Daisy's Diary!

Morning Hun just catching up on diaries. Hope you are ok?
Loving the sound of the arcades so much fun, me and hubby often take the change pot down to an arcade we also have our own fruit machine in the conservatory!!

I think it's a great idea for you to relax things a bit you are at a great weight now and are looking fantastic you don't need to be stressing about pointing and weighing things for the rest of your life. It's about taking on board what you've learnt and remembering it and you will find you will naturally make good choices now anyway and there is nothing wrong with having treats at the weekend especially when your sundaes look so good!! Xx

nessa123 said:
Morning Hun just catching up on diaries. Hope you are ok?
Loving the sound of the arcades so much fun, me and hubby often take the change pot down to an arcade we also have our own fruit machine in the conservatory!!

I think it's a great idea for you to relax things a bit you are at a great weight now and are looking fantastic you don't need to be stressing about pointing and weighing things for the rest of your life. It's about taking on board what you've learnt and remembering it and you will find you will naturally make good choices now anyway and there is nothing wrong with having treats at the weekend especially when your sundaes look so good!! Xx

Morning Nessa,am good thanks Hun :0)
Yay to fruit machine,great idea though it would have to be a 2p machine for me,hehe,was a really good couple of hours out,enjoyed it!
Aw thank you for what you have said bout relaxing a bit etc.Yea can't not have my sundaes lol

Food update for Sunday 23rd of September/start of healthy eating..am still weighing some foods as I prefer to plus started a new notebook and will start my reward chart next week and exercise ..

Breakfast

Muesli/banana

Lunch

Cinnamon and raisin bagel with garlic and herb spread/tomatoes/apple

Dinner

Pork loin/mash/peas/cauliflower n' broccoli/2 Yorkshire puddings/gravy

Snacks

Small banana/plum/kiwi fruit with yoghurt

Exercise was dog walking

The pork and mash sounds so good!
Looks like a great day yesterday Hun xx

bulldogdaisy said:
Thanks Hun,OH cooked dinner and will tonight,back to Uni for him next week so will be back to my job then lol

What's for dinner tonight Hun?
Lol you are great in the kitchen I love some your ideas can't wait to see the things you come up with xxx

nessa123 said:
What's for dinner tonight Hun?
Lol you are great in the kitchen I love some your ideas can't wait to see the things you come up with xxx

Not sure what OH is going to do,I gave him the freezer options earlier lol.
Aw thanks Hun,tomorrow I'm going to make a beef and mushroom pie,only made it once before but it was very yummy last time :0)

bulldogdaisy said:
Not sure what OH is going to do,I gave him the freezer options earlier lol.
Aw thanks Hun,tomorrow I'm going to make a beef and mushroom pie,only made it once before but it was very yummy last time :0)

Beef and mushroom pie sounds amazing! Make sure you take a photo tomorrow xx

mrsgosling3 said:
Oh yummy. I'm looking at pie recipes. Just need to find some pie dishes first :( I have pork and mash tonight xx

Yea I've looked at some in Morrisons but I just tend to make them in the dish I use for lasagne etc.Am sure we had pork and mash close together the other week as well lol

Dubchick81 said:
beef n mushroom pie sounds delish..
do you hav the pastry just over the top? Or do you hav a pastry base too? And do you use ready to roll pastry? Or make yer own? Sorry for all the q's :)

Ask away :0)
I've not yet braved making my own pastry lol,I've got some shop brought in the freezer from the last pie I made,I just have it on top of the pie.

Me and Lola :0)

Attachments

• image-1258133217.jpg
    image-1258133217.jpg
    176.9 KB · Views: 36
  • image-2517556744.jpg
    image-2517556744.jpg
    151.7 KB · Views: 42
  • image-3084730184.jpg
    image-3084730184.jpg
    157.1 KB · Views: 35
Back