Daisy's Diary!

bulldogdaisy said:
Lol so much egg info in one morning :0)

Lol "how do you like your eggs in the morning"
*puts on Her best singing voice*

bulldogdaisy said:
Haha I was tempted to have my eggs this morning but wouldn't fancy cereal for lunch lol

Egg and milk for breakfast cereal on toast for lunch sorted lol xx

Hey Daisy! Hope you're having a great day and enjoyed the sandwich! IT's a rapid catch up today as I'm dashing from work, to gym, to rehearsals for a wee play I'm in, shower and then bed!

I miss my holidays! :p

doctorwhogirl said:
Hey Daisy! Hope you're having a great day and enjoyed the sandwich! IT's a rapid catch up today as I'm dashing from work, to gym, to rehearsals for a wee play I'm in, shower and then bed!

I miss my holidays! :p

Hi hun,sounds like you're really busy,thanks for still dropping by :0) sandwich was yummy and my day has been good :0) hope you get time to put your feet up!

I cheat and just make my egg in a mug in microwave most of the time - then its round for putting on my bagel lol ;-) x

icklerockchick said:
I cheat and just make my egg in a mug in microwave most of the time - then its round for putting on my bagel lol ;-) x

Do you just put it in the mug and tip it out? How long do you put it on for?

Yup just chuck it in a mug and cook til ready - I don't like my yolk runny so cook it bit longer than most people. Some people say you need water in with it or cling film over it but I literally just crack an egg into a mug and microwave it lol. Just keep an eye on it do it doesn't explode - I check it and give it a wee shake every 20 seconds or so x

Haha never had it explode on me but oh has had a few microwave and egg based incidents lol! X

If I have eggs which is rare, I do the same lol crak it in a bowl, little bitta milk and chuck it in microwave checking it every 10 seconds :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh god lol laughing again haha my OH is like what's so funny!?!

Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Don't have too many eggs daisy or else you will be trumping again!!! Xx

Lol well I need to get some cling film for something else so I might try it with that,thanks for the idea :0)
Dont you have your pan thing anymore hun?
I've had them egg n microwave moments too..You'd think I'd a tray of eggs in there's that much mess!!! lol

Back