Daisy's Diary!

Had a vegetable pizza wrap tonight 5pp with light choices garlic bread 5pp and salad 10pp so 7pp left for munchies :0)

Attachments

• image-4262234649.jpg
    image-4262234649.jpg
    470.8 KB · Views: 74
Pizza is definitely on my to do list this week :-D x

My Jillian Michaels boxset has arrived :0) will start it in two Mondays time as away as of tomorrow then will have things to do when back so want to start it when know I won't have any interruptions :0)

bulldogdaisy said:
My Jillian Michaels boxset has arrived :0) will start it in two Mondays time as away as of tomorrow then will have things to do when back so want to start it when know I won't have any interruptions :0)

Ooh exciting mine got lost in the post and they are going to send a replacement but it's out of stock just now lol typical! X

Just dropping by for some inspiration of what evening meals i can eat on WW'ers am loving your pics of your meals :eek:)

Is jillian michaels the one who does 30 day shred? I wana try that soon!! Where u goin on holiday daisy. Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

stef2009 said:
Is jillian michaels the one who does 30 day shred? I wana try that soon!! Where u goin on holiday daisy. Xx

Yea that's the one,got that DVD is in the boxset along with three others.Me,the OH and dog(lol) are off to stay on a boat on the Norfolk broads,not stayed on a boat before,did a house boat last year,am looking forward to it :0)

Ohhh sounds lovely! My mum and dad want to live on a boat, I think it's sounds really exciting! Hope u have a great time :) xx

Back