Daisy's Diary!

nessa123 said:
Oh no what a pain that you had to go there. Make sure you take it easy and get tablets when you can as they should help you get on the men's xxx

Lol thanks for the giggle..don't think getting on any men will help my back ;0)

bulldogdaisy said:
Lol thanks for the giggle..don't think getting on any men will help my back ;0)

Haha I was so confussed until I re-read what I wrote lol now I'm laughing so much!!
I hope it isn't what done your back in the first place lol too many men xxx

Ok really want the kids here this weekend as I don't feel faint anymore and they won't batter a eyelid at me hobbling round lol,I know they'd rather know I was ok :0) sooo tonight me and the OH will go pick them up and then drop them back tomorrow night :0)

bulldogdaisy said:
Ok really want the kids here this weekend as I don't feel faint anymore and they won't batter a eyelid at me hobbling round lol,I know they'd rather know I was ok :0) sooo tonight me and the OH will go pick them up and then drop them back tomorrow night :0)

Just dont over do it!! Have a lovely weekend with the kids hun xx

bulldogdaisy said:
Haha chance would be a fine thing ;0)

LOL I think you should be sharing all these men!!

nessa123 said:
Just dont over do it!! Have a lovely weekend with the kids hun xx

Yes I will take it easy,Oh has helped out lots today and my son always helps with dinner bless him so I won't go mad :0) thank Nessa :0)

Enjoy ur weekend with the kids daisy but pls be careful!! xx

Jaly said:
Daisy! I need your advice! I'm making a shepherd's pie tonight and was wondering whether you recommend turkey mince, quorn mince or simply extra lean mince? :)

Hi Hun,turkey mince..is my favourite followed by Quorn :0)

Well done on the loss chick I bet it feels fantastic to be In the 10's :D can't wait till I get there!! Slowly but surely hey... That's what I keep saying anyway :p
Sorry about the back pain though :( doesn't sound great but least your feeling abit better now :)

bulldogdaisy said:
First day of 6..7..8 done (6 glasses of water/7 portions of fruit and veg/8 minutes exercise)

6- + glasses of water
7-fruit/veg-banana-tomatoes-orange-baked beans-grapes-cherries-apple!
8-20 minutes of gym ball

Well done :)

Morning daisy hope ur feeling better today xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

*_*cupcake*_* said:
Well done on the loss chick I bet it feels fantastic to be In the 10's :D can't wait till I get there!! Slowly but surely hey... That's what I keep saying anyway :p
Sorry about the back pain though :( doesn't sound great but least your feeling abit better now :)

Hi Hun :0)
Thanks about my loss,I'm so glad to be here in the 10s...you will get there aswell.Its taken me about 6 months as I started in March.i didn't rush it.Thanks about my back,am taking plenty of painkillers!

Back