Daisy's Diary!

Well done lovely! Xx

Atomic pink said:
Great news on the 1lb loss, Daisy. Well done! And so close to the 11s is brilliant, sure you will get there next week.

Your food plan for the day looks great. I take it you are enjoying the bagels we introduced you to?? One of the odd things I have noticed is some supermarkets stock packs with 5 bagels in and some with 4, for the same price. Very confusing! It looks like lasagne weather today so hope you enjoy that. I have lasgane pencilled in for Sunday.

Thanks about my loss,I'm keen to get to the 11s as when am 11.13.5 it will mean I've lost two stone aswell :0) am loving the bagels :0) need to buy some more though as just had my last one! Food update was for yesterday as was out most of the day so didn't update then but yup you're right about it being lasagne weather!And it is abit weird about the bagel packets!

Ok for the last couple of weeks I should be on 26 points but stuck with 27 as still losing,my question is would you go down to 26 and use more weeklies or leave things as they are so long as the weight came off?

bulldogdaisy said:
Ok for the last couple of weeks I should be on 26 points but stuck with 27 as still losing,my question is would you go down to 26 and use more weeklies or leave things as they are so long as the weight came off?

If u are happy with your losses then stay as u are Hun, if things slow down or stop then go down to your 26pp

nessa123 said:
If u are happy with your losses then stay as u are Hun, if things slow down or stop then go down to your 26pp

Thanks hun,been debating what to do,I know it's only 1 point less but not sure i'm ready to go there yet,thanks for the advice :0)

bulldogdaisy said:
Thanks hun,been debating what to do,I know it's only 1 point less but not sure i'm ready to go there yet,thanks for the advice :0)

1pp to me is quite a loss, I've just been calculating up foods for the next few days & I'm really missing that 1pp I've just dropped haha crazy! I'm on 29 a day now, not sure I'd like to drop any more dailys though,, at my loss rate though I wont be dropping any more dailys for quite a looooong time lol x

Lushlash said:
1pp to me is quite a loss, I've just been calculating up foods for the next few days & I'm really missing that 1pp I've just dropped haha crazy! I'm on 29 a day now, not sure I'd like to drop any more dailys though,, at my loss rate though I wont be dropping any more dailys for quite a looooong time lol x

Lol I found I didn't lose loads after 29 pp before going to 28pp ;0) I've heard others say they really notice a 1pp difference,I guess cos 26pp is the lowest it just feels worse :0)

bulldogdaisy said:

Im not looking forward to 26pp at all! Not sure when I will get it. I'm 11, 5 now & still on 27. Does it depend on height too? X

ruby555love said:
Im not looking forward to 26pp at all! Not sure when I will get it. I'm 11, 5 now & still on 27. Does it depend on height too? X

Yea height aswell,I'm surprised as I thought we were same height Hun,I'm 5.6

bulldogdaisy said:
Yea height aswell,I'm surprised as I thought we were same height Hun,I'm 5.6

Well I was 5"7.5 before I was pregnant & I shrunk to 5"6!! It's my old profile on WW online so it's probs going by 5"7.5... Not measured myself since, will do it this weekend x

ruby555love said:
Well I was 5"7.5 before I was pregnant & I shrunk to 5"6!! It's my old profile on WW online so it's probs going by 5"7.5... Not measured myself since, will do it this weekend x

Ok bout measurements,thinking about it though you're a lot younger then me so that will make a difference aswell!

bulldogdaisy said:
Ok bout measurements,thinking about it though you're a lot younger then me so that will make a difference aswell!

Your bones soften when pregnant!! Weird how I shrunk lol x

I'm a tiny 5ft 3' & sometimes I shrink to 5ft 2' i get weighed on boots scales & it measures your height too. strange lol x

I think it's probably a posture type thing though I'm no expert lol.We do shrink during the day or is it the night?it was on a programme bout the tallest man in the world!

bulldogdaisy said:
I think it's probably a posture type thing though I'm no expert lol.We do shrink during the day or is it the night?it was on a programme bout the tallest man in the world!

Nope its not posture, your bones soften and your spine relaxes like a sponge lol x

Well done on the loss daisy! X

Back