Daisy's Diary!

bulldogdaisy said:

Actually, been thinking about this. To be honest although I do miss the cheese big time, I wouldn't want to return to how I was, so wouldn't WANT to eat it, if that makes sense. I've come too far (and I'm not just talking about the weight loss).

WillowFae said:
Actually, been thinking about this. To be honest although I do miss the cheese big time, I wouldn't want to return to how I was, so wouldn't WANT to eat it, if that makes sense. I've come too far (and I'm not just talking about the weight loss).

Yes I totally get what you are saying..it's getting rid of those cravings/habits! And you're right you have come far in lots of ways!

bulldogdaisy said:
Yes I totally get what you are saying..it's getting rid of those cravings/habits! And you're right you have come far in lots of ways!

I was (still am) totally powerless over food. I just have a way of dealing with it :)

bulldogdaisy said:
Hope you've enjoyed your special day,any celebrations planned?
Lol bout the photos,hopefully it will turn out ok..got the choc for it today :0)
Sounds like another good day for you food wise,well done,had a good day myself,went food shopping and got a few bits in :0) done my gym ball again(six pack here I come) lol

Tbh not done anything as he's at work till 10 :( he spoilt me at the weekend so I'm gpnna spoil him this weekend I reckon make him dinner etc. wooo six pack will be visible in no time :)lol

*_*cupcake*_* said:
Tbh not done anything as he's at work till 10 :( he spoilt me at the weekend so I'm gpnna spoil him this weekend I reckon make him dinner etc. wooo six pack will be visible in no time :)lol

Haha..just a bit of toning will do ;0)
Aw that's nice that he spoiled you at the weekend and you get to do that for him this weekend,Shame he is working so late tonight though!

First day of 6..7..8 done (6 glasses of water/7 portions of fruit and veg/8 minutes exercise)

6- + glasses of water
7-fruit/veg-banana-tomatoes-orange-baked beans-grapes-cherries-apple!
8-20 minutes of gym ball

bulldogdaisy said:
First day of 6..7..8 done (6 glasses of water/7 portions of fruit and veg/8 minutes exercise)

6- + glasses of water
7-fruit/veg-banana-tomatoes-orange-baked beans-grapes-cherries-apple!
8-20 minutes of gym ball

Brilliant well done hun xx

Jaly said:
Well done Daisy! Any plans for tomorrow? x

Thanks Jaly,apart from housework I want to make/prepare the ice cream cake so it's all ready for us to eat on Saturday,will just need to add the finshing touches to it,OH is helping so it could be interesting lol.

Jaly said:
Haha, sounds like fun! Will be nice for you to get a chance to 'bond' as well if you know what I mean! x Enjoy your birthday weekend, you definitely deserve a treat and the ice cream cake sounds lush!

Thanks,he does help me with some bits anyhow at times,just it's the first time I've made it though he did say he will follow my lead so should be fine and as you say,nice for us to do something together :0)
Thanks about my birthday weekend and cake,am looking forward to the weekend :0)

Ice cream cake - I missed this - I don't know you can't get on for a few days and you are planning ice cream cake. Mind you you deserve Ice cream cake - I'm just jealous :)

mrsgosling3 said:
Ice cream cake - I missed this - I don't know you can't get on for a few days and you are planning ice cream cake. Mind you you deserve Ice cream cake - I'm just jealous :)

Aww thank you :0) well you know me and ice cream ;0)

Back