ww is! Which is good! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wednesday 29th of August/pp day

Breakfast

Oats 3pp/apple

Lunch

Fried egg sandwich 7pp with cherry tomatoes on the side/banana/orange

Dinner

Fish fillet 5pp mash 6pp peas 2pp

Snacks

Apple with yoghurt 2pp and icecream 4pp

29pp/3 weeklies used/8 left (eek!)

Exercise was dog walking

Attachments

• image-131965933.jpg
    image-131965933.jpg
    388.4 KB · Views: 36
stef2009 said:
Oohhhh I've never had a disaster egg moment!? Maybe my microwave knows just how to cook them cos it's not me who's good at it lol

Oh god shoot me now my OH picked up 2 cupcakes for us from the shop, there really small not like them huge ones, mint flavour, I though ahhh go on then, 12pp!!!! BUT calorie wise I'm at my target with eating it, how strange! Just shows how much stricter ww is! Which is good! Xxx

Lol or your microwave knows you will kick its butt if it messes up ;0)
Lol and after the cake chat we had on Em's diary ;0) well you know i love my WW,lol though might have a gain as I don't tend to use as many weeklies normally but have missed not having icecream so have made up for it this week lol

Haha yeah!!

I know it was rubbish too wish I hadn't had it now but oh well!!

Ahh im sure u will be fine daisy :) we need it sometimes!! U can take my gains and sts's if u want haha xxx

Boo Shame it was rubbish,much better if you enjoy it :0)
Aw I reckon once you get settled on SW you will be fine :0) yea not long for me to see what the scales will say!

Morning daisy! Thankyou :)
Whats the weather today then? we have sun but apparently soon turning into rain, typical! xxx

Morning :0) the weather is the same here aswell! Its more sunny looking then yesterday though! It started raining while we was on our way to Tescos so OH had to shut the sun roof up quickly lol

Blimey ladies,don't faint..the OH has turned the ps3 off,admittedly it's to build a Starwars model but hey at least it's something lol ;0)

bulldogdaisy said:
Blimey ladies,don't faint..the OH has turned the ps3 off,admittedly it's to build a Starwars model but hey at least it's something lol ;0)

LOL xx

Whaaaa!!! Lol u need to start buying more models lol or even better ones u can do together :D xxx

Back