Daisy's Diary!

Tonight's dinner..chicken chasseur with wholemeal pasta..not had or made this before..got to say it was lush,the flavour of it..nom!

Attachments

• image-2266245590.jpg
    image-2266245590.jpg
    388 KB · Views: 31
bulldogdaisy said:
Tonight's dinner..chicken chasseur with wholemeal pasta..not had or made this before..got to say it was lush,the flavour of it..nom!

Dinner looks amazing as always xxx

Food update for Wednesday 26th September

Breakfast

Muesli/nuts/banana

Lunch

Cinnamon bagel with spread and ham/apple/orange

Dinner

Chicken chasseur with wholemeal rice

Snacks

Grapes/2 plums with yoghurt/banana

Exercise was dog walking

Jaly said:
Morning! Enjoy your day today! (do you prefer Daisy or Donna btw? :))

Anything planned? xx

You can call me either or Don ;0)
Today is Pizza Hut day with the kiddies and then I'm off to see my friend for a couple of hours :0)

bulldogdaisy said:
Early wi due to meal out..lost 1.25 lbs so just .75lbs to go to lose my gain! I'm happy with the loss considering day early and healthy eating :0)

That is amazing Hun just proves how in control of things you are. You must be so happy with that.
Yum to Pizza Hut!! Hope you have a lovely day with the kids and you friend later xxx

nessa123 said:
That is amazing Hun just proves how in control of things you are. You must be so happy with that.
Yum to Pizza Hut!! Hope you have a lovely day with the kids and you friend later xxx

Hi Hun,I'm very happy :0)
Thanks about my day,I'm looking forward to it :0)

Dubchick81 said:
Well done chic.. That's great.. Loss almost gone in half the time it was gained (that 2lb was over 2 weeks wasn't it? Or am I wrong?) That's excellent :D
Yum to pizza hut.. do you know what you're having?

Not sure about what I'm having as we are going at lunch time so kids might fancy a buffet(I'm happy with whatever) :0)
Though dessert will be had I'm sure lol

bulldogdaisy said:
Not sure about what I'm having as we are going at lunch time so kids might fancy a buffet(I'm happy with whatever) :0)
Though dessert will be had I'm sure lol

If it's a buffet then pizza,pasta and salad knowing me ;0)

bulldogdaisy said:
If it's a buffet then pizza,pasta and salad knowing me ;0)

What time are we leaving?!! I love Pizza Hut buffet!!

Followed by ice cream factory I hope? Do Pizza Hut even still do that I used to love it :) x

Back