Daisy's Diary!

Im joining in a challenge as of today thanks to Frances..it will wean me off the icecream till the weekend as well :0)
So its the 6-7-8 Goal...
6 - Glasses of water
7 - F&V
8 - Mins of exercise

Oooh that's a great challenge! Best of luck! xx

Dubchick81 said:
I stole that idea from someone a while back.. They even mailed me the chart they'd made up so I didn't have to go to the bother :) Very handy idea :)

I've just brought my pens and OH is going to create me a chart on his computer :0)
Thats nice they did that for you :0)

Lushlash said:
My mother in law bought us one last Xmas, it had the price sticker still on it £4.99 pmsl, she gave her other 2 sons £50 each yet we got less than a fiver.......... because she doesnt like me, COW haha

Mind you it does make a killer cheese & tomatoe toastie mmm x

Haha I reckon you got the better deal there..it amazes me how people can treat others like that! My Mum never showed any favourites and it taught me to be the same!

bulldogdaisy said:
I've just brought my pens and OH is going to create me a chart on his computer :0)
Thats nice they did that for you :0)

What's the reward chart all about Hun? Xx

nessa123 said:
What's the reward chart all about Hun? Xx

Well for me I'm going to do stars...like a purple star for every time I do exercise that isn't Dog walking(not sure how many stars I'm going for with that maybe 20)
A star for each 1lb(or 1/2 etc) that I lose to get to goal then reward myself when I get there,
Might do stars for days I have no 'naughty' food aswell..not worked it all out yet but that's the general idea and then rewards will be maybe new clothes or if food..seeds or nuts,things like that,just want to keep encouraging myself :0)
Going to start it on Monday :0)

bulldogdaisy said:
Well for me I'm going to do stars...like a purple star for every time I do exercise that isn't Dog walking(not sure how many stars I'm going for with that maybe 20)
A star for each 1lb(or 1/2 etc) that I lose to get to goal then reward myself when I get there,
Might do stars for days I have no 'naughty' food aswell..not worked it all out yet but that's the general idea and then rewards will be maybe new clothes or if food..seeds or nuts,things like that,just want to keep encouraging myself :0)

So when do say 10 days of no naughty food..have a reward :0)

Jaly said:
Maybe I should give myself a star for "days I eat enough without forcing nuts/raisins/junk food down my throat at night to compensate for not eating properly during the day" haha :p

Sounds like a great idea though! You could even treat yourself to a facial/spa session if funds allow for such, maybe at 200 or so stars as an ultimate goal :p

You should..give yourself an incentive :0)
Aww love your idea about the ultimate goal,brilliant idea..that's a yes lol

bulldogdaisy said:

Excellent idea xx

Dubchick81 said:
More than happy to mail the chart to anyone who may want it :)

Me please!!!

bulldogdaisy said:
You know what? The fifth was on my mind for some reason,now I know why lol.Happy Anniversary :0)
Will post up pictures of the cake,thanks about my day as well!
You've done good today,well done :0)

Thank you chick :D
Yeah please do although I may just drewl lol
Had another good day today food wise, just got some chilli on again but with carrots aswell as broccoli today :D if I were to be doing ww id of had 26pp so all gurrrdddd as I can have 33! Hope youve had a fab day

Ohh love all these charts and motivation talk ladies well done!! xxx

doctorwhogirl said:
I'd live on melted cheese if I could! Cheese full stop! Good day daisy! x

So would I :(

Dubchick81 said:
Ladies, I will have to send it on in the morning.. Thought I had it saved in my Live inbox, but seems its on my work PC.. So will send on tomoro :) x

No worries,thanks anyhow hun,not starting it till Monday :0)

*_*cupcake*_* said:
Thank you chick :D
Yeah please do although I may just drewl lol
Had another good day today food wise, just got some chilli on again but with carrots aswell as broccoli today :D if I were to be doing ww id of had 26pp so all gurrrdddd as I can have 33! Hope youve had a fab day

Hope you've enjoyed your special day,any celebrations planned?
Lol bout the photos,hopefully it will turn out ok..got the choc for it today :0)
Sounds like another good day for you food wise,well done,had a good day myself,went food shopping and got a few bits in :0) done my gym ball again(six pack here I come) lol

Back