Daisy's Diary!

Well I have good and bad news..bad is I've hurt my back this morning so am hobbling abit,will take some pain killers soon,hopefully that will help!
Ok now to the good news :0)
I've lost 1.25lbs so I now weigh 10.13.25 sooo I'm in the tens,have lost just over 3 stone so far on my WW journey plus I now have a healthy bmi and I have less then half a stone to get to goal.i am a happy bunny :0)

Shame about your back hope painkillers help.

But great news on the loss, new stone zone and reaching 3stone loss - it feels great when you get to a number that ticks off a bunch off milestones all at once!! Not long now til target :) x

Morning daisy!

Ahhhh wooohoooo well done!! You have done so amazing!! Super proud of you!! Is it tonight ur going for a meal? It's ur birthday the 10th right? Or am I wrong lol

Boooo to ur bak being sore, Try to try up hope it feels better soon. Xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh no typical to do your back in on your birthday weekend!! Make sure you rest it as much as possible.

Huge congrats on your loss you are doing amazing. I bet it feels so good to be in the 10's xxxx

Oh dear ladies..am not going anywhere today,I went in the kitchen earlier to do my breakfast and my back hurt loads then I felt sick and faint so I quickly called out to the OH..and I fainted!! Good job he was there! And now resting in bed,what a nightmare!

stef2009 said:
Morning daisy!

Ahhhh wooohoooo well done!! You have done so amazing!! Super proud of you!! Is it tonight ur going for a meal? It's ur birthday the 10th right? Or am I wrong lol

Boooo to ur bak being sore, Try to try up hope it feels better soon. Xxxx

Morning Stef,thanks hun :0)
No meals out..was doing a meal at home tomorrow for us all but that's canceled to next weekend now :0(

Oh no daisy! I hope ur ok!!! Sounds like u may need to see the doc! Big hugs. Xxx

nessa123 said:
Oh no typical to do your back in on your birthday weekend!! Make sure you rest it as much as possible.

Huge congrats on your loss you are doing amazing. I bet it feels so good to be in the 10's xxxx

I am really pleased to be in the 10s..the scales first said 10.13.5 so I was pleased when it jumps down to the .25 lol

stef2009 said:
Oh no daisy! I hope ur ok!!! Sounds like u may need to see the doc! Big hugs. Xxx

Yea OH wondered that,will see how I go,trying not to move lol,took awhile for me to get off the kitchen floor!

Oh no hun!! I hope you are ok. Make sure you call the doctor out if it gets any worse xxx

Hope you get a good rest and feel better soon Daisy! X

Oh no Daisy you poor thing.. So scary fainting.. Awful feeling.. Your poor back.. Please call out the doc? Don't suffer unnesacarily..

And YUMUNGUS well done on your amazing achievement... Absolutely thrilled for you.. :)
Did giggle at you using 1/4's hee hee..

Oh no, Daisy, you poor thing, hope you're feeling better! Rest! rest! rest!!!! Great about getting into the 10's, congratulations!!!! xxxx

Thanks for all the support ladies,the doctor is coming out at lunch time.
Lol glad I made you laugh Frances :0)
Aw glad you've called him out.. You poor thing.. Hope he has super strong pain killers for ya to take and yer back is feeling better soon.. xx

Glad you've called the doctor out. Thinking of you xx

Ok doctor phoned and I had to go there! Basically back is muscle ache,he wants me to see a physiotherapist! Plus he checked my water..I have a slight infection! So antibiotics for that and I spoke about my other 'toilet troubles' and am to try fybogel which I've seen mentioned on here before,if no better to go back and see him.Cant get any tablets yet as I had no money and their pharmacy is shut now and noway I fancy traveling out so will get those either tomorrow or Monday.Just take paracetamol or ibuprofen for back ache!

bulldogdaisy said:
Ok doctor phoned and I had to go there! Basically back is muscle ache,he wants me to see a physiotherapist! Plus he checked my water..I have a slight infection! So antibiotics for that and I spoke about my other 'toilet troubles' and am to try fybogel which I've seen mentioned on here before,if no better to go back and see him.Cant get any tablets yet as I had no money and their pharmacy is shut now and noway I fancy traveling out so will get those either tomorrow or Monday.Just take paracetamol or ibuprofen for back ache!

Oh no what a pain that you had to go there. Make sure you take it easy and get tablets when you can as they should help you get on the men's xxx

Back