Banana/muesli/nuts

Lunch

Cinnamon bagel with philli spread and ham.Orange/apple

Dinner

4 vegetable fingers/mash/beans

Snacks

Kiwi/blackberries/grapes with yoghurt

Exercise was dog walking

Cinnamon bagel now that sounds nice! I'm snooping about looking for dif food ideas, breakfast, lunch/dinner, I get bored easily! Lol

Morning daisy, love the new hair and pics. Love ur idea or eating healthy for a while, its done me the world of good, maybe not on the scales haha but its made me realise just how much i needed a break!! Hopefully will get back on track after my weekend away (if i go :( )

Have a lovely day xx

Last edited:
Morning Daisy loving the pics of you and Lola and your hair looks great. It's always nice after its been cut.
Food looks great too xx

stef2009 said:
Morning daisy, love the new hair and pics. Love ur idea or eating healthy for a while, its done me the world of good, maybe not on the scales haha but its made me realise just how much i needed a break!! Hopefully will get back on track after my weekend away (if i go :( )

Have a lovely day xx

Morning Stef,thanks about my hair and pics.
Glad you've enjoyed the healthy eating,grr at the scales! Aww bout going away,hard decision to make.
Have a lovely day too :0)

nessa123 said:
Morning Daisy loving the pics of you and Lola and your hair looks great. It's always nice after its been cut.
Food looks great too xx

Morning Nessa :0)
Thanks about the pics and my hair,yea always nice when its done.
Thanks about my food as well.Am enjoying not having to point at the moment,so long as the scales agree lol

Today would have been the gig day with my friend,due to a cancelation late last week she went in for a op so we decided to let the tickets go to her daughter and friend but turns out the gig is now canceled anyhow!
Will be seeing my friend Thursday night,she is home and resting and when she is alot better we will go out for a meal :0)

bulldogdaisy said:
Today would have been the gig day with my friend,due to a cancelation late last week she went in for a op so we decided to let the tickets go to her daughter and friend but turns out the gig is now canceled anyhow!
Will be seeing my friend Thursday night,she is home and resting and when she is alot better we will go out for a meal :0)

Shame about the gig Hun but hope your friend is doing ok. The meal will be something nice to look forward to xx

nessa123 said:
Shame about the gig Hun but hope your friend is doing ok. The meal will be something nice to look forward to xx

Yea I'm not fussed about the gig,just happy my friend is ok.Didn't say much bout it on here as didn't know alot for the first couple of days as her mum was keeping quiet but have been texting with my friend and she's getting better,she had the op thurs and was allowed home Saturday.
Very true bout the meal :0)

Dubchick81 said:
Oh no.. Hope yer friend is OK and the op wasn't for anything too serious... :(
xx

Thanks Frances,it was to remove gallstones but there were some complications but she's home and alot better,just taking things easy,she has plenty of help around her,I have offered of course but she's fine :0)

bulldogdaisy said:
Yea I'm not fussed about the gig,just happy my friend is ok.Didn't say much bout it on here as didn't know alot for the first couple of days as her mum was keeping quiet but have been texting with my friend and she's getting better,she had the op thurs and was allowed home Saturday.
Very true bout the meal :0)

I'm glad she is on the mend Hun xx

Back