Daisy's Diary!

Hope u an hubby have a great time daisy xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thankyou xxx

Hi guys :0) had a brilliant holiday,we are hoping to do the same again next year! Quick update food wise,I pointed some days and pointed in the daytime but a couple of times we had pub grub,we also had a Chinese and saveloy and chips! So went over my weeklies.Did the ole sneaky wi this morning and have put on a pound n a quarter so can't complain! Only exercise was dog walking aswell! Hope everyone is ok :0)

Hey daisy welcome back! Glad u had a good time!!
Well done on pointing too, 1lb and a quarter Isnt bad atall! Be off in no time!!!

Xxx

Thanks Stef :0) am off out food shopping now but will start catching up on peoples dairies later :0) hope you're well.

Welcome back!! Glad you had a nice time :) 1 1/4 on isn't bad, you'll have that and more off by next week ;) Sounds like yummy meals :p

Jaly said:
Hey Daisy! Welcome back! Glad you had a nice holiday and put your feet up xx 1lb 1/4 is nothing! ;) We missed you! Hope you resist the urge to pick up too many packets of choc biscuits during the shopping trip x

Hey,thanks for the friend request,I need to sort those out when am on a laptop! Missed you guys aswell,you will keep me on the straight and narrow now :0) lol bout the biscuits,did have some on holiday but was a good girl whilst shopping and brought the 2pp Tescos caramel bars and their chocolate ones :0)

jensonbuttongirl said:
Welcome back!! Glad you had a nice time :) 1 1/4 on isn't bad, you'll have that and more off by next week ;) Sounds like yummy meals :p

Thanks,it's good to be back though holiday was very much needed :0)

Lunch,a mixture of chilli and coriander prawns and garlic and parsley prawns with salad,peas,lemon and coriander couscous 8pp

Attachments

• image-170721475.jpg
    image-170721475.jpg
    462.3 KB · Views: 62
I'm good Thankyou hmmm lunch looks good!! Xx

Back