Snacks

Curly Wurly 3pp orange 0pp

Dinner(nom nom nom!)

Chicken curry 23pp...afters.... Lemon meringue sundae 15pp =38pp

49 points used

27/27

22 weeklies used 27 left!

Exercise was dog walking.

Hi Daisy! Sounds delish! Thank god for the weeklies they are brilliant, makes you feel like your not even dieting!

Ah I missed so much in a few days!!, well done on the loss sweetie that's fantastic! That dinner last night sounds shesky!!!.

Was it nice? Xxx

Fatty_no_more said:
Ah I missed so much in a few days!!, well done on the loss sweetie that's fantastic! That dinner last night sounds shesky!!!.

Was it nice? Xxx

Welcome back :0) thanks about my loss.Dinner and afters were lovely thanks,no complaints :0)

*Marianne* said:
Sounds like you had a great night. Mmmmm, chicken curry! Hope you're enjoying the weekend so far, Daisy.

Marianne x

Had a fun night,plenty of giggles and chat ;0) all good so far today as I haven't really moved much yet apart from dog walking lol

Yea good to have a night out once in a blue moon ;0) well its sunny then grey here so abit up and down right now.Only dog walking today and doing a small food shop later.

Sounds like a great night daisy! U Deffo deserve it xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Glad you enjoyed your night! X

Sounds like a very tasty evening was had.

Grey and raining here too. Just the weather I need to go to this BBQ... I might take my waterproofs and make sure I have food that doesn't need cooking before eating...

Atomic pink said:
Sounds like a very tasty evening was had.

Grey and raining here too. Just the weather I need to go to this BBQ... I might take my waterproofs and make sure I have food that doesn't need cooking before eating...

When the sun is out its lovely,no rain today yet thankfully! Yup sounds like its best to be prepared for the BBQ later!

bulldogdaisy said:
When the sun is out its lovely,no rain today yet thankfully! Yup sounds like its best to be prepared for the BBQ later!

Where are you? It's vile here in the west mids!! X

Back